The Kong Hitlist page 11

326 posts

Flag Post

The user Amazingwaffle from New Geo is a threath to the entire Kong community. I say we attack him all at once.
Just sabotage him using spies and he will regret the day he pissed of Kong
Inteligence report:
Strength: 0
Population: 36
Coin: 4,139
Spy Network: 0

-Buildings-
Armory: rank 9
Armory: rank 9
City: rank 9
HQ: rank 9
Stronghold: rank 9
HQ: rank 5
Barracks: rank 9
Launch Site: rank 9

Flag Post

00Slenderman00 from New Geo has declared a one-man war against Kong
We should chrush him before he starts to terrorise others.
Strength: 13,365
Population: 81
Coin: 12,948
Spy Network: 0

-Buildings-
City: rank 9, health 9
Barracks: rank 9, health 9
Launch Site: rank 5, health 9
Armory: rank 9, health 0
HQ: rank 9, health 4
Again, use spies and he should be no problem.

Flag Post

Marioparty5 is an Armora.
Two HQ’s level 5
4 or so cities level 1-6 Spy Hub level 9
Armory level 8 (Dead)
He absolutely destroyed me while I was AFK.
9k Military Strength.

Flag Post

Compared to the previous people on this hitlist, the previous 3 posted accounts (Amazingwaffle, 00Slenderman00, and Mariooarty5) are not a threat at all. Besides, a strength of 1 million or more may seem more of a threat than a several tens of thousands of strength.

The only threats I see nowadays are researchers. We are losing people who play the game a lot, so getting a win for kong seems less likely. The heavy hitters like “V” and kongspy dont seem to be on as much, and researchers on all sites have been declining lately… as far as i see that is

Update: I would like someone to take down whoopdedo’s alt on armora. I believe that he may be a traitor, since he was an active player on kong beforehand, i think.

Second update: Sorry about that whoopdedo. Didnt know if you you had an armora account or not, my fault for making assumptions and jumping to conclusions

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bored5555:

Update: I would like someone to take down whoopdedo’s alt on armora. I believe that he may be a traitor, since he was an active player on kong beforehand, i think.

If you mean lamwhoopdedo, that person is NOT me. Also I am RETIRED. (since a couple of rounds ago!!!)

Flag Post

speaking of lamwhoopdedo, there is a particular series that seems to be a major threat to kong’s best. Also known as the lamseries (unsure of if these are alts of the kong account lamseries), they are a large group of armora accounts, which seem to be owned by a single person (jointed attacks with a pause in between each attack seems to indicate this).

lamwhoopdedo, lamjoeng3, lamxvip3r, lamkick1998, lammonoke, lamkyba1, lamwotw, lamsheerdoom, lamPSJlll, the list goes on for each one that is discovered.

A few of these, however, are the main researchers for armora. We need a jointed attack against each account, all at once, once they get online, otherwise, there is no way to truly play the game anymore, since these accounts WILL camp against us (tested several hours after a recent attack, as soon as i attacked one, the rest attacked me)

Flag Post

NEW HIT:
Armora Hitsquad leader lamxvip3r. 4.4million strength. 6 HQ’s, 2 Cities, and 5 Barracks.
Easy raid; no strongholds. I second Bored5555.

Flag Post

Trying to make a good time as to when to attack this group. So far, from the time of this post to 2 hours before this post, this group seems not to be on at all, so they are free to attack during this time. At the moment, lamxvip3r and lamjoeng3 are blacked out. lamwhoopdedo is next on my list. I cannot find lamPSJlll, so i am to assume that this account is no longer being used.

Flag Post

Calling hitraids on Kongspy (He’s rebuilt, ~6 barracks, mostly T9 soldiers.) and sgdvac.
Both attacked me in the short time I got sleep, and they’re fairly weak.
The only reason they got me was due to the +75% bonus to their attack.
Edit: sgdvac is low to medium risk upon attack.
Kongspy has been blacked, is likely rebuilding.

Flag Post

We need to wipe out Rangers from Jiggmin. He attacks rebuilding forces before they are able to defend themselves. We need to teach him some honor.

He has:
5 level 9 cities
3 level 9 barracks
2 level 9 strongholds
2 level 5 hq’s
1 level 9 spy hub

Flag Post

Lets just say I attacked that guy ^ for AFK killing me. And continued when I asked him to stop after I got back.

Flag Post

DontCareToPutAname.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

DontCareToPutAname.

I know, he assaulted me, breaking everything I had when I attacked him without spying to check if he was strong. When I rebuild, he broke it again and again. Now I have about 17 or so personal revenges against him.

Flag Post

dark123456789

Flag Post

Skillkill is after my research center. I contributed over 1000, and it’s all being shut down :A:
He’s a dingus armora, so watch out. He has tanks and all that other jizz. I wounded him a bit, but I’m too lazy to fight against someone stronger than me.

Flag Post

V… he´s a pretty good national revenger… lets give him a taste of his own medicine… plz attack him… he is from armora

Flag Post
Originally posted by lNarutoUzumakil:

V… he´s a pretty good national revenger… lets give him a taste of his own medicine… plz attack him… he is from armora

i meant “V.” with out the dot… just __ with the V on the middle

Flag Post

speed lightning

Flag Post

Enigmameat has over 5 million strength, and has been attacking some of us in the last few days… yesterday, he was on the nation’s revenge list…

Flag Post

i got attacked by WolfShroud repeatedly he is on the national revenge like 10 times and he kept attacking me even after i didnt have anything left

Flag Post

Hit this guy out! He’s called WolfShroud, he can easily outrun me, and I’m trying to do a blackout wait-till-the-enemy-leaves. I’ll regain strength later once he is announced destroyed.
Wolfshroud
0 Intel, 47520 strength.
New Geo
9 Cities, level 9.
Level 8 Barracks.
2 Strongholds, Level 9.
Level 9 HQ.

Flag Post

Kundelbur trashed my city. I want to see him dead.
He has a bunch of level 8-9 cities, and a level 6 barracks. Not much strongholds(all taken out), so you might want to exploit this.

Flag Post

Just lauched a quick hit on joeng3, took out 2 rank 9 cities and a rank 9 HQ. Weakened a barracks and a spy hub but wasn’t worth attacking further. He was pretty weak, no strongholds.
I’m going to launch a massive attack on Kundelbur now.

Flag Post

A rank 9 hq? i dont remember even making one…

Flag Post

This is a noobish question, but how do you sabatoge with spies?