Planets

16 posts

Flag Post

We should get to rule other planets that will be cool but still a very good game.

Flag Post

well thered be not much of a point in that but i think this game should make up random planet names too :P not like irl planets. something comical if you do change it up. other than that, not needed

Flag Post

bacon planet: if you conquer it you get a bacon hat(for the troops) and a 10% epic bacon hat attack bonus

rare planet: extreamly rare and if your playing on one of the rounds where you need to conquer the planet and your team wins you get a 5% rare planet attack bonus PERMINANTLY (but you only get it if you are on the game when the planet comes and your team wins)

laser planet: rare and simular to the rare planet exept slightly less rare and instead of a attack bonus you get a lazer gun with 10 power and its immune to matilia

Flag Post

Shoop Da Planet: Gives you a huge lazor for use every hour, it destroys up to 4 buildings in a area. Only get bonus if you 1 of the first 10 to launch to it.

Candy Planet: Gives you a 10% defence bonus if you 1 of the first 50 to launch to it.

Explosive Planet: Lets you use the Meteor Rain ability, allowing you to deal 2-6 damage to all buildings in target empire every hour. Only if you one of the first 10 to launch it.

Hat Planet: Gives you the great Top Hat and a 5% attack bonus if you one of the first 150 to get there.

The Sun!: Lets you use a Supernova every 2 days, taking out 7 buildings of your choice in target empire if you one of the first 5 to launch it.

Tell me if you think some of these are Overpowered or Underpowered!

Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree26:

Shoop Da Planet: Gives you a huge lazor for use every hour, it destroys up to 4 buildings in a area. Only get bonus if you 1 of the first 10 to launch to it.

Candy Planet: Gives you a 10% defence bonus if you 1 of the first 50 to launch to it.

Explosive Planet: Lets you use the Meteor Rain ability, allowing you to deal 2-6 damage to all buildings in target empire every hour. Only if you one of the first 10 to launch it.

Hat Planet: Gives you the great Top Hat and a 5% attack bonus if you one of the first 150 to get there.

The Sun!: Lets you use a Supernova every 2 days, taking out 7 buildings of your choice in target empire if you one of the first 5 to launch it.

i hate how you have to be one of the firsts to launch to it:(

Flag Post

mercolus:plus 50 coins per turn in the city if owned

starpopulus: a new troop every day is made from this in its own barrics called star fighters you get to the barrics when you click your plantet.this fight never has 0 luck and always has more then 20 luck

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youkyou:

i hate how you have to be one of the firsts to launch to it:(

they are all pretty OP

Flag Post
Originally posted by jstroll:
Originally posted by Youkyou:

they are all pretty OP

Pretty true, maybe i should make them be less easy? Like shoop da only 3 first? And btw, hat planet and candy planet aren’t op :(

Flag Post

The Sun is Owerpowered
The Shop da Planet is Overpowerred
Same with explosiv hat and candy
How Like this:
Alpha Pantauri:
3% for The Empire the is holding

Flag Post

floating island: a planet that has 1 block for making a building.

Flag Post

there should be natural disasters, but, if you send like 5 rockets, you can conquer a planet, and get off earth, but every planet should have at least 1 disaster, like volcano eruption, flood

Flag Post

(rare) armored planet: 5% defence increase and 1 hp extra for every building on the map perminantly (only if your there when the planet occurs and your team wins) and if you buy a new building after it wont get the bonus (unless the armored planet occurs again)

(uncommon – rare) training planet: 5% attack perminantly and 2 levels extra for EVERY troop you own at the time.

(uncommon) dark planet: -25% spying for opponents spying on you, note: not perminant

(uncommon) potato planet: all potato guns are 50% more effective (not perminant)

Flag Post

Zimbah – A planet which you conquer and gives you 10% PERMANENT attack bonus (Hard)
Hagarf – A planet which you can battle with them (You cant conquer it) everyday and get 10000 – 5000 Gold

Flag Post

issue with those are that those who launch don’t fight much.

Flag Post

Is Jiggmin even remotely considering this idea?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBTabby:

Is Jiggmin even remotely considering this idea?

Definatly not. I wouldn’t