Best Builds

17 posts

Flag Post

Speed Building

The goal is to upgrade all 13 buildings to level 9 ASAP. This plan can get all 13 of your buildings to level 9 in a few hours.

1) Plan out how you want your city on paper NOT in-game!
2) Set Taxes to 100%.
3) Build 13 level 1 Cities.
4) Upgrade all of them to level 4-6, one level at a time. (Note: use 5-10 turns at a time when you need coins, not all 300 at once).
5) Upgrade the Cities you will keep to level 9.
6) Save up $250,000+ coins. (Note: Look at how much the building you want to sell sells for, the max coins you can have is $259,999).
7) Sell the lowest level City and build the most expense building (remember, an Armory need to buy weapons also!)
8) Continue saving up $259,999 coins INCLUDING selling the lowest level City! Then replacing it with the building you want in that spot.
9) Once you have all 13 buildings level 9, set Taxes to 0%. It will take 600 turns to get Happiness to 100%. Then set Taxes to 50%.
10) Win!

Disclaimer: There might be a better ratio of levels of Cities at each stage.

Attacker Build

The strategy is to spend the least about of Turn to get your Base operational after being completely destroyed. But the Base also needs to be fully capable to preforms it’s role.

Role: Attacking other players, mainly with Launch Sites.

Build:
2 HQs (18 level 9 Soldiers with level 9 weapons can take a building to 0 from 9) [Cost $23,397 to repair 1]
1 Barracks (Gives 27 Soldiers) [Cost $22,403 to repair 1]
1 Armory (To buy weapons) [Cost $12,773 to repair 1]
9 Cities (To generate Coins) [Cost 9 Turn to repair 1]

Note: It will cost 409 Turns repair all builds, 270 Turns to recruit and train the Soldiers, and 270 Turns to replace all weapons (but you can only lose level 9 weapons from attacking). Equals about 3 hours and 16 minutes to save up those Turns.

Defender Build

Role: Be a large target and kill the enemy troops.

End result:
2 HQs
4 Cities
1 Armory
6 Barracks
~6.6 million Strength

Balanced Build

This is for the casual player whom wants to have fun when they have time.

End Reult:
1 HQ (In the center)
4 Cities (In the 4 spots farthest from the center)
4 Strongholds (In the spots between the HQ and the Cities.)
1 Armory
2 Barracks
1 Spyhub
0 Launch Sites (ZERO!)

Spy Build

End result:
1 HQ (for finding targets)
1 City (because Spyhubs cannot be repaired with Turns)
11 Spyhubs

Researcher Build

3-6 Launch Sites (Research cost a lot of turns, so you need a lot of Launch Sites)
7-10 Cities (Launch Sites cost a lot of coins to build and repair and you need all of your turns for Research)

Use 9 Turns to repair each City, some Turns to make just enough Coins to repair the Launch Sites, and the rest of your Turns for Research.

Flag Post

I’m NOT Going to put tax rate to 100%!

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

I’m NOT Going to put tax rate to 100%!

it’s actually usefull in the VERY beginning.

Flag Post

U get 9 turns every minute, not 30 seconds. Not everyone will want to use this strategy because it makes them prime targets for NG and they will get farmed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

U get 9 turns every minute, not 30 seconds. Not everyone will want to use this strategy because it makes them prime targets for NG and they will get farmed.

not really.. this is what I do and have done on every account I’ve made, it works great, there isn’t any better way to start off, except I like to keep all cities which I will sell at level 4~6 max.

Flag Post

U…Not everyone will want to use this strategy because it makes them prime targets for NG and they will get farmed.

With Luck 0 and cities being so cheap to repair, not many attackers will waste Turns/Coins/Troops/Weapons attacking a city. If you attack a city that has $259,999 with 9 level 9 Soldiers and 9 level 9 weapons, you will get less than $2,500 IF you don’t get Luck 0 on any of you Soldiers. If you get Luck 0 10% of the time, you’ve lost $$ and Turns. If you get Luck 0 5% of the time, you make a small $$ profit. But a pure city build isn’t a threat, so most people will just pass it up. Also, it will only be a mostly city build without defense for 1-2 hours. After 3-4 hours, you can have all 13 builds level 9.

Flag Post

multi-post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toimu:

U…Not everyone will want to use this strategy because it makes them prime targets for NG and they will get farmed.

