[Me] Need advice.

3 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys. So I decided to make this thread because I’m having trouble earning Respect. I first started playing The Godfather when the Sollozzo server was made, which was around a month ago. I’m currently 35k rep, I can make pro’s, but not butchers or snipers. I have 1 of each resource building, 4 apartments and the rest are hideouts.

My normal day of playing The Godfather is always have my building and training que full no matter what, look into getting more hideouts at a higher lvl and farm lvl 8 gangs for a gold set or other armory drops. I only have 1 neighborhood. I farm players for resources once in a while and defeat other players army’s usually when I finish training my units. Because lvl 8 gangs only give 34 respect and training units (arsonists) ant any better, I usually get only 2 to 3k respect every day, thats with building and research added.

I made this thread because the third tourny was released and it was for individual players gaining respect. I decided to play the best of my abilities to gain respect to get at least top 20. In 2 hours, I invaded many high respected neighborhoods, killing units that would of tooken at least 48 to 72 hours to train, with only a cost of 4 hours of arsonist, and I gained respect that would of tooken me a lot longer by attacking lvl 8 gangs. Normally i gain 2k to 3k respect a day, in less than 2 hours i gained 4k respect and thought I would be top 10 considering not many people would be on at the moment. I was wrong.

I was placed rank #17 (with top 10 players 2-10x more respect gained than me) and after logging out @ rank 30 (went to bed), now I’m rank 76 and dropping. I don’t understand how others are gaining so much respect in so little time, it doesn’t make sense to me. The only two explanations is players recruiting thousands of butchers and using speed up’s to get the respect asap. The first hour the #1 player got 22k respect and currently best player (tourny released 17h ago) is 80k rep, two times more than rank #2. What’s going on here?.. Is there some alternative way players are getting respect, like getting butcher requirement faster and then farm lvl 10 gangs using bail out strategy?

So I want to hear some advice from some players out there or here other players current strategies ect. Idk, decided to make this post for others to read. Forum get’s pretty boring. Discuss :D.

Flag Post

Wellm yes I did experienced the same tragedy, new and new players come to the game at the same time expert players changing servers. So its not really that simple to be on the top, its a contest a battle to the top , we can’t avoid this kind of events thou.

Flag Post

You get the most respect from PvP. Someone in all chat in my server mentioned that the #1 Player (currently have 150k Respect) managed to get on that spot by killing 7,000 butchers. He probably netted around 120k – 130k from that kill alone (he had that much respect when I first noticed).