New Traitor Amongst Us

22 posts

Flag Post

Beware of Zephilinox guys, he threatens to kill anyone who would so called “seize power” and used an alt to completely destroy a guy that was helping me announce the names of NG research contributors. I don’t know if he is truly kong but he claims he is. It seems one of his alts is roflcopter73.

Flag Post

please skullhead, don’t mention the fact that he was spamming in capslock and that I gave him half a dozen warnings, or the fact that seizing power is exactly what you are trying to do, for the last 2 days you and your group have been trying to wedge yourself into a position of leadership.

as far as I’m concerned, you and your group are the enemies, back off or be destroyed, it doesn’t get any simpler, kongregate doesn’t need leaders, and kongregate should never have leaders.

Flag Post

o plz, he wasn’t spamming with caps lock and u attacked several more ppl when u said u only attacked one. There were ppl in chat room 1 complaining about u after u completely razed their bases.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

o plz, he wasn’t spamming with caps lock and u attacked several more ppl when u said u only attacked one. There were ppl in chat room 1 complaining about u after u completely razed their bases.

your right, I did, but that was self defense, they had attacked my alt.

although I only razed 2 out of the 6 players that attacked me, thabigtaco and toxen.

Flag Post

Well just so u know i didn’t send them, it was the ppl u attacked first who started blaming u and saying destroy roflcopter73 over and over in chat room 1.

Flag Post

Well just so u know i didn’t send them, it was the ppl u attacked first who started blaming u and saying destroy roflcopter73 over and over in chat room 1.

the only person I attacked first was ostrichcommando, I don’t know why those 6 attacked me nor is it important to me.

full list:

thabigtaco
RattyRatacat
weegee82
toxen
Telephon
kaplowow12

Flag Post

Zephilinox, I attacked you randomly before I found out that you were rolfcopter73.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Telephon:

Zephilinox, I attacked you randomly before I found out that you were rolfcopter73.

it’s alright :b but you shouldn’t go around attacking people stronger than you, it will only lead to trouble.

Flag Post

meh i don’t know then, someone else (forgot name) was saying that they’d get destroyed by u for listing NG targets lol.

Flag Post

seriously, the forums are NOT a place to argue. settle this dispute somewhere else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jstroll:

seriously, the forums are NOT a place to argue. settle this dispute somewhere else.

The newfriend said it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

The newfriend said it.

be nice!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Telephon:

you attack a kong member-_-

Flag Post

Beware of Zephilinox guys, he threatens to kill anyone who would so called “seize power” and used an alt to completely destroy a guy that was helping me announce the names of NG research contributors. I don’t know if he is truly kong but he claims he is. It seems one of his alts is roflcopter73.

i dont know what to say about this>_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zephilinox:

the only person I attacked first was ostrichcommando, I don’t know why those 6 attacked me nor is it important to me.

full list:

thabigtaco
RattyRatacat
weegee82
toxen
Telephon
kaplowow12

im on your side

Flag Post

Kill all alts!

Flag Post

KyleXreX <— Kill. Traitor. Switched to NG. Turncoat.

Flag Post

frankavatar <——- kill all 5 accounts

Flag Post

funny how im buddies with frank in a weird way

Flag Post

Skull,quiet.Zeph didn’t do anything wrong to attack those who attacked him.Purely an act of self defense.Your just a lazy jackass working with NG who prolly give you 10 cans of Diet Coke just so you ruin our semi-leaders.Also,like troll said,The forums are not a place to randomly start a flamewar.Zeph,just take down skull.I also noticed many people destroyed your base prolly due to thinking you were a spy.Just send your alts after him. Yes,I am the official leader

Our awesome guide to not being a dick on the forums

Flag Post

useless topic is useless. i recommend lock before this gets out of hand

Flag Post

useless topic is useless. i recommend lock before this gets out of hand

hehehe the noob has a point… GOOD JOB!!!!