Experience leak

5 posts

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that when I lose a few troops after attacking, say, a gang, when my troops return, I lose some experience (not respect, but experience). Ok, so I guess part of your experience is due to your attack strength. But if you rebuild the attack troops that you lost, you do not regain the experience that you lost. I suspect this often goes unnoticed, because in the meantime people are gaining experience by doing other things. But unless I’m missing something, this seems like a real problem to me. I actually had to hold back on attacking gangs because I had lost too much experience, with no obvious way to regain it other than through other means.

Flag Post

are you dumb, troops = exp then u attck lose them and then lose exp, are you a noob or just plain stupid.

Flag Post

Firstly, I find your tone quite offensive and inappropriate. Secondly, if troops = exp as you assert, then building more troops to restore the ones lost in a fight should, by your claim, restore the experience that was lost. It does not. I was quite clear about this in my post.

Flag Post

he sounds real formal

Flag Post

Its bit a glitch, for every soldier you lose you are supposed to lose respect dependent on the type so its not a big deal to lose thugs that’s why they are used meat