Check Strenght

11 posts

Flag Post

There was a thread of making a thread so Kongs check for other kongs their strenght and after joeng3 sayed he will do it…he dint done it,so im gona do it!
My work time is the middle European time only say that you want to want to know your strenght and im gona check it for you and tell it you easy and relax.

Flag Post

This is to help people find out how much their strength is, you mean?

Flag Post

Yes your right.

Flag Post

i see it

Flag Post

This Theread is here to check for other Kong players their Strenght.

Flag Post

well you didnt give me anything to do

Flag Post

joeng3 you sayed in a same theread that you would open one theread like this to check the strengh for other kongs but you dint made a theread you dit nothing so…i wasnt the one wich sayed that to you but you sayed it from yourself so i made it myself.
And if you dont believe me heres the proof http://www.kongregate.com/forums/136-war-of-the-web/topics/310675-need-a-thread-to-check-strength

Flag Post

You didn’t even spell it right! D:<

Flag Post

WT**** are you talking about?Its a Theread to the the Strenght of other Kongplayers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jas691:

WT**** are you talking about?Its a Theread to the the Strenght of other Kongplayers.

It’s called a thread, and it should be called “Check your strength”, not “check strenght.” That is, if it should have been opened at all, I imagine most people could just ask in the chat for someone to check.

Flag Post

And?problems?Its says your Strengh is 0 wat i dont understand but i sayed your strenght and my job is done. =D