The Zero Syndicate [ZS] page 3

67 posts

Flag Post

Update

XxxMayro21xxX has just joined ZS.

ZS was the unofficial acronym of the Zero Syndicate, but now it is official, thread title updated.

we now have an IRC server, but I don’t expect it to get much use, its mainly just there if we need it.

some members of ZS haven’t been living up to one of the requirements, requirement #2:

“Active in the chat, in the game, and in attacking.”

Mikolajwisnia, jugador1, neko_chan13, dracus, RageQuitGaming and zanit.

Miko, jugador, neko and dracus are players I’ve never met (except dracus for a few minutes), the 4 of them should head to chat room 2 and spend some time in there.

RageQuitGaming is there sometimes, but not often enough.

zanit is there most of the time, but never speaks.

I think Smokescreem is active, but it seems he spends most of his time in chat room 1, which means we can’t communicate effectively.

if in a few days nothing changes, most of the people above will end up being removed from ZS, members that can’t communicate are worthless.

so far ZS hasn’t been very coordinated, I’d like that to change, starting tomorrow we will begin regular attacks on NG’s top researchers, there is a link to the research hit list in this threads first post.

There is also a favour I need to ask of every ZS member, I’ll tell you about it in a whisper.

Flag Post

Um, 2 things:

Smokescreem is a friend of mine, and I know he’s very active. He spends a lot of time in Chatroom 1 though, like you said. I’ll tell him to go Chatroom 2 when he goes in.

Also, just got attacked by Link-Zero-Omega and he did some damage to my Launch Site. He didn’t go for any full-on attacks, but hopefully his HQ can be leveled.

Flag Post

i just noticed that majority of our attackers in kong are under suppression targets in ng. meaning they will hit us again and again right after we rebuild. suggestions for a counter-measure?

Flag Post

Mmm…K,i’ll switch to chat room 2.I never bother enough to chat much as i spend most of my times chatting away in my native chat room,Pride.All i did was spend my turns,grow,be a great target for the Ngs who fail to hurt more than 2 of my soldiers and laugh away.Also,about the HQ thing,i find it uneeded.I have enough weapons and money to buy back the 3 or 4 i lose in battle.And also i spend all 300 turns on money,then wait till i find a good target,break into his/her launch sites or HQ and enjoy stealing their lv 9 weapons when they attempt to take revenge.Good stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Um, 2 things:

Smokescreem is a friend of mine, and I know he’s very active. He spends a lot of time in Chatroom 1 though, like you said. I’ll tell him to go Chatroom 2 when he goes in.

Also, just got attacked by Link-Zero-Omega and he did some damage to my Launch Site. He didn’t go for any full-on attacks, but hopefully his HQ can be leveled.

it seems his HQ is already down, I’ll add him to the target list.

Flag Post

a modification to my previous suggestion. instead of all of us focusing on research targets, a group dedicated to eliminating military targets as well a group dedicated to research would be great. also, i suggest that we get a face alt so that we’ll have a powerful sabo every time. someone to coordinate attacks is also a must.

ps: ill be considerably less active after today due to some reasons

Flag Post

I would like to join.

Flag Post

Do you think i can join? I have ALL level 9 places and 54/54 rank 9 men all with QC.

Edit: And im pretty much on and chatting everyday.

Flag Post

Hey is it possible I could join, you could take a look at my base.I have 54 soldiers and more than enough QCs in my Armory. I’m on chat pretty much everyday and I’m more than excited to attack people for fun.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

BUMP

Flag Post

Stop bumping,if you annoy us you won’t get accepted.

Flag Post

Hello, i’d like to join this guild, i meet almost all of the requirements (except for the HQ, i have it protected at 45%), if you want you can have a look at my city :)

Flag Post

I also meet all the requirements, you can check. I have 99 queen calls and 81 rank 9 soldiers with the QCs. I’m also very active.

Flag Post

I ave 54/54 men all with QC i have all level 9 buildings, (one free space for farming tanks) and all 99 weapons with 42 tanks and 2 bubble guns.

Flag Post

i want to join to but i need to build things up.

Flag Post

i would like to apply. i have met the requiments and is working on building a 2nd barracks to lvl 9