Researching

5 posts

Flag Post

Hey, for all of you out there with level 9 buildings, try selling a city or spyhub and replacing it with a level 2 or higher LaunchPad for perhaps 1 hour, and contribute 600 turns, giving Kong a 1200 or higher research bonus. This way, Kong can win this. I’m guessing about 20 will see this and 5 will listen. That’s already over a 6K research buff. If you’re rich from attacking, you could instantly get a level 5+ launch pad and help Kong by a lot. And if you’re greedy and only want to attack, think about this: Martian Blood gives a 10% attack buff, making Kong’s bonus 35%.

Flag Post

It’s why I have 3 launch pads, 6 cities, 2 strongholds an armory and a barracks right now (latter two for defense purposes only)

Flag Post

man i have 3 launch sites lvl 8-9 and im at the top of the research :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post

I actually have 3 launchpads and all others city (lvl 9)… i’m planning to spend all turns for money, then to upgrade the sites, and then to the research :D

Flag Post

why do idiots allways post here it makes you targets for any spys from other sites