organizing kong

19 posts

Flag Post

ok so since we’re getting our ass handed to us on a plate by ng and now armor as well, there’s a real need for us to organize ourselves and coordinate attacks. i was thinking about splitting our attacking force into two main groups.

first group would be dedicated to hitting researchers. their primary goal would be to make sure that enemy research goes on as slowly as possible while also contributing to our researchers as well.

second group would be dedicated to hitting military targets. this group would be responsible for keeping our general community safe. as these targets would be hard to take down, i strongly recommend swarming in as large numbers as possible. also, if your target is ng, having a swarm would divide their revenge bonus and their counter attack will be less severe.

also, we’re an offensive team, but we still need researchers to win. researchers should focus on defense, so they should not attack. they should have a ready army at all times, so that should they get hit, the attacking army will be damaged and the second group will have an easier time taking them down.

and a special note to those raging players who scream bloody revenge all the time, we are NOT built for revenge. ng has that role. if you are attacked, simply rebuild and get back to work. we have six hours between rounds for you to go and take revenge on anyone you want.

as on how we would coordinate our attacks, go ask slinkstefano or 6thgraderhere (preferably slink, sorry grader).

ps: if you can, attackers should have an alt face account filled with spy hubs and 4 cities for mega-sabotaging

Flag Post

I am researcher and moneybags.

Flag Post

With armory lv.9

Flag Post

BTW, it researcher is being thrashed, you could destroy attacker’s barracks or hq to take his time.

Flag Post

yea thats the idea. if our researchers are hit, military attackers can take out the hq so that they cant hit you anymore

Flag Post

Also, Firsteye from NG must have lv. 9 weaponry(he lose a few after attack), lv. 9 HQ. He posesses a serious treat.

Flag Post

Sorry, he’s already trashed.

Flag Post

I am making mass research currently. All my turns are wasted at lvl. 9 launch site

Flag Post

Should i build another lvl. 9 spy base for safety sake?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vivitan:

Should i build another lvl. 9 spy base for safety sake?

No, first you need to upgrade your barracks and get an army strong enough to defend yourself, sell a city or two in exchange for strongholds, and finally buy one more spy hub and a second launch site (or forget the second hub aned get a third LS), try to arrange it so your LS are well protected by strongholds (prefferable by two of them)

Flag Post

First, I’ve got 6 lv.9 and Wep lv. 9, so I don’t think i need moar…
Second, I’ve got 5 cities, and there’s no way to earn for another ls faster.
I’ve got lv.9 buildings standing in horrible spots, so i’ll be able to add only one ls…

Anyways, got me a 12 soliders army. just incase

Flag Post

Alright I am an vorganizer for attackers. We are going to hit 10 newgrounds targets on March 30, 2012. Reply ‘Attack’ to join in everyone who joins will get a target via kongregate email

Flag Post

@Vivitan, 12 soldiers protects you against maybe one attack, and then they are dead. Attackers are coming at you with multiple high level HQ’s, meaning 18 or 27 soldiers at once, all level 9, with level 9 weapons. They can raze your world to the ground in seconds.

Remember to sell your launch site after we lose, within 6 hours, and then buy a new one. Better to get the money for it, since it auto-resets to lvl 1.

Flag Post

attack

Flag Post

Alright I am an organizer for attackers. We are going to hit 10 newgrounds targets on March 30, 2012. Reply ‘Attack’ to join in everyone who joins will get a target via kongregate email

Flag Post
Originally posted by afgncaap:

@Vivitan, 12 soldiers protects you against maybe one attack, and then they are dead.

They already are… NG razed my base to the ground… And i didn’t sell my ls in time, because i was thinking that only esearch will be reset… Total fail.

Flag Post

I agree with this post and will try to help any way I can

Flag Post

While I can’t try to organize it, I’ll help the organizers as best as I can.

Flag Post

hyfg, i hit like 10 this morning alone. 10 is nothing

either organize into two groups or everyone should make another account.
one account cities and plenty of launch sites – enough cities to build up again if wiped out. when you gain enough money build a level 9 armory and pick up enough queen calls, then replace it with a level 9 barracks full with rank 9 soldiers to defend your launch sites. it’s only one barracks but it will deter attackers from having a pop at you and reduce losses in general if you have a solid rank 9 army not just pissy militia. save a really minimal amount of turns for any army maintenance and then the rest of your turns go into research.

second account as a strong military to wipe out newgrounds researchers. have enough soldiers to defend the base and enough to send out to war. use a spy hub to find those with the most launch sites and clear them out. if you can afford to, trash the whole base – but better off just moving on the next target. if you have rank 9 soldiers with queen calls then it shouldn’t be too hard, especially when up against militia. don’t forget to spy on the base first to sabotage the stronghold defenses, if any.

i agree no revenge, just build up again. revenge is a waste of resources.