Personal!

5 posts

Flag Post

Some player Named DeathRow has been attacking both my neighboorhoods for several days now! I have lost millions of cash and other items because of this! Everytime I log on I allways have a new mail About DeathRow “Raiding” my Mansion! Please stop this Player! Because in the rules it clearly says: Please respect the other players. No profanity, personal attacks, hate speech, spam or links allowed. But he has been Personal attacking me the whole week or more now!

Flag Post

Dude! The same things happened to me but he stopped. DeathRow will stop doing it to you after a few days maybe. He knows that you have a lot of resources so he attacks you! Either build a Lvl 9 Warehouse or take away some of your neighbourhood things. You only need three Apartments, 3 Resteraunts, 3 Steel Mills and 3 Cement Factories. Everything else should be hideouts. Maybe take away some of your cityscapes for a while.

Flag Post

Or defend? You can either build up loads of troops and defend an attack or join a crew that’s going to support you.

If you have a decent enough crew and they all chip in together (providing you have a high enough level guest house) you could easily defend the attack.

Once he starts losing troops and getting no resources, he’s not going to attack again.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure that whole “Personal Attack” thing only applies to chat. You play a game where you fight other people. People will attack you. Get used to it.

Flag Post

Pretty much what Chimpoboy said. Most of the time those rules exist to prevent player to player harassment on a legal level. Not on a game level, if he finds you as an easy source of extra revenue he can attack you. :P