Idea for Kong Winning

7 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone.
Before you continue I’ll admit that I’m an NG player. I ran this idea by other Kong players and they seemed to consider it and actually thought it had potential.
Furthermore, this idea could only be done on Kong.

Heres the idea. Very simple. Everyone build research stations.

Due to Kong’s high numbers Kong could technically win the game by sheer speed of collecting research. You outnumber the NG players by 3X atleast. If a tonne of players did this…

So in order to try this idea I’m going to spread it to as many Kong players as possible. Discuss away.

Flag Post

You think we didn’t know this? If so then you are seriously mistaken, we know that but lots of people feel uncomfortable building them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darksoul1974:

Hi everyone.
Before you continue I’ll admit that I’m an NG player. I ran this idea by other Kong players and they seemed to consider it and actually thought it had potential.
Furthermore, this idea could only be done on Kong.

Heres the idea. Very simple. Everyone build research stations.

Due to Kong’s high numbers Kong could technically win the game by sheer speed of collecting research. You outnumber the NG players by 3X atleast. If a tonne of players did this…

So in order to try this idea I’m going to spread it to as many Kong players as possible. Discuss away.

We make some launch sites, NG isn’t going to lay down their attacks on us, more of an increase.

Flag Post

We have 2 strengths here. One is absolutely our numbers. We really only have a few researchers. I don’t think everyone should build research though as our other strength is that 25% attack bonus. What we need is some researchers (maybe a few more than we have) and to attack the heavy researchers on the other sites and steal research. You get more research spending turns on it but stealing it will slow down the other sites as well. The gains we receive are negligible but every research point we gain from attack is one that is lost by someone else so it makes up for it. We also need our researchers to let our attackers know who is hitting them. I noticed all our heavy researchers have been hit pretty hard when I checked out their bases from the spy hub. We attack those that are attacking and hit their research stations hard. That should make a huge difference.

Flag Post

MrCableTek,that’s what we should do.
Also,every of Kong’s major researchers should have their bodyguards that will destroy people who attacked the researcher that they are protecting.

Flag Post

When i tried to do so my account was basically raped by Newgrounds. All of my 216 rank 9 soldiers with queen calls have been slaughtered in just several hours, and then some moron just kept attacking me and destroyed my whole base despite losing 3 portable tanks in process.

Flag Post

I think these is a few things here. By having as many research stations as possible, it might be difficult for NG to attack all of them. The idea is to over run them with sheer numbers.

Im not sure having bodygaurds works. Both players have to be online for that to happen. and retaliating a military outpost just involves them rebuilding than retaliating back.