Several Bugs and Issues

26 posts

Flag Post

Bugs-
1. i have noticed if you have been sent a crew invitation and applied to that crew AND you DELETE the invitation you can never be in the crew. So the bug is that if invitation is deleted the status needs to be reset also.
2.It take me 12 minutes to send thugs from one estate to the other, but it take 22 minutes to send supplies? wtf?
Issues-
1. Armory items-why can’t i get level 8 or higher armory item as easily as i was able to get 1-5? seems to me that the drop percentages should be the same, i lose so many troops attacking level 10 gangs and have NEVER gotten any drop items.
2. why did lucky chances change? so what if i refreshed the deck 200 times to get an 8 hour speed up, now i keep getting 15 min speed ups and resource boots….(Seems greedy)
3.SLOW DOWN WITH THE TOURNAMENTS!!!!! i don’t even have time to build back up much less get more troops made.

Flag Post

ur just fvcked. no problem in the game except the PvE respect

Flag Post

i found the old invitation but a fellow crew member deleted his. and thanks for the kind words….

Flag Post

no really. in some cases just refresh. sorry lol im still mad about the PvE respect. no chat today lol

Flag Post

i tried refreshing the units are gone, i think i would know if they were somewhere, i checked all hoods and cs. just plain gone

Flag Post

Sometimes when I go from first neighborhood to my Brooklyn neighborhood or vice versa when I go back to the FN the estate screen has the FN buildings superimposed on top of a weird background that looks more like the one for the Brooklyn neighborhood. Doesn’t effect the gameplay any but it was a noticeable visual glitch.

Flag Post

i have had that issue also, simply refresh the page and the problem is solved.

Flag Post

yeah, that tends to fix it.

Flag Post

I have got the same problem as bigopines (Bugs 1.)
I can’t invite someone who already deleted my invitation
And he can’t send an application to my crew

Flag Post

If you type in the word grape, it filters out the ‘rape’ in the middle..

Flag Post

Oh and Chardonnay got shortened to ‘nay’…

As you can tell, a conversation about wine was going on. all very sophisticated and that. :)

Flag Post

Once in a while, research goes nuts…I`ll research level 2 or 3 in something, then click on it in the research and discover it has reached level 20. It`s happened three times today so far in my second neighborhood.

Flag Post

I sent my army to get a lvl 6 cs 2 days ago. When it was taken, i ordered my army to come back to my fn… They’re still not here! it is said to be in transfert! I can’t use it and it costs a lot! It is the most annoying bug ever! I want it back! It is like no army with the additional negative points of having one (costs, no money…)

Flag Post

every time I try to sell my equipment the game slows to a crawl and usually doesn’t let me sell it. I also can’t seem to equip items. I do on one screen and they are not there the next time I use my armies

Flag Post

I have now done the actions to finish the quest “Rock the block” 2 times with no reward:( That bug sucksss. Wasted my thugs.

Flag Post

I have level 18 logistics and 9 garage, workshop, etc. in my first neighborhood plus unit contracts to spare but for some reason on the training menu it still claims I’m at logistics level 16 and won’t let me train assassins. That’s annoying.

Flag Post

since this latest update i get spammed with the message : march complete. and with it making it impossible to view the estate of my other neighborhood

Flag Post

Oh it’s proficiency 17? Oops, my mistake. Real glitchy though when I switch neighborhoods. I partially blame flash 11.3. 11.2 seemed way more stable…

Flag Post

I clicked the button for the train station, and a few seconds later I clicked it again, and it said theat it cost 10000 diamonds then it suddenly changed to 3. It was extremely wierd.

Flag Post

turn out if you click the silver button that appears , you may or may not gain extra money.

Flag Post

to those with the march complete spamming message. just refresh your browser window and it should go away.

Flag Post

also can we get a timer on LC so we know when we can play again?

Flag Post

When i attack gangs lvl 9 with the same amount of troops
i normally have 3 assassins to bail out but sometimes for some reason they dont appear
I lost 20 assassins because of this bug…..
Fix this Kabam

Flag Post

it happens. happened to me 2 time. just deal with the loses. they are not giving your troops back

Flag Post

It happens all the time when i send in a row like 12 attacks in gangs