v2000 INSTANTLY counter-attacks!

28 posts

Flag Post

If I atttack v2000 even ONCE, then he will have launched several attacks and destroys several buildings before I can blink! How is he doing it?!

Flag Post

Then dont attack him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicDude888:

Then dont attack him.

lol..

Flag Post

He must have been online, because I just attacked him and havent had a reply. Did a bit of damage too.

Flag Post

Notice that he also has an account on all Kong, JV, and NG, and attacks from every single site..

Flag Post

Yeah, maybe he uses his kong for insight into ally villages.

Flag Post

hes 1 of the annoying spies who is a coward and should DIE

Flag Post

wow nice hater community in here!:D

Flag Post

Comrades, this day will be the proudest day you’ve ever lived! You will fight the fascist Nazi invaders with all your strength! For each and every fallen Soviet soldier, you will make them pay with ten of theirs. There will be no mercy for defeatists, cowards or traitors. Anyone caught deserting his post, will…be…shot! Remember, great Comrade Stalin’s orders: Not one step backward. You will be well equipped for the battles that lie ahead. You will have food, water, weapons and plenty of ammunition. What did you suppose the Germans have? Nothing! Their supply lines are stretched too thin; their dash to the Volga has left them without the strength to bring us a proper fight. With our superior strength and numbers, and our boundless courage, victory is ours! We shall stop the Fascist invaders there – at Stalingrad!……what am i trying to say is TRAITORS MUST BE STOPPED

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBTabby:

If I atttack v2000 even ONCE, then he will have launched several attacks and destroys several buildings before I can blink! How is he doing it?!

Hokatashi Admiral you may lead yourself and your troops against v2000 and crush him

Flag Post

SOLDIERS OF THE GLORIOUS KONG ARMY! WE MUST ELIMINATE V2000 OR NGHATER AND HIS ACCOUNTS TO REMOVE THE TRAITOR FROM OUR MOTHERLAND! IF WE DO NOT DO THIS NOW…WE WILL BE WIPED OUT! UNITE AND LET’S DEFEAT V2000! UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL!

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickWalker12:

Yeah, maybe he uses his kong for insight into ally villages.

agreed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Euanj04:

hes 1 of the annoying spies who is a coward and should DIE

TRAITORS MUST BE STOPPED

Flag Post

defeatists, cowards,spies and traitors MUST BE STOPPED!

Flag Post

You’ve made some powerful enemies today, v2000.

Flag Post

poweful noobs morelike it _

Flag Post
Originally posted by v2000:

poweful noobs morelike it _

hey traitor and spy we defeated you finally!! we will be ready

Flag Post

你是叛徒和痛苦,在为群驴!随着你的同类!
translation
you are a traitor and a pain in the ass for the swarm! along with your kind!

Flag Post

Wow. You got famous v2000….

Flag Post

Also. Your commitment to this game is over the top fornewgeo. srsly.

Flag Post

Don’t worry, I obliterated him and he hasn’t come back since B)

Flag Post

hmm let me return the favour

Flag Post

Aww you sly dog!

Flag Post

sooo any others still wanting some?

Flag Post

i heard someone got on my account and beat v2000 until he switched sides