The Ultimate WotW Suggestions Thread

105 posts

Flag Post

Hey gamers!

Got any suggestions to improve Jiggmin’s game, War of the Web?
Got any typos that you think ought to be fixed?
Post them here, and I’ll see if I can bring the good ones up with Jiggmin himself.

Flag Post

So if you get a great idea DO NOT MAKE A FORUM just post it here.
Making a forum for ideas is being useless cause there already is a forum made for posting ideas :P

Flag Post

A way to upgrade max turns would be appreciated, especially if you don’t have enought turns to train or hire units or get money.
Jokemin’s idea is Money trade: where you give some of your money to a fellow web member for 9 turns.

Flag Post

ideas:

1: money trading: trade money with other players (maybe just your team maybe not)
2: special soldiers: special soldiers like hulk ones (more defence/hp but slower), flying ones (better chance at dodging but)
3: heroes: heroes are better than normal soldiers

Flag Post

Donating weapons/money is a good idea, as the noobs can be helped after theyve been massacred for making a mistake

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjabman2000:

Donating weapons/money is a good idea, as the noobs can be helped after theyve been massacred for making a mistake

No, It’s a bad Idea, Everyone will make alts and supply their mains with weapons & coins.

Flag Post

Defence traps? I think it’s a good idea when you have no soldiers and no weapons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Samdc:
Originally posted by ninjabman2000:

No, It’s a bad Idea, Everyone will make alts and supply their mains with weapons & coins.

Samdc has a good point.
I think that’s the main reason that Jiggmin hasn’t allowed trading.
It’d be an unfair advantage to those who have a lot of alts.

Flag Post

Maybe if a level 9 gets enough kills, then he becomes a level 1 hero. Heroes are not only stronger than normal dudes, but don’t instantly die. However, they are really harder to lvl, and you can only have one of them per 2 levels of barracks.

Maybe coordinated attacks could be made official, in that when people attack a person at the same time, their dudes .

Flag Post

maybe loan money to players but pay back with interest this will take out alting
my ideas:
1)make lvling soldiers at the same time(it will be annoying trying to train 81 soldiers,clicking over and over again)
2)special soldiers sound like a good idea
3)luck has to be fixed a LOT
4)buying more building plots($6000 each)

these are my ideas :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by v2000:

maybe loan money to players but pay back with interest this will take out alting
my ideas:
1)make lvling soldiers at the same time(it will be annoying trying to train 81 soldiers,clicking over and over again)
2)special soldiers sound like a good idea
3)luck has to be fixed a LOT
4)buying more building plots($6000 each)

these are my ideas :)

great idea about the plots/building spaces

Flag Post

NO MORE 0 LUCK.

Money Giving can only occur if you’re giving it to someone with cities the same level or higher than your cities.
Same with weapon giving, but with the Armory.

Flag Post

im not sure if this has already been said but maybe u could be able to buy turns. so its for ppl who have a lot of money but nothing to spend it on and would rather have turns than the money they’ve got

good or bad idea??

Flag Post

heres a idea: make it so armora doesn’t get less research to do their research on ion drive total is lower than kongs why is that?

Flag Post

maybe a titan beacon(building) that you can use to recruit huge ants.
(lvl 1 = lvl 1 titan takes about 10 hits to kill but very slow(about 10 times slower then average units) yet powerful)
(lvl 2 so on)
lvl 10 = 2x slower then average units,takes 11 hits to kill,can do 4 damage per strike to a building.

or slavery (unit capturer,get your cactus and armora and NG guys here!)
no lvls but still has a slight (20%) chance of capturing that unit and weapon instead of random stuff.

Flag Post

Actually, it would be interesting if there was actual combat instead of random numbers and a random battle system.

Flag Post

yes improved battle system would be good

Flag Post

Bpayne horrible idea someone could buy nothing but cities use all their turns to buy more turns and still have money then keep on doing it and doing it

Flag Post

well how about when u attack a spy hub u actually get something,
seriously what do stand to gain from a spy hub, other than a better oppertunity to sabatoge someone

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebiwan:

well how about when u attack a spy hub u actually get something,
seriously what do stand to gain from a spy hub, other than a better oppertunity to sabatoge someone

You realize that’s REALLY DAMN IMPORTAN, right? I hope you do.

Flag Post

idea: trap building: random blocks on the battle ground will do some damage or take away damage/luck of that soldier (upgrading makes more traps)

idea: catapult: gives extra attack to soldiers

idea: brickworks (or something that makes bricks): lowers cost of buildings

idea: forge: lowers cost of weapons

idea: /jail: instead of militia defending/attacking you fight with prisoners (the way 1 barracks is 3 soldiers jail is 5 soldiers but they have weaker attack/defence and cant rank up past rank 5 and cost money to buy prisoners and upgrading lets you have more soldiers)

looks:

KONG:

trap building: a anthill
catapult: like a slingshot
brickworks: no idea
forge: no idea
jail:

New Geo:

trap building: maybe electrical fence of sentry gun?
catapult: mortar tank (tank with gun pointing up)
brickworks:
forge:
jail: modern jail

Armora: (armor games)

trap building: hole (with leaves on it?)
catapult: a catapult
brickworks: (medieval) brickwork
forge: medieval forge
jail: medieval jail

jiggs:
trap building: no idea
catapult: no idea
brickworks: no idea
forge: no idea
jail: sheriff building/wild west jail

facebook:

trap building: no idea
catapult: no idea
brickworks: (modern) brickwork
forge: modern forge
jail:

Flag Post

Hire a Q for the Z ($): Automatically does something for X turns pertaining to the building (for the most part anyway)

Where Q is the special unit name and Z is the building.

Mayor / City (1,000): Collects money
CO and XO / Barracks (5,000 and 2,500 respectively): CO recruits soldiers, XO trains them
General / Spy Hub (2,000): Has spies look for available targets based on your choice
Stonemason / Stronghold (5,000): Automatically repairs strongholds as long as you have the money to repair
Forgemaster / Armory (1,000): Automatically buy weaker weapons to purchase the strongest ones available to you
Mercenary / HQ (20,000): Gives a +1% bonus per HQ level to attack and defense
Head Scientist / Launch Site (50,000): Researches data

Flag Post

Maybe you could “make” some extra squares, but the farther away they are, the more they cost, and the buildings and upgrades cost more due to <insert>.

Flag Post

dont you mean buy

aw just was told jigg soldiers were originally going to be aliens

Flag Post

I have a few ideas.

1. Paths. Leveling a building past lvl 9 will give it 2 paths to pick with different effects. EX A city could be a farm that gave you more money or a clockwork that generated more turns.

2. Crafting. Turning weaker weapons to stronger for the cost of 6 turns. Ex Potatogun + potatogun + 6 turns = fairy slingshot.

3. Trading. You can give other team members your troops/weapons/money for a cost of 1 turn each.

Someone reply with there thoughts.