THE HISTORY OF WOTW (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

I thought this was gonna be a lot more informative, would be really good if someone made a history of this game and it’s gradual evolution.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mister_Love:

I thought this was gonna be a lot more informative, would be really good if someone made a history of this game and it’s gradual evolution.

Same, I thought this was going to be a history thread of all the main events that happened in WotW dating from the start

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathkknight:
Originally posted by Mister_Love:

Same, I thought this was going to be a history thread of all the main events that happened in WotW dating from the start

When you see a forum thread that can’t even spell “history” right, c’mon, you know this can’t be legit.

Flag Post

But why don’t we really do it? Let’s decide on what are considered main events and start it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonCori:

But why don’t we really do it? Let’s decide on what are considered main events and start it.

Very few people still play now from back then.
Besides, people won’t bother/care to contribute.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxxMayronel21xxX:
Originally posted by DragonCori:

Very few people still play now from back then.
Besides, people won’t bother/care to contribute.

Awww hell. I kept a notepad file somewhere. enough info to start a wiki. Don’t know what happened to it… :/ I still know everyone’s alts by heart. If that matters.

Flag Post

crap ok ill respeel history and ill describe its evolution sorry guys.