[Activity] The Starglade Riches II

7 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 9/27 – 10/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
Servers: All Servers

Description: Do you remember ‘The Starglade Riches’ that we hunted for back in June? Well, it’s back! It has been said a secret area lies within the walls of Starglade, holding various treasures of King Valcroy. Take part in this activity and receive a chance to obtain some of the loot!

Kill any level 30 or higher monsters to receive a chance in obtaining a Treasure Map Scroll. Using this Portal Scroll will teleport you to a random map, in which there is a 30% chance you will be teleported to Central Starglade.

Within Central Starglade, a Treasure Chest will spawn at the following coordinates, X: 63 Y: 112. Players may then open this chest once to receive prizes. Only 50 different players may collect prizes per chest. Chests will be reset every six hours. But beware; a number of surprises are in store for those who dare come near the chest!

Open the Treasure Chest and randomly receive ONE of the following items:•Ethereal Wings x 2
•Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 2
•Red Dragon Coin x 2
•Shining Gems Coupon x 1
•Maturity Stone x 2
•Soul Shard x 2
•Heroic Wings x 2
•Purified Crystal x 4
•Pet EXP Pearl x 6
•Rose x 2
Notes:•Players may open a newly spawned chest after opening a previous chest.
•Central Starglade is a non-PvP area.

Flag Post

Sorry but I gotta say something about this particular activity.

Only a maximum of 200 different players may collect items on any given day. This wouldn’t have been a problem beforehand, but with the mass server merge, this activity becomes ridiculously absurd. Events like these make people frustrated and those frustrations build up until they just leave the game. Either decrease the wait time to every hour instead of every 6 hours or increase the number of times a chest can be opened to a number in the hundreds.

-Concerned Player

Flag Post
Originally posted by MDawg4:

Sorry but I gotta say something about this particular activity.

Only a maximum of 200 different players may collect items on any given day. This wouldn’t have been a problem beforehand, but with the mass server merge, this activity becomes ridiculously absurd. Events like these make people frustrated and those frustrations build up until they just leave the game. Either decrease the wait time to every hour instead of every 6 hours or increase the number of times a chest can be opened to a number in the hundreds.

-Concerned Player

devs dont give a cake

Flag Post

My pet is NOT gaining any EXP baby angel level 50 it’s stuck at 38/77129. I received 6 Pet EXP Pearls from the “Riches Chest” and used 2 but my little guy hasn’t gain anything even after a few fights. Can somebody fix this please … thx!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1mojojojo:

My pet is NOT gaining any EXP baby angel level 50 it’s stuck at 38/77129. I received 6 Pet EXP Pearls from the “Riches Chest” and used 2 but my little guy hasn’t gain anything even after a few fights. Can somebody fix this please … thx!

your pet can only be 5 lvls above you that is why it’s not gaining exp from exp pearls

Flag Post

the player max is at 50 for a reason so it is more of a competition than a hand out

Flag Post

Originally posted by 1mojojojo:

your pet can only be 5 lvls above you that is why it’s not gaining exp from exp pearls

Thx wilson3121 =)