The quickest way to get strong

7 posts

Flag Post

Listen up new players,here is a full guide to not getting owned in the game by a person with 10 times your army
1.As you start the game you start with 9999 coins,Use this and spam your base with cities and set the tax rate to 100% keep getting coins till you reach 259999(make the cities levell 9 easier process)
2.Set the tax rate to 0% and keep spending turns till you get 100% happiness.Sell one city and build a levell 9 armory and keep buying the amount of weapons you wish for your army.
3.Picture the base you are about to Make and sell one city then put the building you desire(barrack,hq,stronghold,spy hub) keep doing this until you get the base setup you desire
these three steps take about 2-4 hours to complete.
I know this is not a complete guide if you want a better idea check this:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/136-war-of-the-web/topics/319041-updated-war-of-the-web-kong-guide-faq?page=1#posts-7027997

This is the fastest way to get Strong in the game so far in my knowledge.Good Luck!

Tip:-never retaliate to a Dingus(HQ spam strategy)they get personal revenge and will most probably black your base

Flag Post

Tip 2: Make revenge alts to revenge dinguses.
Tip 3: Make farm alts.(Jiggmin is recommended)

Flag Post

If you want to start of a base properly please follow this guide:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/136-war-of-the-web/topics/319041-updated-war-of-the-web-kong-guide-faq?page=1#posts-7027997

@fan654fdf2
You have no right to give advice in this game, seeing as how you don’t know how to play the game yourself. Creating alts kills the game and spawning revenge alts ruins the game for everyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fan654fdf2:

Tip 2:Make revenge only alts to revenge dingus.
Tip 3:Make farm Alts.(Jiggmin is recommended)

A tip to break rules…. Quitely ingenious if I must say. I wonder why other people haven’t thought of it…
In all seriousness, you shouldn’t need alts early or even at all really…

Flag Post

This concept that having alts will automatically make you better is invalid.
If you can barely manage one empire how can you manage several?
I’ve even seen people take down people with 3+ alts with their one account before so it mainly comes down to knowing what you’re doing

Flag Post

Look for high level armories. There will probably be some good weapons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

Look for high level armories. There will probably be some good weapons.

You shouldn’t even need to worry about weapons when you have 99 queen calls. You can only gather a lvl 5 weapon (spikes) at a best-case scenario.
And selling weapons? Oh, please; it’s not worth it, especially considering the fact that the armory (yours) will take up one much-needed space for another building.
If you’re having an issue with getting coins, get more cities, maybe tax a little bit higher, but don’t forget to maintain 100% empire happiness as much as you can. You can also be reliant on attacking others with many coins, provided that you have a good base and are used to retaliation.

11/4/13 — Continuation:
Also, you attacking someone that has a high level armory, just proves that they have the capability to retaliate and cause some havoc on your side. If you believe that you’re developed enough to take on the majority wouldn’t be logical, since if you’re relying on an armory that only goes up to lvl 5 weapons (spikes!), then you’re for sure not developed enough to last a good battle.
As a player with a new base, (assumption) just stay as “low profile” as you can. Get your coins by taxing/spending turns on your cities (prioritize on this, really) and as you go on, you can slowly transform your empire to your final layout. :)