Problem with posting *Fixed

6 posts

Flag Post

Original Post:

On this forum, I’m unable to reply off other threads. This side of the forum is new, but just wanted to state that I get this option every time I try to make a post: “Sorry, no matching topic was found.” =L

EDIT: YAY, now fixed! :)

Quotes:

Originally posted by busydon:

I never got that wonder why?

Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Wow, that’s weird! Considering the forum had just been made, I’m going to assume that it was not fully birthed or something. o.O

As far as I can tell, that whole category of problems is typically dismissed as “Hm, must be a caching error— /shrug/.” At least, that’s what the devs I know usually say.

I’ll explain. I first started playing War of the Web when this forum was just created, around 10 minutes. What happened was in this time, and up to 35 minutes of this side of the forum being created, you could only make new threads, but making a post other wise would give you the response: “Sorry, no matching topic was found.” So @busydon, you didn’t experience it because you weren’t on the forum at the time and @trickyrodent, it is as weird as a talking rodent, but normal nontalking rodents are boring! :).

Flag Post

Hm, does it seem to be fixed now?

Flag Post

test post

It works now… Hurray!

Flag Post

Yup, fixed! ;)

Flag Post

I never got that wonder why?

Flag Post

Wow, that’s weird! Considering the forum had just been made, I’m going to assume that it was not fully birthed or something. o.O

As far as I can tell, that whole category of problems is typically dismissed as “Hm, must be a caching error— /shrug/.” At least, that’s what the devs I know usually say.