Diamonds page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

Now its been over 24 hours since i paid 499 kreds for a diamond pkg. i did not receive. sent acopy of the transaction. Nothing, well first time i bought. Last time i will buy. Live and learn

Flag Post

I suppose, it means that noone read the forum…
Cause everybody discovered that kabam is a crook only after they’ve been screwed…

Flag Post

2days still no diamonds or response. looks like i may be in for the long haul on this one.My luck, first time i spend money on a game site and this is what i get lol.

Flag Post

Maybe you should have spent that money on a game that is actually fun instead of this garbage? It amazes me that people blow money on these awful MMOs that anybody with half a brain can see are shameless cash grabs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrWiggles49:

It amazes me that people blow money on these awful MMOs that anybody with half a brain can see are shameless cash grabs.

Angry much?

Flag Post

over 72 hrs and still no diamonds or response from Kabam. I guess I will wait till monday then send kongregate snips of everything i have sent to kabam as proof, along with copies of the comments and forum. Yes! Kabam IS a CROOK. Have a nice day :)

Flag Post

er..it might just be a holiday for them..thought you might consider this

Flag Post

er…game sites operate on weekends no? no support on weekends? fool

Flag Post

Er..your mind is on a holiday. kabam is a crook. They seem to always be on a holiday. I get the same response either way. i am sure they must have some sort of online weekend support. Must be a kid.

Flag Post

Duh of course they’re crooks. And when people stop foolishly paying money to play this game, they’ll abandon it completely and start a new MMO that is exactly the same, but a different theme.

Flag Post

MrWiggles49, don’t play if you don’t like it.

Flag Post

Well today is 5days without a response from KABAM concerning my diamond pkg. Kongrefgate contacted me though. Asked if i had heard anything about the diamonds.(what a good site does) Im starting to wonder if Kabam has any actual support staff.

Flag Post

Day 6 and Kabam contacted me yesterday to ask for the info i sent them twice already. So…no diamonds yet. No refund either. You would think with the money Kabam is making,they would be on top of such issues. Obviously not the case.

Flag Post

Got my diamond pkg. Day 7….

Flag Post

Had the same problem as everyone else, so I contacted Kabam and got no reply until over a week later, at which point they told me it had been “resolved”… No, it hadn’t :/. So then I contacted Kongregate about it, and they refunded my kreds within a couple of days. Kabam, though, really are a bunch of crooks…