Bodyguards

10 posts

Flag Post

face it kong is losing cuz they are focusing on revenge rather than research, my idea is to start bodyguards for our actual “researchers.” Forget about attacks on ur base if ur not researching, focus our attacks to their researchers and back ours up. Anyways if u are one of our top researchers post here so we can give u a bodyguard, and if you are a elite weapon pro simply choose who u want to guard and so forth.
Edit:
List here if u are willing to be a guard only, pm a guard if u are a researcher (not before checking out their profiles though, ng loves spying on us)

Guards:
Noobin8er
therealsirmark4
ninjabman2000 (rebuilding)
Sebiwan (rebuilding)

Flag Post

This is a great idea, let’s put it into effect. Post here if you are a researcher and post who attacked you, and I can wreck them.

Flag Post

I have a few troops I could contribute, all rank nine 2 with spikes, and one with death ray, so researchers, I could protect
EDIT: Soldiers have now been taken down by Newgrounds

Flag Post

good idea we got to focus our attacks onto the enemy researchers and then protect our own researchers

Flag Post

Post if your a guard that is willing to help a researcher then a researcher can PM them and get there help. That way the Newgrounds people watching the forums won’t know who our researchers are.

Flag Post

Guess I could pose as a guard for the time being.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Theorules:

Post if your a guard that is willing to help a researcher then a researcher can PM them and get there help. That way the Newgrounds people watching the forums wont know who our researchers are.

then they can say they are a guard too…
well i clearly didnt think this out :(
Before you pm anybody check their account first, make sure they have been here a while

Flag Post

I can contribute rank 9 soldiers with level 9 weps compromised mainly PTs and QCs.

Flag Post

could of used a guard cause even though i put in 0 research i had a level 6 launch site it lost me my base apart from 1 level 8 barracks (they destroyed my HQ,barracks,3 cities,spyhub,armory and 4 strongholds i think thats overdoing it)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebiwan:

face it kong is losing cuz they are focusing on revenge rather than research, my idea is to start bodyguards for our actual “researchers.” Forget about attacks on ur base if ur not researching, focus our attacks to their researchers and back ours up. Anyways if u are one of our top researchers post here so we can give u a bodyguard, and if you are a elite weapon pro simply choose who u want to guard and so forth.
Edit:
List here if u are willing to be a guard only, pm a guard if u are a researcher (not before checking out their profiles though, ng loves spying on us)

Guards:
Noobin8er
therealsirmark4
ninjabman2000 (rebuilding)
Sebiwan (rebuilding)

Originally posted by Noobin8er:

This is a great idea, let’s put it into effect. Post here if you are a researcher and post who attacked you, and I can wreck them.

Originally posted by ninjabman2000:

I have a few troops I could contribute, all rank nine 2 with spikes, and one with death ray, so researchers, I could protect
EDIT: Soldiers have now been taken down by Newgrounds

Originally posted by sargent179:

good idea we got to focus our attacks onto the enemy researchers and then protect our own researchers

Post if your a guard that is willing to help a researcher then a researcher can PM them and get there help. That way the Newgrounds people watching the forums won’t know who our researchers are.

Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Guess I could pose as a guard for the time being.

Originally posted by sebiwan:

Post if your a guard that is willing to help a researcher then a researcher can PM them and get there help. That way the Newgrounds people watching the forums wont know who our researchers are.

then they can say they are a guard too…
well i clearly didnt think this out :(
Before you pm anybody check their account first, make sure they have been here a while

Originally posted by blakzer:

I can contribute rank 9 soldiers with level 9 weps compromised mainly PTs and QCs.

Originally posted by sargent179:

could of used a guard cause even though i put in 0 research i had a level 6 launch site it lost me my base apart from 1 level 8 barracks (they destroyed my HQ,barracks,3 cities,spyhub,armory and 4 strongholds i think thats overdoing it)

I need a body guard :o