*** SUGGESTIONS *** page 13

386 posts

Flag Post

You just proved my point exactly with that statement. As for me I took my time and only played a few hours at a time while talking the rest.

Adjustments does not mean every level needs a harder time leveling it it just means adjustments to balance it out better. Theres other online games which realized this problem too when they first came out and made similar adjustments as well.

There’s no balance the way it is and if this game is to stay appealing then it needs adjustments to the leveling and drop rates so that it keeps that appealing factor rather than burning itself out by having it too easy for people to not get bored quickly , which they are getting that way. Adjustments to the leveling and drop rates can be done multiple ways such as a curve effect for lower levels then a different leveling setup for higher ones as other online games already do.

Flag Post

Leveling at higher levels already is on different curve than lower…. You really need to take some more time playing the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:

Leveling at higher levels already is on different curve than lower…. You really need to take some more time playing the game

I never said there wasn’t….

It’s noticeable that the leveling system does in fact need tweaks an adjustments to it as does the drop rates so that it is not too easy as it has been which even you admitted that people can easily do 40 in a day with no effort.

“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Anyways I’ve stated my points enough so I won’t be replying further.

Flag Post

After 60 it gets REALLY hard to level ^^.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aduthegr8:

After 60 it gets REALLY hard to level ^^.

A suggestion to fix it being too hard to level higher up is as easy as more maps added to areas like broadening the current areas with more maps per area as well as entirely new areas to explore(like adding new mountains,plains or a bandit village to explore).

An example would be line how the snow area has 2 to 4 maps outside total. an area expanded to have a few maps per area on the world map and not just one map per area on the world map would give a broader range to level with.

A desert or snow area shouldn’t be as easy as 1 map after all. This gives room to new/more npc quests that can be added or even arc story lines as well. the world map could remain the same without needing major adjustments since each area would already be shown and just need a little more exploring around.

A regional map as well as a world map setup would be ideal for that however.

Flag Post

There should be a de-synthesizing system. So you can convert greater socet rods into norm ones or convert gems like excellent to 3 shining. For gems a small fee like 10-20s is ok deppending on gem lvl. for socets 1s per rod is ok. This would be GREAT!

Flag Post

There must be Greater Mount Upgrade Token drops from dungeons :)

Flag Post

Seng should be split up in different lvl categories like mortal, scion, eidolean. Or 30-60 mortal 60-80 mortal 30-60 scion etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aduthegr8:

Seng should be split up in different lvl categories like mortal, scion, eidolean. Or 30-60 mortal 60-80 mortal 30-60 scion etc.

They won’t change seng

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaedA1:

Level an alt to 45 get battle bear = 28 gmut

Scion/Eidolon Rebirth quest= chance to get gmut from pack if you finish it(this can be done daily and can get up to 6 a day from it)

General Khan= exchange medals for 1 gmut once per day

Gmuts will not be added to a dungeon

Flag Post

It would be nice if you could trade costumes and such

Flag Post
Originally posted by RenegadeSpade:
Originally posted by RaedA1:

Level an alt to 45 get battle bear = 28 gmut

Scion/Eidolon Rebirth quest= chance to get gmut from pack if you finish it(this can be done daily and can get up to 6 a day from it)

General Khan= exchange medals for 1 gmut once per day

Gmuts will not be added to a dungeon

Gmuts are also from lucky guess, also farmable with alts

Flag Post

yes i would like to be able to sell all under a certain color from pack at 1 time like everything under gold sell all white green and blue items with 1 click jsut like u can set when u auto pickup color item u should be able to auto sell under a color also

Flag Post

Yes! Awesome idea Then!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

what if starglade held some kind of vote for example: most squishy or biggest troll. let everyone vote on selected candidates and if your person is the winner give them 3 torches or something like that. and whoever gets elected gets that title. just a thought; really bored right now.

Flag Post

enjoy selling all your gems which are blue and all your potions which are white @then

Flag Post

They should do a ‘equip’ sell thing not a ‘all’ sell thing…

Flag Post

We need a 3rd page in vaults or another page in bags plsss
Or botthhh!

Flag Post

Some of us have been talking and a pet fox would be nice to have as an addition… like how theres some versions of monsters to tame. which would also mean you would also be able to use this for a new creature to fight.

Flag Post

I want a pet lion!!!

Flag Post

they should really add new pets….pets should be animals not archer or clan warrior :|

Flag Post

can u add rose drops to dungeons if u dont the goddess will be pointless because no1 sells them

Flag Post

Some suggestion:

- Classes

Id like to see something new.

A druid maybe.. What the druid could do ? Druid would be int/agi/end character that could polymoprh into some kind of beast with higher stats reflecting the beast u morped into. Can use staff.

A bard? str/int/end character that would play music specialized in group buff or mobs debuff. Could use bows

- Map L1-2-3-4-5

Im sure you can remove 4-5…. More people around, more fun it is.

- Epic random equipments

When a purple item fall down, it usualy have 1, 2 or 3 randoms stats on it, often not the good one for the equipment class, thats okay, its whats random mean. But those equipment event if you find a good one are not really worthy compared to the set you can easily get from synth or pvp gear. Should add one or two more stats randomly or simply higher value with low chance of drop. Maybe people will use the high level randoms equipments then.

- Dungeons

Adding a party finder for dailys or dungeons events would be really nice. Getting sick of spamming and being spam in chat.

- Blessing and shop

Being able to set a bless or shop anywhere on map (except dungeon, battleground ladder etc) would be VERY nice. Always entertaining to cross a hidden secret shop in the middle of the wood. Or get a bless without having to run back into sg with ur party member to give em.

- Spawn point

Something must be done with the spawn sometime in a wall and cannot attack, making our afk character stuck and spending afk hour for nothing.

- Vault bank

Add one more page.

- PvP

In sengolia battleground, people are crying about getting spawn killed. What must be done is add a invisible wall near each spawn point to block opposite team to be in range of the spawn. Also make the crystal spawn from a team only when all their towers are down, that will prevent people from directly going to the crystal and end sengolia in 10 second. Make those tower with double or triple health point.

Add something to know whats the percentage of dropping an item if you become red and with each PK level, there might be more player pvping outside then.

When you get out of battleground and are evil you have no big window with a ok button to press just like when you go from peace mode to evil mode outside. Remove that big window waste of some second when you want to go into a fight, and the people that cannot attack a evil character because they are in peace mode need to be able to. Or remove peace and change Justice mode as Peace mode.

- Fate Shop

Please oh please revise all your price. I know its marketing issue and all and cannot really be changed, but when muts which drop from every dungeon are about the same price as gmut in fate shop, i think something is wrong.

Flag Post

Hmmm the seng thing about crystal.. If one team is losing then they want to try and quickly kill other crystal (they dont care about towers…)

Flag Post

summoner class – summon monsters or heros to fight for u would love it