Secret Assembly

23 posts

Flag Post

Attention all kongregators , those who follow the queen ant (Kong) and play for the queen ant (Kong) leave me a message so I will invite you and give you the details to the assembly.

Flag Post

In wat you will invite those who leave a message to you?

Flag Post

Don’t join :D

The past teams failed, so why would this one succeed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by whoopdedo:

Past teams failed because people like you were idiots not to see to win a game likes this you need to be united underneath one flag planning coordinated attacks and creating strategy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sirath01:
Originally posted by whoopdedo:

Past teams failed because people like you were idiots not to see to win a game likes this you need to be united underneath one flag planning coordinated attacks and creating strategy.

They never last, go read the other team threads. Most of the time, past teams have failed because the players either become inactive or quitted. Just work with other players online, no need to go creating teams.

Flag Post

It makes me happy to see that so many people still play WotW. :3
I was actually just wondering to myself last night.
Who’s winning?

Flag Post

Jiggs. But New geo keeps on attack us.

Flag Post

We should win this war, in the name of the queen ant! (kong)

Flag Post

Im a active Player and i play only on Kongregate.I had once a account in newgrounds…erased it after long time.

Flag Post

For Everyone wich doesnt know demdisco will come back and take aigan Lead on the Secret Assembly.

Flag Post

The Secret Assembly is up it doesnt matter if this forum is dead The Secret Assembly is well Equipped!If anyone wants in Send a Privat Message to demdisco or me.

Flag Post

it’s not secret if u announce it to the public like this xD
maybe you will accidentally let spies in

Flag Post

We will not acceidentally let spys in because all player inside the Secret Assembly are tested and ppl wich want to get in anonym can simply PM demdisco or me.And NO here are no spys because we clearly watch out that evrey person wich will in is a kong player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jas691:

We will not acceidentally let spys in because all player inside the Secret Assembly are tested and ppl wich want to get in anonym can simply PM demdisco or me.And NO here are no spys because we clearly watch out that evrey person wich will in is a kong player.

Tested? I doubt that it’ll be hard to pass that test.

Flag Post

Its hard for a ng to past the test.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

demdisco left the Secret Assembly and he sayed on a Privat Message to me that i should take control now of it.
In memory on demdisco we will not stop fighting for Kong.

Flag Post

hell yea this seems like the descendant of zero syndicate a year ago

Flag Post

We arent gone…and we wont.
Just remembering.

Flag Post

just. . .lol @ you.

Flag Post

Not so secret anymore, is it?

Flag Post

This is the most secret message ever. Banana fart will hurt us on the battle.

Flag Post

Deltasabred has account in every wedsite except kong