new bailing prices and stuff...

5 posts

Flag Post

the new bail out system is good dont have to spend money but i have a right amount of influence and i have alot influence it just wont let me bail them out and in my chat we dont like it when it takes time to bail units out. so kabam read this and fix these problems problems please

Flag Post

Dude you must have been dropped on your head as a child. The new bail out system blows harder than a nuclear powered leaf blower. The bail out time should be zero seconds as it has been since the games inception. For those of you who spent real $$ money on this game I suggest having all charges reversed if this isn’t corrected within 48hrs. Your bank, your credit card or even paypal will side in your favor 100%. Hittem where it hurst with zero fear of repurccutions. They can’t pull this kind of BS after all these years and get away with it. I took on for those who are familiar the Game Evony (formally known as Civony) I won hands down and for much much less of an infraction as this.

Flag Post

dude you dont have to turn this into a big case it really is’nt a big deal to get every body in it and you just suck dude so go play dolls with your little sister and her lesbeane girlfreind

Flag Post

Personally I think Dirk is a jack a$$ IG. But give credit where credit is due because he nailed it on this one including his comments to bosh as well. Thanks Kabam for creating yet another dead server, freaking idiots.

Flag Post

yup