Strength Formula

10 posts

Flag Post

Many players ask what their strength is and players will typically respond, “It is glitched. You can only check it from another website.” For those people who are too lazy to create an account in another website, I tested and found the formula to calculate strength. The formula is simply:

(Weapon Power) * (n/9) = Strength

n= the total level of all of your troops
Note: If you have level 1 troops, DO NOT include them include them into this number.

Weapon Power can be found though another formula shown below (or through an enemy’s spy hub but that would eliminate the purpose of using this method without an account on another site).

(# of Level9Wep * 108) + (# of BlackHoleMini * 72) + (# of MeteorMagnet * 63) + (# of MagicFoot * 54) + (# of AwesomeCannon * 45) + (# of SunDeathRay * 36) + (# of Spikes! * 27) + (# of FairySlingshot * 18) + (# of PotatoGun*9) = Weapon Power

Note (UNCONFIRMED): I don’t think this applies to many of you, but if you have more than 99 level 9 weapons, it’ll cap at 187.

If there are any problem, errors, or criticisms with the formulas above, post it in the comments.

Flag Post

ERMAGOSH

Flag Post

This some good Info.

Flag Post

Mind=blown.
Thanks though!

Flag Post

Death you’ve done what I wasted countless hours on. You deserve a medal.

Flag Post

Thx :)

Flag Post

Keep this post high! Something everyone needs to know. Thanks deathkknight!

Flag Post

And assuming you have 99 of each weapon and all your troops are level 9 you can use this as well: Strength = #Of your troops*42768

Flag Post

Jiggs say thanksssss for your information ;)

Flag Post

Thanks