The Ultimate WotW Suggestions Thread page 4

105 posts

Flag Post

I am an old veteran of the war of the web games, and the games that we have now are nothing compared to our battles before. I remember how massive strike teams from Kong and NG would come together every day and unleash chaos on each other. I am not talking about a mere co-operation or 3-player raiding party, i am talking about 10 people logging in and playing for over 3/5 of the day, coordinating their sabotage and assaults, counter attacking players that even just appear on the enemy chat forum, doing all sorts of awesome campaigning. now however, the game is just slowly dying… I am suggesting that jiggmin does something about this problem so they could not only gain more recognition as a good website, but also invite the same fantastic times that I and many others have had before. Perhaps generate hype, perhaps adding a new website or 2, or maybe modifying the mechanics. whatever it is, i just hope this unique and fun game doesn’t die off so soon.

Flag Post

Yeah, this got boring fast. :P

Flag Post

Honestly, the way it is now. when you are attacked. the attackor has the advantage, this is due to the fact that you don t know that you got hit, and you can not repair. untill the minute is over.

Flag Post

I agree with bjj. You should know right away if your empire is getting flagged down by an attacker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sargent179:

idea: trap building: random blocks on the battle ground will do some damage or take away damage/luck of that soldier (upgrading makes more traps)

idea: catapult: gives extra attack to soldiers

idea: brickworks (or something that makes bricks): lowers cost of buildings

idea: forge: lowers cost of weapons

idea: /jail: instead of militia defending/attacking you fight with prisoners (the way 1 barracks is 3 soldiers jail is 5 soldiers but they have weaker attack/defence and cant rank up past rank 5 and cost money to buy prisoners and upgrading lets you have more soldiers)

looks:

KONG:

trap building: a anthill
catapult: like a slingshot
brickworks: no idea
forge: no idea
jail:

New Geo:

trap building: maybe electrical fence of sentry gun?
catapult: mortar tank (tank with gun pointing up)
brickworks:
forge:
jail: modern jail

Armora: (armor games)

trap building: hole (with leaves on it?)
catapult: a catapult
brickworks: (medieval) brickwork
forge: medieval forge
jail: medieval jail

jiggs:
trap building: no idea
catapult: no idea
jail: sheriff building/wild west jail

facebook:

brickworks: (modern) brickwork
forge: modern forge
jail:

Jiggs Trap: tripline and cactus?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperCaliFragil:

idea: trap building: random blocks on the battle ground will do some damage or take away damage/luck of that soldier (upgrading makes more traps)

idea: /jail: instead of militia defending/attacking you fight with prisoners (the way 1 barracks is 3 soldiers jail is 5 soldiers but they have weaker attack/defence and cant rank up past rank 5 and cost money to buy prisoners and upgrading lets you have more soldiers)

looks:

KONG:

jail:

New Geo:

brickworks:
forge:

jiggs:

facebook:

jail:

Kong/Kongregate
Kong Jail: Ant Farm (you know people who get glass jars/boxes/containers and pit sand and ants in their yes?)
Kong Forge: Anthill w/ Lava Inside :D

New Geo/NEWGROUNDS
Idk about them… besides their mascot is a tank.
Wait a minute…
New Geo Catapult: Instead of the Mortar Tank you could also do a Tesla Tank.

Armora/Armor Games
You got that done already….

Jiggs/Jiggmin
Jiggs Trap: It’s like a golden bear trap that looks similar to the rings above the Jiggs buildings. Or similar to what SuperCaliFragil said, a tripline but instead of a tripline w/ cactus, it’s: Tripline w/ Sand Pit.
Jiggs Jail: Don’t forget to pit a halo/ring over that jail.

F.A.C.E./Facebook
Trap Building: Computer Screen w/ Error repeating on it.
Catapult: Modern Catapult?

Notes:
Jail can be accepted if they wanted to use what we just said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoltenMontro:
Originally posted by SuperCaliFragil:

looks:

KONG:

jail:

New Geo:

brickworks:
forge:

jiggs:

facebook:

jail:

Kong/Kongregate
Kong Jail: Ant Farm (you know people who get glass jars/boxes/containers and pit sand and ants in their yes?)
Kong Forge: Anthill w/ Lava Inside :D

New Geo/NEWGROUNDS
Idk about them… besides their mascot is a tank.
Wait a minute…
New Geo Catapult: Instead of the Mortar Tank you could also do a Tesla Tank.

