Extreme Kongs

23 posts

Flag Post

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. You are reading this now to be imformed of the group named “Extreme Kongs.” Here we will post our enemies. Here we pledge to root for the Queen Ant. Here, we, will succeed, in winning this goddamn game, once and for all. Do it for the Queen Ant. Do it for Greg. Do it for all of your Kong friends. For freedom, once and for all. We will rise above AG. We will rise above NG. We WILL rise above people like whoopdedo, and people like Monoke. Because we are just that strong. Let’s make a stand, starting with this group, once and for all.

Flag Post

People from F.A.C.E that has been attacking Kong members recently…. (oh.yh.1)
People from AG that has been attacking Kong members recently…. (john_johnsen, wotw666, youcanttypethis)

Currently, AG seems to be our biggest threat. I am here to stick to the end with Kong. Anyone may post here.

Flag Post

i am here till the end and if i die i hope it will be honreble death

Flag Post

Dude! let’s get jiggy! hahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by ICanSeeyou2012:

Dude! let’s get jiggy! hahaha

No lets not

Flag Post

I want people to buy a research plant (this means you) and donate some turns to research each day. These regular donations to research should help us by a landslide.

Flag Post

As of 9/19/12 Jiggs is our only threat. Try not to waste turns, try to take out campers, and please, protect the researchers. This is the only way other sites win, by camping researchers.

Flag Post

Don’t attack newbies. That will waste turns. And I mean 9/18/12.sorry

Flag Post
Originally posted by uberpizza:

I want people to buy a research plant (this means you) and donate some turns to research each day. These regular donations to research should help us by a landslide.

Its no use. Kong fails so hard.

Flag Post

It’s also no use telling you to go away.

Flag Post

It’s also no use telling you to go away.

It’s not like you even asked . He does have a point. I say anyone smart enough to read this get out of kong now before it comes crashing down.

Flag Post

Guilty, you make less than no since.

Flag Post

As of 9/19/12 Jiggs is our only threat. Try not to waste turns, try to take out campers, and please, protect the researchers. This is the only way other sites win, by camping researchers.

uberpizza can look 1 month into the future!

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathkknight:

:O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sheerdoomer:

:O

y just y

Flag Post

I’m good like that.

Flag Post

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. You are reading this now to be imformed of the group named “Extreme Kongs.” Here we will post our enemies. Here we pledge to root for the Queen Ant. Here, we, will succeed, in winning this goddamn game, once and for all. Do it for the Queen Ant. Do it for Greg. Do it for all of your Kong friends. For freedom, once and for all. We will rise above AG. We will rise above NG. We WILL rise above people like whoopdedo, and people like Monoke. Because we are just that strong. Let’s make a stand, starting with this group, once and for all.

Erm, where there’s a queen, there’s a king.
Where’s the honor?

Flag Post

You totally didn’t know that jiggs (team, not the person) forfeited.
Your psychic powers are a LIE!

Flag Post

KILL JIGGS!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Recistance:

KILL JIGGS!!

i have a jiggs called pizzaeater1000.i use it to help kong

Flag Post

OK JIGGS!!! Time to prove her RIGHT!!!!

Flag Post

… Lol, this was a while ago. You don’t need to attack jiggs anymore.

Flag Post

While getting your own research is good, I think it’d be helpful if we gathered some nice men and women and started attacking THEIR research. It’d stop enemies from winning the game while boosting our own marsconomy. :D