An idea for you.

9 posts

Flag Post

Hey, I’ve just started this game out today, and well it’s been great and I’ve been thinking…

Why not let people trade with each other like money, weapons, units, help in need? Make alliances maybe? Calling reinforcements just let’s people in and just get revenge for your nation or what.
Why not call reinforcements as in actually helping like repair or giving money you might need? o:

Flag Post

That would actually be totally fantastic.

Flag Post

That is true. But won’t it also have a few defective traits if that happened? Other than what I just said the thought of that would mean a big advantage over the other factions and TOTAL DOMINATION!!!

Flag Post

1. This would be an interesting idea, but people can easily abuse this system by creating alts and then send items to themselves. It’ll be like giving themselves infinite resources.
2. Depends what you mean by alliance. Truces with other players work, but alliances with entire sites does not (and THIS is called War of the Web).
3.Refer back to point #1

Flag Post

@deathkknight Good point on #1. Though, Kongregate should track onto e-mails then to refuse second accounts on this game only. Hmm.
And #2 not entire sites, probably among each other with other players.

Flag Post

The idea is great, but like deathkknight stated, it would be abused very easily.

Flag Post

@TechoErecto I do agree, but like SONICXYZ said also, Kongregate shoudl track E-Mails, So when you create a account, it takes 24Hrs+ for them to track your email. and that disables trading while they track it, completely disabling what deathkknight stated.

Flag Post

But sites like Armor Games have them in a cache and there will be no way of stopping AG from duplicate accounts.

Flag Post
user_ban("Deathkknight");
user_ban("Joeng3");
user_ban("K0NGS0LD1ER");
user_ban("SONICXYZ");
user_ban("TechnoErecto");
user_ban("Whoopdedo");

Reason: Alts!!!