Kong's Team is to Big

17 posts

Flag Post

Kong is pwning all the other players. Now we don’t want all the other teams to quit. What do you think is the best thing to do here?

Flag Post

All I do is win.

Flag Post

well….. soon more sites well come in the war.i think anyway.so soon we might get dystroyed.but what DO we do to keep them AND us happy?did you think about us?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

well….. soon more sites well come in the war.i think anyway.so soon we might get dystroyed.but what DO we do to keep them AND us happy?did you think about us?

I don’t think there will be anymore sites. Besides Armor Games of course.

The best thing to do is to get the smaller teams to recruit more members to play for them of course. Real wars don’t get sudden advantages to help sides out.

Flag Post

true.but I WANT MORE ENMYS!:(by that i just want more websites to fight>_>

Flag Post

Team NewGeo is doing pretty well too though.
Team Kong isn’t without competition.

Flag Post

Well, if they divide us in half again, we’ll just be bi-winning. ;3

But, eh. The research penalties, as they continue to stack, will ensure the other teams get a minimal amount of victories.

But, hey, look at it this way: We’re the best.

Flag Post

What was the deal with Kong getting cut in half, anyway? I just started yesterday, so I’m not familiar with the history.

Good to be playing with you again, Catface.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zelderex:

What was the deal with Kong getting cut in half, anyway? I just started yesterday, so I’m not familiar with the history.

Good to be playing with you again, Catface.

Basically Kong had a ton more players than all the other teams, and was destroying everyone. People complained, and Jiggmin decided to split kong in half because armor wasn’t uploading the game. Turned out to be a bad idea so he switched it back to normal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Team NewGeo is doing pretty well too though.
Team Kong isn’t without competition.

Yeah, but sadly face and jigg don’t stand a chance in winning, only in attacking other players

Flag Post

We have to attack New Geo because that site has 7 researches (equal to us) .

Flag Post

I think that Jigg is going to get a come back soon, since they haven’t even released the game on their website yet. It’s still in play-testing there.

Flag Post

Jigg will probably get stuff to help out their small population….especially after Jiggman got raped in-game by someone.

Flag Post

Kong may have a lot of people, but New Geo is also getting stronger lately, and Jiggs is a team with experienced users on this, because the alpha and beta tested the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by robert1234567999:

Jigg will probably get stuff to help out their small population….especially after Jiggman got raped in-game by someone.

I really don’t think Jiggmin cares about getting attacked. He is so used to it and knew it would happen.

Flag Post

thats what happens when u make the game

Flag Post

theres a reason kong needs twice the research NG does and still wins