Strategies for All ( Incomplete )

2 posts

Flag Post

The point of this war is to be the first faction to colonize on Mars. This will help aid in our colonization, since we have not been winning lately.

Main Strategy : Split Kong into two categories; fighters and researchers.

Fighters
Focus COMPLETELY on having a offensive/defensive empire with no launch pads. Keep destroying tough enemy empires along with defending yourself. Plan to attack certain points with other fellow ants. By destroying enemy HQ’s, you are disabling them from attacking researchers. Repetitively destroy the HQ’s to give researchers the chance to even research. Plunder as much coins as possible, also. The repair process will be longer for your enemy.

Tips

• Have a Level 9 HQ in center square
  • NEVER plant a launch pad in your empire. That is the researchers job!
  • You only need 1 armory. Any more would be a waste of coins
  • Place 4 strongholds closest to your HQ
  • 2 Level 9 Spy Hubs at most do a good job
  • Focus on defense as much as you focus on offense

Researchers
Fill 8 squares closest to the center with cities, and in the very center a spy hub. Fill all leftover space with launch pads. Or if you want to REALLY help research, replace cities with launch pads etc.. Be completely dependent on the fighters.

Tips

• To be filled…

Flag Post

Never have a level 9 HQ? I have 5. I say experiment and find out what works for you. After you fill your armory with weapons, you can sell it leaving a free space. Not everybody wants strongholds, or even in diamond formation; lots of things work. 2 level 9 spy hubs are useful for preventing sabotage and being able to sabotage but sometimes 3 is preferred with standard diamond stronghold layouts, I’ve even seen up to 5 used with certain layouts. Some might want to focus on offense more than defense, or vice versa. It depends on your play style, find what works. Why do researchers build spy hubs in the middle? Isn’t that were most people click fist on blind attacks? You also seem to have left out a bit about keeping attacker happiness at 100% and using level 9 weapons. I would make sure you attack with at least a cumulative hq level of 15 if you want to destroy buildings in one hit. One may also prefer to do research and keep a solid defense, which is possible. As for tips; don’t attack until you’re ready to be attacked, understand that if you have a launch pad will almost always get attacked, cities are important, and be sure to try to communicate and coordinate as much as possible.