how dingus321 plays

22 posts

Flag Post

Dingus321 is a Newgrounds player, he has one launch site at level 1, a barrack at level 9 and nine level 1 HQ’s.
He puts all his soldiers on attack only so you can’t kill them.
He only attacks weak research targets.
When he’s down he only needs 4150 coins to fix up his base.
When he’s low on money he just attacks cities.

This system managed to slow down Kongregate (he was only targetting Kongregate) by 80%.
It’s impossible to take him down, and he’s very active.
A researcher won’t last more than 1 minute.
And it’s impossible to make his base useless.

found on jiggs posted it here for kongs to read and maybe think of how to defeat him? as well as maybe any mods see this and help

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/dingus321

He also has a kong user…

Flag Post

Lol i’m just like him.

Flag Post

But his Kong account has been perma banned =P

Flag Post

Wait, what? The dingus321 on Kong isn’t the dingus321 on NG. Why was he banned?

Flag Post

he is my arch enemy as well but he does not attack me now.He is really hard to defeat.

Flag Post

I dunno if this helps
I got crushed by dingus321 twice,
And right before he attack, usually Xaviermessios opened the fire

This is started when I asked Xavier on Kong chat why he attacked me? at that time I dunno if he’s a NG player too.

Flag Post

guys, why not copy his system?

Flag Post

I won’t copy his system because mine is far superior. I just literally routed and “Salt the earth”’d all three players on the national revenge list. No big.

Flag Post

If we all attack him at one time, we should target his cities first. When he finds out that his cities are down, he will use his turns to rebuild them. Simultaneously, other online players will attack him. This will annoy him and soon he will be forced to quit attacking Kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by a1k2:

If we all attack him at one time, we should target his cities first. When he finds out that his cities are down, he will use his turns to rebuild them. Simultaneously, other online players will attack him. This will annoy him and soon he will be forced to quit attacking Kong.

HA. HA. HA.

Originally posted by Arturotimara:

I won’t copy his system because mine is far superior. I just literally routed and “Salt the earth”’d all three players on the national revenge list. No big.

Say that AFTER your base is NUKED up the ass and you can’t repair.

Flag Post

the problem of attacking dingus right now is that he has a ton of coin, and he can easily repair, and he has tons of farms. so unless we have everybody attack his farms and his main empire at the same time, we arent gonna stop dingus anytime soon

Flag Post

You didn’t read the first post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

No, we can bankrupt him and then we just spam on attacking him.

Flag Post

He can’t go bankrupt.

Flag Post

He can go bankrupt.

ok

Flag Post

He can’t go bankrupt.

ok

seriously! read the first post!
‘And its impossible to make his base useless’ SEE THAT?!

Flag Post

dingus321 had a blackout!

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool10927353:

well, hes not playing the game anymore. but there’s lots of people that copied dingus321

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool10927353:

well, hes not playing the game anymore. but there’s lots of people that copied dingus321

what do you mean by “copied”?

Flag Post

Pretty much everyone is using the dingus tactic now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MisaTange:

Pretty much everyone is using the dingus tactic now.

Good strategies catch on quick, don’t they?
The best part of the game though, is that anyone can use the same strategy as someone else.