Armora/Armor Games
You got that done already….

Jiggs/Jiggmin
Jiggs Trap: It’s like a golden bear trap that looks similar to the rings above the Jiggs buildings. Or similar to what SuperCaliFragil said, a tripline but instead of a tripline w/ cactus, it’s: Tripline w/ Sand Pit.
Jiggs Jail: Don’t forget to pit a halo/ring over that jail.

F.A.C.E./Facebook
Trap Building: Computer Screen w/ Error repeating on it.
Catapult: Modern Catapult?

Notes:
Jail can be accepted if they wanted to use what we just said.

wow i made that post ages ago but cool

Flag Post

Suggestions:

terrain type: something like terrain types that would give advantages or disadvantages

EX: Wasteland:+25% building price, Mountains: Extra building durability defending team combat bonus, +15% att/def Plains:-20% building price, both teams gain combat bonus,10% att/def, forest: -50% detection River: Buildings on it would be more efficent. Only applies to cities(more income) and armory (purchase discount). Standard: Standard terrain.

Would be also great to have something about terraforming

’’World’’ Map: Something like a huge map in wich team would have a determinate ammount of unreachable space while trying to conquer neutral space and repress the enemies. There would also be some kind of frontier system, wich would require the attacker to be adjacent to the determinate area of the map to attack (Areas would have multiple farms on it. Teams could only move once an hour per spot. More terrain= more research bonus.

This is pretty much impossible, i know.

Research progress: Teams would have bonuses depending on their research level, something related to what they have just developed.

EX: Low gravity sports:Bonus soldier efficiency
Ion drive: less attacking cost

Turn buying: problematic, at least. Having such a possibility we would have a lot of Cities/barracks spamming guys (cities generate money while barracks make lvl 9 soldiers at extraordinary speed);

Terrain expansion: This is supposed to be a strategy/cooperative game. With the possibility of expanding terrain, not only would noobs take a even more serious beating, but the game will also become a ‘’who-have-more-terrain-wins’’ game.

Catapult: nah, stronghold exist to this. Bonus should be useable only to defending teams, otherwise game would be too agressive and unfair.

Forge: Lowering cost of weapons? using a terrain space to lower cost of weapons? Too especific. Cities generate income, thats all.

Brickworks: Nah. As i said before, that would pratically mean you will have less one space to use until you finished building, that besides making the game unnecessarily easier.

Titans: concept seems interesting enough, altough it would require some changes. Titans would not attack, only defend. they also should be very, very slow, altough fortresses already represent this defensive advantage.

Prison: An inferior and cheaper barracks? Just build a low-level barracks with low-level soldiers and this would be just useless.

Traps: i like your concept, just adding some info: Traps would have less detection level and would do damage proportional to attacking army’s size. Level up would decrease detection and increase damage.

Heroes: too unfair. Damage dealing is calculated individually, like: Soldier vs Soldier, not Soldiers lvl9 vs 3 Soldiers lvl 3. heroes would be just invincible.

That is just my oppinion, and it is probably wrong anyway… =D

Flag Post

Suggestion:

An immunity Timer: For example, if someones whole base is destroyed they get a certain time period (a few hours) to build back their whole base. I and probably many others found it really annoying how when you try to build back your base, the same people would attack you as soon as you built back a few buildings back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Super355:

Suggestion:

An immunity Timer: For example, if someones whole base is destroyed they get a certain time period (a few hours) to build back their whole base. I and probably many others found it really annoying how when you try to build back your base, the same people would attack you as soon as you built back a few buildings back.

Then, I would feel scared seeing a base that you just attacked back at full health ready to attack you ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathkknight:
Originally posted by Super355:

Suggestion:

Then, I would feel scared seeing a base that you just attacked back at full health ready to attack you ._.

That’s the point >:D. Revenge FTW.

