Suggestions

797 posts

Flag Post

Please post any suggestions you have for the game here. You can also check our Suggestions section in our official forums here

Flag Post

Personally i would like to see an ingame friend list instead of making it dependent on the Kongregate friend list. From what i understand you need a group of friends for some parts of this game. I rather not clutter my Kongregate friend list for that.

Flag Post

Having energy and stamina increase as you level and not being able to put points into them would change this game entirely

Flag Post

I think the game needs Kongregate badges probably just based on the in-game achievements

Flag Post

I think it’s a good idea to show fair share numbers in raids. So that newbs can get the idea faster.

Flag Post

It might be nice if you could filter the ‘Crafting Recipes’ screen so that you could see all the ones you had the required items for and could ‘Create’, or at least sort them so that they were on top.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Garrath666:

It might be nice if you could filter the ‘Crafting Recipes’ screen so that you could see all the ones you had the required items for and could ‘Create’, or at least sort them so that they were on top.

I Second this idea

Flag Post

And it would be great to see all hidden stats in description (proc chance in %, damage range, multipliers, all that hidden +stats). It’ll become much more user friendly that way.

Flag Post

As i was saying in another thread, something should be about money coming every hour. I mean, maybe they should come to bank, not just lay around for anyone to steal ’em?

Also feels wrong, with buying all that village property, that it’s better to not buy anything, wait till you have enough money, like 40 thousand, and buy 10 cornfields. Meaning that you’ll get 1000/hour for 40k… of course the price for each field grows with the amount you have, but when you have none, it’s just 4k for each.

Flag Post

When you copy past a raid link in the raid option, it would be nice if it automaticly emptied the text box, as there is never a need to re input the same raid link twice.

A tool tip for what stats give when you over your mouse over it would be great.

a marketplace would allow peoples to have an actual inpact on each others. it would also most likely increase the amount of items big planet coin buyers buy whil allowing hardcore non buyers a more free to play experience.

more things to do with money, only investing isnt the most active thing to do.

Flag Post

Cool down timer for Guilds. Perhaps at the bottom left or right of the page, there is plenty of room!

Quest loot cost is weird to me. Some require you to buy rings that cost 800k but the next area requires you to buy 100k pants. Perhaps a little adjustment on cost or move the items around so all the high costing items are required for 7,8,9 areas. (Rings/Mounts are the only items that seem to be causing the extreme cost early on).

Crafting recipes that can make 5x Brown Kobold Belt = 1x Grey Kobold Belt and so on like the clockwork pieces.

I’m sure my suggestions will not be put into place but keep up the good work. This game is super addiction and I hope you continue doing this for a long time.

Flag Post

Buy land 10 at a time starting from the cheapest to the most expensive. I have no money problems.

Flag Post

hopefully, you can give grab bags for pc purchases on kong. Might just give some users the extra push to buy pc and all it requires is a little coding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnR149:

Buy land 10 at a time starting from the cheapest to the most expensive. I have no money problems.

That’s what i was doing, exactly. It’s just that there is not much reason to do that, other then get avhievment about spending money, getting money… whatever. Do more money, to buy more land, to have even more money?

Flag Post

And add filtering options for all raids we have in RAIDS menu. Not just sorting (filter by boss names, difficulties, FS/OS done and all that, ideally want all the capabilites of SQL queries in it). That would be AWESOME!

Flag Post

Equipment needs to be better organized. I’m on the third map and it already become overwhelming. Not to mention equipping your allies in the coliseum can be a nightmare.

Flag Post

Mario sound effects need to be added to the game. :3

Flag Post

I would like to be able to toggle on and off the ability to automatically refill my health for gold.
When this is turned on, my health would automatically refill and the gold be automatically deducted (assuming I have enough gold) without me having to do or click anything.
When turned off, health refills would function as they do today, with the popup window.

This would help prevent me accidentally spending planet coins on unwanted stamina/energy refills after I just did a hundred health refills in a row and stopped paying attention to what the popu says. :)

Flag Post

It would be real handy to have another sort option on the raids by the amount of health left. It gets tedious scrolling through 100s of raids to find ones that are close to finished.

Flag Post

how about something to let you compare the weapons you have with things in the shops, or things in your inventory. I’m just lazy that’s all.

Flag Post

A guild leveling system with unlockable perks would be nice. My suggestion for that could work as follows…

Every few days, match a handful of random guilds against each other. Maybe 10 or so. You would match random guilds together so you’re not faced against a guild that consistently beats you every time giving your guild a chance to sometimes get first place even though there are better guilds out there. The guilds would compete by earning raid points and maybe a smaller amount of points for successfully PvPing. Every guild raid taken down during the allotted time (a day or 2?) adds X points to the competition. So maybe a higher level raid would add 10 and a lower level one would add 1 point. At the end of the mini-competition, the guild with the most points is awarded perk points which can be saved and spent in the guild perk tree by the leader. The runners-up would be awarded with less perk points. The perk tree can be small (or large) benefits and buffs for every member in the guild while they’re in the guild.

Something like this might add a little more flare to the game and make guilds and cooperation/socialization play a bigger part in the game. It would also help out a ton with the end game, giving people something more to work towards as a group even.

Big idea, I know. But I think it’s worth considering. I’d personally enjoy playing the game and likely be hooked longer if it had something similar.

Flag Post

A Real World Raid with a monster that has like 500 billion hp. It will be better than just a castle. Maybe a Golem, but a big one, like a walking Mountain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Garrath666:

very much agree with this

Flag Post

Add separator to big numbers when buying items needed for quests. Instead of 2600000 (which is unreadable to me) use 2 600 000 or 2.600.000, or 2,600,000 etc.

Flag Post

i know this is an utopy but it would be realyyyy nice ot be able to do something with your sta/energy/honor before you level up it comonly happens that you waste like 50 of each (or mush more ! ) when you level up. example : i to a good night sleep and this morning i had all stats filled. i spent around half of them before leveling wich is quite a pain. so some kind of stash for sta or at least energy (since the quest seem to get ever more expensive would be very usefull. also it could be something else like a monetary bonus or like a special shop where you can ge some loot from raid monsters and you could not stash more than 50% of your max sta energy honor a day.