With Luck 0 and cities being so cheap to repair, not many attackers will waste Turns/Coins/Troops/Weapons attacking a city. If you attack a city that has $259,999 with 9 level 9 Soldiers and 9 level 9 weapons, you will get less than $2,500 IF you don’t get Luck 0 on any of you Soldiers. If you get Luck 0 10% of the time, you’ve lost $$ and Turns. If you get Luck 0 5% of the time, you make a small $$ profit. But a pure city build isn’t a threat, so most people will just pass it up. Also, it will only be a mostly city build without defense for 1-2 hours. After 3-4 hours, you can have all 13 builds level 9.

Pfthahahhahahahhaaaa nobody attacking pure city builds.

EVERYONE attacks pure city builds. I mean they’re sitting ducks. If you follow your build, you will probably get murdered by a NG assault.

Also, you have terrible build designs. A balanced build would have a launch site. Said launch site would be in the center, where it gets 100% protection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:
Originally posted by Toimu:

Pfthahahhahahahhaaaa nobody attacking pure city builds.

EVERYONE attacks pure city builds. I mean they’re sitting ducks. If you follow your build, you will probably get murdered by a NG assault.

Also, you have terrible build designs. A balanced build would have a launch site. Said launch site would be in the center, where it gets 100% protection.

Pure city builds aren’t sitting ducks with Militia and Luck 0. Losing 1 level 9 weapon and 1 level 9 Soldier cost $2,500 and 10 turns to replace plus the 9 turns it took to attack. 9 Soldiers can carry away ~$2,000. So you lose ~$500 and 19 turns. 19 Turns with 4 level 9 cities gives $1,710. If you get Luck 0 5% of the time, it still isn’t as good as 4 Cities. Even if someone crushes your base (in the 2-3 hours you are building it), 13 cities cost 117 Turns to repair, or 13 minutes worth of Turns.

Mixing a Research Base and an Attacking Base isn’t an efficient use of Turns. But the Speed Building is post up so others can build what ever base they want.

Also, you can have over 100% protection. It just doesn’t show when you look at your base.

Flag Post

Thanks! It is helping me build fast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

Exactly, if you’re not attacking every turn, and checking back periodically, you don’t need 2 barracks. A launch pad can be more useful than mass attacking.

The spy build is only good if you have a lot of people to contact to tell them about good sites.

The defender build is okay, but I would drop a barrack and add an HQ or spy hub. 6 barracks at lvl 9 is 162 soldiers with 99 lvl 9 weapons and only able to attack 18 at a time and trying to find a good target.

Attacker build has less barracks than balanced? Send out 18 soldiers to attack a few targets and then get nuked by retaliation? Drop 3 cities, build 2 more barracks and a spy hub.

If you know someone who has a spy build and can contact them, then having spy hubs is not as important.

Flag Post

I am currently trying out a experimental attacker build:

2 HQ’S
2 strongholds
2 spyhubs
2 barracks
1 armory (Sell this after you get 99 queen calls and replace with a building of your choice.)
4 citys

Look at my base for the placing of the buildings.

Flag Post

I don’t see why two spy hubs are needed. Could you enlighten me?
Also, after buying 99 queen calls, is there a reason to have an armory? Can you ever lose them (especially since you don’t have an armory to attack and get weapons stolen)?

Flag Post

2 spy hubs make it harder for an enemy to sabotage your strongholds.

I don’t think it would be very useful though, considering how easy it is to make a maxed out spy alt on Facebook

Flag Post
Originally posted by radar816:

I don’t see why two spy hubs are needed. Could you enlighten me?
Also, after buying 99 queen calls, is there a reason to have an armory? Can you ever lose them (especially since you don’t have an armory to attack and get weapons stolen)?

You can lose your weapons, by a small chance when your soldier dies, it may drop its weapon. But 99 is still enough.

Flag Post

I’m planning an even more ofesnsive build to fight strong players, I’m currently with:
4 strongholds
3 HQs
1 Barracks
1 Armory (Wich I’ll sell for another barracks once I get 99 queen calls)
1 spy hub
3 cities

Check my empire for my current placing (I still need to level it a bit… and right now I just got trashed so I have to repair)

Flag Post

Some NG people thought i was a money from their side, shouldnt have made an account there :(