Flag Post

To me attack seems way OP when compared to defense. you lose money when attacked, you lost turns when attacking. and it doesn’t even out close at all. There’s also no revenge defensive bonus to prevent camping. :/ Also jiggz bonus sucks, I suggest a 25% happiness bonus instead. New grounds is OP as well, if NG attacks you first its a 2.5 bonus vs your 1.0 so say goodby to you past 2 hours rebuilding your base! and they wont even need to waste that many troops! Repair costs need to be reduced. There’s a reason people only use dingus anymore. I also say all buildings should be repairable with turns. Spy hubs need to be more effective and I think city’s income needs to be doubled! (For preventing sabbatoge).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sheerdoomer:

To me attack seems way OP when compared to defense. you lose money when attacked, you lost turns when attacking. and it doesn’t even out close at all. There’s also no revenge defensive bonus to prevent camping. :/ Also jiggz bonus sucks, I suggest a 25% happiness bonus instead. New grounds is OP as well, if NG attacks you first its a 2.5 bonus vs your 1.0 so say goodby to you past 2 hours rebuilding your base! and they wont even need to waste that many troops! Repair costs need to be reduced. There’s a reason people only use dingus anymore. I also say all buildings should be repairable with turns. Spy hubs need to be more effective and I think city’s income needs to be doubled! (For preventing sabbatoge).

Jiggs bonus does not suck, Jiggs is the best when it comes to rebuilding which is a nice bonus to help researchers. A 25% happiness bonus is too high as an all around bonus compared to Kong and Armora. The happiness idea isn’t that bad if you drop it to 15%-20%.

NG’s bonus is only a 1.33 multiplier vs a 1.0 multiplier (AG is 1.25) which is actually not that high compared to how much the luck multiplier can give.

I still know a lot of players who do not use dingus. So that contradicts the point that everyone uses a dingus layout.

Buildings being repairable with turns is too cheap since it removes most of the purpose of the city. (Imagine a base full of Launch Sites that you can repair with turns)

Spy hubs are doing a great job at preventing sabotages unless your opponent has a base with mostly spy hubs. The city’s income is fair since you can get all the money you will ever need with a base with a high amount of cities.

Flag Post

maybe you should be able to have team and private in game chat for nti-spying reasons for those REALLY GOOD persons

Flag Post

Why are we still offering suggestions when it’s clear Jiggmin isn’t listening? The game hasn’t been updated since March, and even then it did nothing to stop the griefers everyone complains about.

Flag Post

I suggest there be some way to mute just the music and not hte being attacked trumpet thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FightingWarrior7:

I suggest there be some way to mute just the music and not hte being attacked trumpet thing.

There is a mute button. It is at the bottom left corner with the speaker icon on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by QwertyqwertIII:
Originally posted by deathkknight:
Originally posted by Sheerdoomer:

Jiggs bonus does not suck, Jiggs is the best when it comes to rebuilding which is a nice bonus to help researchers. A 25% happiness bonus is too high as an all around bonus compared to Kong and Armora. The happiness idea isn’t that bad if you drop it to 15%-20%.

NG’s bonus is only a 1.33 multiplier vs a 1.0 multiplier (AG is 1.25) which is actually not that high compared to how much the luck multiplier can give.

I still know a lot of players who do not use dingus. So that contradicts the point that everyone uses a dingus layout.

Buildings being repairable with turns is too cheap since it removes most of the purpose of the city. (Imagine a base full of Launch Sites that you can repair with turns)

Spy hubs are doing a great job at preventing sabotages unless your opponent has a base with mostly spy hubs. The city’s income is fair since you can get all the money you will ever need with a base with a high amount of cities.

Well ok, but sabotaging is lame because of sab alts and the stronghold bonus. If you attacked in the weakest area the enemy would get 50% bonus. If you used barracks in the area of the strongholds you’d get 200-300% more troops. 50% bonus versus 200-300%…. Hmmm let me think about that onr. The repair cost + the money stolen from the stronghold is about as much to repair a barracks as well. This makes stronghold layouts inferior without sabbing, and to add injury to insult most people use sab alts. :(

Flag Post

Underground Operations Centre(UOC)-The UOC recruits Special Defense Force Troops. SDFT troops appear and attack the enemy army whenever one of your buildings is successfully attacked. If you have lots of SDFT, you can set up a purposely isolated Launch Site with no Strongholds nearby. When the over-excited enemy destroys your Launch Site, the SDFT appears and trashes their army. Upgrading your UOC will lower the price of SDFT. At level 9, you can recruit 2 SDFT per turn instead of 1.

Special Defense Force Headquarters(SDFH)-The barracks of the SDFT. Upgrading the SDFH will increase the maximum size of your SDFT army. At level 9, you will be given the option to fortify it for 125 gold. A fortified SDFH has the same defense as an SDFH with a Stronghold beside it, however, by fortifying, you spend less coins and you have 1 more empty tile. You may only fortify once, but fortification defense bonuses stacks with Strongholds.

