4 level 9 strongholds
level 9 spyhub
3 level 9 barracks
3 level 9 armory
1 level 9 armory
1 level 9 HQ

Flag Post

Vegta/Agtev/redstarmorning1/imjacobluing

Buildings currently unknown, as he’s been blacking me and others repeatedly, newbies among those he blocks.

Flag Post

Wotw Newgrounds, FINISH HIM!!!
Fluttertree Newgrounds

Flag Post

Shadow from Jiggmin – he attacked a researcher

Flag Post

I’m a reasercher, people attack me every day, and no one in chat will avenge me. Heres the list of people who attacked me so far : BorisTheMenace, little1412, shadow, and nicohartadi. Those are the people that attack researchers. Please, for gods sake, kill them

Flag Post

Get me

Flag Post

Add “WotW” to that list. And “youcanttypethis”

Flag Post
Originally posted by uberpizza:

Add “WotW” to that list. And “youcanttypethis”

Youcanttypethis & Wotw should be on the list as he said, but they are both whoopedo alts :P if he says otherwise don’t buy it.

Flag Post

You can attack them if you want, but I doubt they would be happy about it :P

Flag Post

This guy has me on his radar and he’s refusing me any chance to get any research in. If you guys can hit monoke94, that’d be great. Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by whoopdedo:

monoke94 = hells-rebirth = hells-Fait = hells-saboteur Watch out :P

In other words, he’s multi-accounting? Is that legal in this game? If so, I might as well start another two or three up for dedicated attackers.

Flag Post

Fluttertree
help w/ this guy, he’s totally blacking me out

Flag Post

Lordmajin (NG)

He has 3 HQ’s 1 lvl2 lvl3 and lvl4, 1 lvl9 armory, 1 lvl6 stronghold, 2 lvl6 cities 1 lvl7, 1 lvl4 and 1 lvl5, 1 lvl5 spyhub.

Please help if you can, he just doesn’t leave me alone

Flag Post
Originally posted by KakkoiiBishounen:
Originally posted by whoopdedo:

monoke94 = hells-rebirth = hells-Fait = hells-saboteur Watch out :P

In other words, he’s multi-accounting? Is that legal in this game? If so, I might as well start another two or three up for dedicated attackers.

Kakkoii, according to him he’s not the other Hells-fait and Hells-saboteur, he’s just Hells-rebirth

Flag Post

Kakk, buddeh, if you havnt noticed 85% of the time you talk in main chat you get some NG people attacking you. most people have 3+ accounts on other sites

Flag Post
Originally posted by uberpizza:

Kakk, buddeh, if you havnt noticed 85% of the time you talk in main chat you get some NG people attacking you. most people have 3+ accounts on other sites

That’s funny because 90% of the time I just load up the game and then disable the Kong chat.

Flag Post

This guy has me on his radar and he’s refusing me any chance to get any research in. If you guys can hit monoke94, that’d be great. Thank you.

i know him hes my friend but ill help you

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElwinC:

i know him hes my friend but ill help you

Yeah and you could help him with your current ability
I’m not so sure about that

Flag Post

I’ll second taking down Monoke94. I just finally got enough money to rebuild, and he destroyed it again before I could finish.

Flag Post

Flag Post

We’ll try destroying Monoke.

Flag Post

EVERYONE! ATTACK FLUTTERTREE BECAUSE THAT IDIOT ATTACKED ME FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!!!!!

Flag Post

ATTACK ALL OF FLUTTERTREE’S ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!