Troops have just disappeared

6 posts

Flag Post

I put 1.4k snipers in the tower, then when I gained control, pulled out 1,399 leaving just one sniper in there. Eventually he got killed by someone or other and I got a report to say that he had died on his own (what a lonely way to go…Sigh). But the other 1,399 are nowhere to be seen.

They’re not available for bail in any hood.
They’re not with my troops ready to deploy.
They’re not reinforcing anyone.
They’re not showing up as deployed in any hood/cs.
They’re not in the tower.

They’ve just vanished.. What can I do? I’m fully expecting the response to be “There’s nothing you can do.. It’s typical Kabam and happens to loads of people” but I thought I’d try anyway..

Flag Post

are you sure you havent got them sat in a city scape somewhere? or in midtransit and it hasnt appeared on your log of them?

Other than that im not entirely sure but i’d agree your response is “there’s not a lot you can do”

Flag Post

I think I have about two cityscapes and I never leave troops in there.

I think it must have glitched because I didn’t want to recall all troops, just some.

Flag Post

Has anyone else had problems (especially on the Harrison #056 server) with their troops returning from taking over a cityscape, and having them never return home, even after the Returning countdown timer has run out?

This has happened twice now on this server. Even though they don’t arrive home, they still consume resources (cash).

My current freeze is costing me over TEN MILLION (game) DOLLARS PER DAY.

Last time it took WEEKS to get 277 troops released. This time it’s 1,134 high-value units.

And yes, I realize it’s still in Beta. Nevertheless, this vexes me no end.

And they want to sell me Diamonds to “improve my game experience”?

Thoughts? Remedies? Commiseration?

Weezelph on Harrison #056

Flag Post
Originally posted by Weezelph:

Has anyone else had problems (especially on the Harrison #056 server) with their troops returning from taking over a cityscape, and having them never return home, even after the Returning countdown timer has run out?

This has happened twice now on this server. Even though they don’t arrive home, they still consume resources (cash).

My current freeze is costing me over TEN MILLION (game) DOLLARS PER DAY.

Last time it took WEEKS to get 277 troops released. This time it’s 1,134 high-value units.

And yes, I realize it’s still in Beta. Nevertheless, this vexes me no end.

And they want to sell me Diamonds to “improve my game experience”?

Thoughts? Remedies? Commiseration?

Weezelph on Harrison #056

Uh guys, like Weezelph said ^ It’s still in beta.

Flag Post

Lost 4k units just a few days ago – will quit the game because of this. kkthxby Kabam and Kongregate.