The Kong Hitlist page 12

326 posts

Flag Post

can someone PLEASE kill freaking sheerdoom i cant go a day without him blacking me out.

Flag Post

sure ill take sheerdom… anyone else?

Flag Post

sheerdom is now wiped out, and i will continue to black him out

Flag Post

Attack Mike Mickington, he’s been attacking me and keeping me from researching.

Flag Post

yes i agree, mike mickingson has kept attacking me too, and hes way too strong for me to fight

Flag Post

ok i will take on mike mickington anyone else?

Flag Post

_V_ (AG)

• Wuzno (NG)

After our last launch, these two have been blacking out researchers, as far as I know, including me. Every time I come on I’m blacked by one of them, and every time I go on my JV account, noobs from Kong attack me, so I can’t wipe out either of those two without more noobs blacking my JV out — no offense to those noobs.

Flag Post

Speedster879(JG)

He has a lot of troops and focus solely on attacking people, be them military or researchers. He has grown over 1.2m power already and stronghold defenses are nearly useless against him as he easily sabotages them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

Speedster879(JG)

He has a lot of troops and focus solely on attacking people, be them military or researchers. He has grown over 1.2m power already and stronghold defenses are nearly useless against him as he easily sabotages them.

I don’t attack researchers — research farms anyways — I only attack people who attack me and you were one of those people who blacked me out in a group, whether it was an organized plan or purely coincidental.

And wth did you get JG from? o_o

Flag Post

Well i thought your Jiggs account was your main and your kongregate accont was your farm, and i don’t remember right now but i think you were the one who attacked me first, not sure though ‘-’

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

Well i thought your Jiggs account was your main and your kongregate accont was your farm, and i don’t remember right now but i think you were the one who attacked me first, not sure though ‘-’

Actually both of them are my mains. And yes you attacked me first, unless I start attacking random people on WotW in my sleep. >.>

Flag Post

Ive noticed that _ V _ is still attacking us, anyone want to work together to take him down?

Flag Post

_ V _ is blacked out

Flag Post
Originally posted by K0NGer:

_ V _ is blacked out

Ty.

Flag Post

V is back and made the national revenge full just about now

Flag Post

Ill take him out as soon as I get back to full strength.

Flag Post

looks like someone beat me to it :(

Flag Post

lambotoven (new grounds) and botoven1 , a traitor to kong eliminate all his alternates!

Flag Post

well… seeing as he is the third-highest researcher on kong, i kinda doubt he’s a traitor.

Flag Post

botoven1 dedicates his account to researching…

Flag Post

He wiped me out for a mistake and after appoligizing So he is a traitor.

Flag Post

Just because you apologized doesn’t mean he forgave you.

Flag Post

ATTACK spike24 HE IS A TRAITOR TO KONG!!!

Flag Post

I, BOTOVEN1, AM A TRAITOR! also, spike24 is a traitor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spike24:

ATTACK spike24 HE IS A TRAITOR TO KONG!!!

lol spike