Nuclear Plant-Allows you to make nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are much more powerful than the standard armory weapons. Every weapon made will add 1 Radiation Point. Every 100 Radition Points, you will lose half your citizens and half your empire happiness. Upgrade to get more powerful nuclear weapons.

Efficient Energy Generator-Generators will slow down the rate at which Radiation Points increase. At level 9, you get the option to reset the Radiation Points of your empire to 0, at the cost of 750 coins.Generators do not stack, which only one needs to be built. Upgrade for more slowing down of Radiation Points.

Construction Factory-Factories produce Builders. The more Builders you have, the more defense and health your buildings have. Furthermore, Builders will also make your buildings cost less. Upgrading the Factory will make every Builder more valuable(ie. more defense, health and reduced cost per Builder) and increase the maximum number of Builders. At level 9, you will have an option to “Restore Empire”. Restoring your Empire can be done only after an enemy attack, and will return your Empire to the state it was before the attack(enemies get to keep stolen stuff, though). Restoring your Empire costs 15 Builders.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Liked everything except UOC and SDFH

Flag Post

Greetings and salutation!
Probably nobody knows me here, but I’ve been playing this game for some time(a few rounds) and I’ve grown to like it. Unfortunately there is the problem of the activity of the players and the fact that most of them are from Kong. I had the pleasure to fight in a round where, although we lost, I had the time of my life trying to dodge attacks while at the same time trying desperately to reach the finish line and win. Most rounds aren’t so challenging. To play against a team that barely has 2 techs when you’ve just finished the 7th tends to make you wanna click the X button and forget about the game. So what to do?
This is what I suggest: let’s establish a community of players from all sites, where we can talk and at a certain given time when most of the active players agree (something that a pool could find out), make some special rounds, where all the active players, no matter from what site they originally came, split into equal teams and join all the sites and compete for victory! Now I know this may sound as a call for desertion to the enemy, but don’t we all love the game? Don’t we all want to play to it’s fullest? Be it kong, jiggs, faces or armors, in the end we want a challenging game. Most old players agree that alts kinda tend to ruin the game, for it is like cheating, and I agree, but although some of us will need to create this alts we would only need to play on one of them. What do you guys think? Please reply/comment/ shout out or attack me ingame!

Flag Post

I like DragonCori’s idea, though it might be difficult. There are obviously gonna be people who stick to their site no matter what… and people who lie. But still, a fine idea. It’ll just be extremely difficult to put in motion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonCori:

Probably nobody knows me here, but I’ve been playing this game for some time(a few rounds) and I’ve grown to like it. Unfortunately there is the problem of the activity of the players and the fact that most of them are from Kong. I had the pleasure to fight in a round where, although we lost, I had the time of my life trying to dodge attacks while at the same time trying desperately to reach the finish line and win. Most rounds aren’t so challenging. To play against a team that barely has 2 techs when you’ve just finished the 7th tends to make you wanna click the X button and forget about the game. So what to do?
This is what I suggest: let’s establish a community of players from all sites, where we can talk and at a certain given time when most of the active players agree (something that a pool could find out), make some special rounds, where all the active players, no matter from what site they originally came, split into equal teams and join all the sites and compete for victory! Now I know this may sound as a call for desertion to the enemy, but don’t we all love the game? Don’t we all want to play to it’s fullest? Be it kong, jiggs, faces or armors, in the end we want a challenging game. Most old players agree that alts kinda tend to ruin the game, for it is like cheating, and I agree, but although some of us will need to create this alts we would only need to play on one of them. What do you guys think? Please reply/comment/ shout out or attack me ingame!

It’s a nice idea concidering there are that many inactive players frome other sites. Even if there are some active players from other sites it’s very likely that they are alts from kong and thus stick to their site as jennaskook says.. It’s not so hard to put this plan in to action but we will need people willing to create more accounts than just one here and also someone to organise us. A person atleast should be in charge of spliting the kong players into teams and to make sure the teams are of equal numbers. Overall I believe it will make the game more fun because it’s not as challenging as it should be times to times.

Flag Post

I have a idea it is were you can control one of your units

wasd to move

space bar to attack also it will be in 1st person

good or bad idea?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jason5025:

good or bad idea?

Completely unacceptable.