How pay to win is Crystal Saga compared to Wartune?

8 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys, I’m from the Wartune side

…and I have a particular interest in Chinese multi-player online browser games, especially those from 7Road entertainment, as it was co-founded by a Westerner.

I think the premium currency here is Crystals, which is similar to balens in Wartune.

Anyone reading, I just wanna hear some opinions on how pay to win is this game compared to Wartune.

I’ll check back in a few days, regards from Broca.

Flag Post

Everything u need to know about Chinese MMOs and their pay to play systems. Yeah i know its 1hr long, but if u want to “learn” this is how.

http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

And by the way they are almost same especially since both of us have a similar “soul system” & wing system in which we cash and new wings keep coming.

Flag Post

I’ve watched the video weeks before this, I just wanna hear from actual players playing the game.

Please feel free to post your thoughts about Crystal Saga, Ty.

Flag Post

Never really played Wartune, but this game is a complete pay-to-win. There is absolutely nothing for those who dont spend hundreds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Im_nameless:

Never really played Wartune, but this game is a complete pay-to-win. There is absolutely nothing for those who dont spend hundreds.

Point noted bro, thanks for your honesty and time to type this post.

Flag Post

i used to play regularly until my ip was blocked somehow. i never paid cash. however, if it werent for some cash players doing exchanges of items for in-game currency, it would have been very difficult to enjoy

Flag Post
Originally posted by Im_nameless:

wrong….i know someone who owns the server but has yet to spend a single dime in this game.

Flag Post

o/ ty ty my fans >:3