Still can't join a crew.

10 posts

Flag Post

Here is my situation. I applied for a crew. Another crew tried to recruit me. I declined. (Deleted the invite) Then the first crew accepted me. For some reason, my acceptance into the crew didn’t ‘catch’ (I have a screenshot). I received invites from all the other top crews on the first few days. I deleted the mail not thinking about any bad results. I was under the assumption that kabam would fix what I thought was a minor problem. Now I am stuck in a limbo where I can’t join most of the crews in my family. I can’t send any join requests and crews can’t send me any invites. I have sent multiple reports to kabam on my situation. So far all I have gotten is silence. I’ve asked them to send me a message just to let me know that they are looking into it. Nothing. This all started on April 24. Yes I have been very patient. It really sucs being one of the top ten players in my family and being unable to participate in crew events. Now I am going more public. Most crew bosses know of my situation. KABAM. HELLO? Can you help me out? Can you maybe reset my status on crew request sent? Maybe fix the initial problem with joining crews and not make it just a one shot all or nothing deal. HELLO? Can you hear me? It has been more than a month. I was hoping after the last upgrade something would have changed besides the fight screen. Are you out there? I need help. This has been a cry for help from junior555 on the sollozzo server. Barzini family trying to join Barzini’s Legends. HELLO? Anyone home?

Flag Post

lol hey its mystery i ran in to this when i first joined. its bs try and direct contact them

Flag Post

‘Kabam staff will be checking this forum regularly, so if you think your question may be of general interest, feel free to post it in here.’

7 days and all is quite.

junior555 on the sollozzo server

Flag Post

still waiting

Flag Post

KABAM LET JUNIOR IN TO THE CREW

Flag Post

You could send in a support ticket? (I was under the impression that’s why those exist.)

Flag Post

You would think contacting kabam would solve this relatively simple problem. I lost count how times I have asked for help. I have not received any kind of communication from them. I guess our impressions are wrong. I am debating on quitting this game. Its been two months and no reply

Flag Post

I guess kabam doesn’t care about this fairly common problem. so I quit. I’m am tired of waiting. I guess I shouldn’t expect much from a former gambling site that was shut down.

Flag Post

just came back to see if the crew joining problem was fixed. Looks like I still can’t join any of the top crews. Not surprised. I guess it doesn’t really matter anymore, since I am no longer a top ten player. I am a little surprised I am at rank 54. I haven’t played for like 5 or 6 months. I guess a lot of people stopped playing. Thought I would maybe start playing again. Guess not.

Flag Post

just passing through. looks like the game is dead. karma. I have kabam on my block list, so I don’t make the mistake of ever playing one of their games again.