Suggestions page 14

798 posts

Flag Post

here’s a great suggestion. FIX YOUR PVP. seriously who ever came up with the idea for me (lvl 262) to look down the list see that the lowest lvl person is 319 then click refresh to find 302, then 328, then finally 409 (that’s right lvl 409 was the lowest lvl on the list) then giving up on trying to find any1 that would be a fair fight. so not only were all my fight options higher pvp ranks but much higher lvl too. ummmmmmmmmm yea, suggestion…..(hint hint)……fix your $hit……….either have it something like +/- 10% of your level or same pvp rank or get rid of it completely because you guys F***ed up bad

Flag Post

There seems to be a problem with the guild tab. Even after you are accepted into a guild it says you are not in a guild. I for example checked my profile andthe guild itself. The guild page said I was a member as did my profile. Yet it still blocked more than half the screen with the join and guild or charter page. Wtf

Flag Post

favorite legions

also. it would be nice if old premium generals were offered every 6 (or 3 or 12) months. this still gives incentive to buy 100pc, but players who joined later can still get nice things.
have a nice day

Flag Post

the achievment you get when you invest stat points in stamina show your stamina not the points you invested so only the half of them :/ could oyu fix that ?

Flag Post

For cry at loud put a double confirm system for some specific crafting.

Like idols, ashes, fragments, troops (or involving troops or generals), fragments (both tipe), takamura and gwy.

Read the thread please for more details:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/137-dawn-of-the-dragons/topics/290375-oh-me?page=1#posts-6241889

Bottom line is a serious problem. Help your costumers about that pls.

Flag Post

Please add more item sets on profile page…would love to be able to save a:

1: Max dmg set
2: Max perception set
3: Max HP set
4: Max vs dragons set
5: Max vs sieges set
6: Max vs Rhyndor raids set ( the new infernal equip )

It would also be nice if we could link certain legions to each set ( e.g. wyrmslayers automatically equipped if max vs dragon set is worn )

Regards, Goontra

Flag Post

I like the more sets idea, but I’d prefer a rewrite of the current system that doesn’t remove an item only to re-equip it if the item is in both sets.
Lots of Stamina and Energy are lost if you’re not careful.

Flag Post

suggestion about sorting
1. legion tab, please sort them with “name” as default. with so many new legion, it’s a hassle to scroll each of them
2. craft tab, when already complete (ex, SP craft), please sort them with max amount available not just 1.
3. also craft, its good to see complete craft item to be sorted at the top by default. no more scrolling

this, for next update. just sorting won’t get much time to implement. i think

Flag Post

I agree with people who want favourite legion tab/filter

I would also like for the sliding effect when you pvp (players sliding from left and right of the screen) to be removed because it cause a lot of lag.

Flag Post

Oh and you know what would give more depth to the game? Skill trees!
Skill trees always make game better :)

Flag Post

Making stam potions and enegy potions a random drop from mini-bosses would be a great addition imo

Flag Post

make a potion that gives you more exp that will help alot of us trying to lvl

Flag Post

I think it would be a nice change that when you get 25% energy and flat 10 stamina potions from the daily rewards, you could get the equivalent versions of the flat and % potions sometimes, like a 50/50 chance. Legion arranging would be a lovely little update as well.~

Flag Post

I am not one for suggestings, and my idea’s are usually bad. But, this game needs a reset.

I really want to be able to reset all my statpoints and re-assign them. I would glady pay 50PC for it. You can even add a month CoolDown to it. Numbers are adjustable, ofcourse. But please, look into this if it is possible and if you don’t could you get my heart at ease and tell me why not?

Greetings, a paying costumer.

Flag Post

Don’t know if the first suggestion was already made, but what about a “Allowed Spells” list that only the raid master can set, this way the summoner could prohibit people from casting Lesser Poison or Greater Midas Touch (which are nearly useless). Or maybe some way to “reserve” a slot, so the master can set which spell go on each slot. And, as always, the legion “Favorites” tab, this should make life easier because we won’t need to scroll a lot of Legions just to get to BB2 or WS.

Flag Post

anything that can be crafted ready tab should be present, i dont want scroll down all tabs to see all;

Flag Post

I think it would be nice if we could mark a few, perhaps 3, legions as ‘favorites’ so they will appear at the top of the list when you open the legion page. Currently I search through my ever growing number of legions for my Bucket Brigade 2, then try to find my Breaking Dawn again. This isn’t so bad as long as I remember to change it to ‘most troops’. But when I’m hunting Brough’s Gifts and Enigmatic Items which require certain generals or even legions, I’d like to be able to find them quickly when the raid comes up but be able to switch back just as easily when it’s done or I find the item.

Flag Post

Adding a couple of sorting options for Raids in-game, like raid-by-name (you choose name from a list, and those come first if available), raids-starting-with-letter (same as previous, choose letter), raid-by-percentage-of-health-left…

Flag Post

Remaining HP% on the raid sorting. People would be able to know what’s about to die and hit it before it dies off. Also, people would also be able to notice if Tyranthiuses are regenerating and such.

And a +5 or +10 stat-points-at-a-time button. Please. I think I’ll end up breaking my computer mouse at the rate I’m pressing the + button over and over again just to add 100 attack or 100 defense.

Flag Post

Seconding Atleiya’s post, and while were at it:

A Duel/Skirmish/Colosseum/Joust x5/x10/x100 button. If you’re going to make achievements with ridiculously high numbers, please give us a way to complete them without ruining our hand and mouse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghassy:

I am not one for suggestings, and my idea’s are usually bad. But, this game needs a reset.

I really want to be able to reset all my statpoints and re-assign them. I would glady pay 50PC for it. You can even add a month CoolDown to it. Numbers are adjustable, ofcourse. But please, look into this if it is possible and if you don’t could you get my heart at ease and tell me why not?

Greetings, a paying costumer.

To add to this, you have this wonderfull equip set saving. Would it be possible to increase it to 5? And then have in the Legion tab an easy way to set your 5 favourite legions. So I don’t have to scroll through lots of legions, to find the one I want to play with =)

Flag Post

if anybody READ this, just remove 0 damage raid from “completed Raid”

Flag Post

I agree with the equipment set.. I have three sets, perception, raid damage and levelling.. It’s rediculous having to scroll through all my items constantly, it’d make it so much easier.
The legions aren’t so bad, but a hot-bar sort of thing would be great

Flag Post

Well, just trying to highlight a point where I find very irritating.
Maybe it had been mentioned before, but I just felt very uncomfortable with it.

It is a fact that the cost of HP refill is getting higher every level.
However, it is a fact also that Raids can cause very Hugh dmg at high difficulty.
I find myself very fond of the “Set” ability which can allow you to use remember and set yourself different equipment sets like raid dmg set, perception set and even leveling sets.
My point here is that, whenever I change a set like from leveling set to raiding set, when I dmg is not yet close to 0-100, when I change the set, my HP will drop all the way to my basic HP. It will all end up with my losing HP in raids and quest and refilling it again and again.

I hope this is not a bug but, just an opinion that the admin or the devs of the game can look into to either make it better for us or change the system a little. Since I find myself spending a lot of gold at one level, cannot imagine how the higher level would feel.

Thanks.

Flag Post

For the sake of trolling everyone, a shield of ryndor3. This would work similarly to the trinkets, except you would need specific gear/generals specifically in the newly added bar. One general i might recommend for one of these is the construct given by Nalagarst. But if you do this, for the love of all that is holy make 5 or less, please…