Suggestions page 17

797 posts

Flag Post

Wear this and hit that… the hunt for epic items is funny but way too short…expand on this and you’ll have a killer game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goontra:

Wear this and hit that… the hunt for epic items is funny but way too short…expand on this and you’ll have a killer game

I think the hunt wouldn’t be that short if most players weren’t using spoilers to know what they are supposed to wear and what to hit.

Flag Post

i got some suggestions :)

1. another strong guild raid or a stronger version of rhal ( in strong guilds rhal dies real quick and i also thing the loot isnt that good)

2. increased loot for the one who summons a raid ( i don’t have any motivation to summon something.. if loot is increased , much more raids would be summoned and everyone will be happy :D )

3.(old one ) daily rewards based on lvl would be better :\

4. show what magic gives bonus damage ( not really needed…but i think its kinda better)

5. a magic that gives bonus damage based on how many gold you have

please , tell me what you think of this :D

Flag Post

when you go to the raid page to summon a raid, if you change the difficulty to NM and then leave and come back, it should still be NM. The only time it should change is when you change it. This would save a lot of accidental normal summonings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacmankop:

i got some suggestions :)

1. another strong guild raid or a stronger version of rhal ( in strong guilds rhal dies real quick and i also thing the loot isnt that good)

2. increased loot for the one who summons a raid ( i don’t have any motivation to summon something.. if loot is increased , much more raids would be summoned and everyone will be happy :D )

3.(old one ) daily rewards based on lvl would be better :\

4. show what magic gives bonus damage ( not really needed…but i think its kinda better)

5. a magic that gives bonus damage based on how many gold you have

please , tell me what you think of this :D

2. People don’t summon because they are lazy and/or stupid.

This game is based on farming. Farm is this game. Deal with it. The only we have to do it right is summon raids and share them. If you only leech and lurk without summon any raids we have less raids, more players and definitely less success farming. Look this event for instance. I know that runes proc from kang are not hight but i also doubt that all the players (who can) during this event, had him summon.

Why on earth you don’t want to summon? Your idea make no sense why the summoner should have more things? You are just greedy.

What? You are concern about money? Face palm.

1. About Rhal. Why you always want more reward? This seems a QQ to me not a suggestion. On the other hand, yes right now Rhal is going down easy and quick. But basically there’s your reward. Faster he died, faster you can summon him again. But well…a stronger Rhal could be fun as well stupid if he simply getting stronger for everyone since low player and more important low guild can’t deal against a (general) stronger Rhal. So including another difficult for Rhal with (in this case only) different loot (not necessarily better since as guild raid you can always farm it way more then normal raid) would be a nice suggestion.

3. Daily reward. Again asking for moar. Dude what your deal? Day 3, 6, 7 are great. Day 1,2,4,5 well…they are useless yes.

So well i agree that they should someone change them. Not a fan of the level-system reward but if they put more stuff in the random process would be nice. For instance: day 1 Troop. I always found the same (3 or 4 troop w/e) and they are all crappy; very loooow level useless unit that you ends up to have anyway. This game have looots of troops so without put in the mix the legendaries troop they could give us 1 random troop from a big pool instead of giving us the possibility to find 4 or 5 crappy troop, the same every times. Day 2..well basically is the same story. Day 4 x2 stat well..i don’t think that rise the stat points from the reward is the solution. I would like to see something different; an energy potion maybe is too much but anyway something different. Day 5…com on. That boring. Is going on and on….i have the whole set. I also have x5 wings and gauntlets plus x1 upgraded version. So yeah. Change it pls, put another set or another reward. At least you can put the the whole set in sale for PC if someone still don’t have it.

4. I kinda don’t get the suggestion so w/e.

5. So…greedy, always ask for more and more free stuff/free reward and now a gold spell? Not only i don’t like it but seriously what’s your deal?

I also want to suggest (and i noticed that someone else ask for something similar), something to do with the “0 damage” and “failed raids”. Dear Devs, if we add 100 raids, some of them will probably end during our adding time. Maybe we don’t hit them all. Some other can fail. Say that we 200 raids and after a while we like 60 raids with 0 damage or 0 timing in our completed raid section. Wtf. You know how boring is to click every one of them for no reason 2 times (one LOOT, one OK). Guys just put another section where all raids end if they failed or being completed but you did 0 damage. Then put an option to delete them all with one click. If you wanna see them you can; if you wanna move on you can do it asap. Please do this.

Again another things: instead of click for every points that you wanna add in your stat, please for cry at loud just give us a way to put X stat without actually click X times. If you have 100, 200, or even 500 stats that’s not funny at all. And my mouse is not happy either.

Flag Post

Man, I agree with you Nalut, In a farming game, why should the player be rewarded by just putting w/e amount of summoning runes just for a raid? its not like the magic you have suggested should give something for money, hence the item to obtain the runes you are apparently lacking so, but if you want to farm and you’ve gotten rhal to the point where its weak as crap, then why you complainin on this? your guild is doing fine, hell my guild still takes time during rhal and i get utter crap from him, ive never complained on rhal (other then new DS armor but that’s different, its cool and good so…) but a new guild raid that would be better? well… that’s something that would be nice, but lets face it, the devs got lag to deal with so i say screw that for now.Last but not least, the magic for gold, that is dumb, purely to the idea that it would become the most powerful magic ever, it would most likely out do VotI for most players, which is the most powerful magic, making hitting 2500 not worth it (unless there’s going to be some sort of cap on it, then it would be hampered to uselessness.)

And Nalut, what he means on 4 is seeing how much damage a magic will give in its Proc, even though you technically would have to make a specific ratio for EVERY single player knowing the magic all does different damage per person and YES Delete all click for failed raids, looking back after a day and seeing like 20 failed raids and having to click close 20 times isn’t very fun, i do understand the click-fest that is for the player behind it, not like this game is supposed to be like that. Poor mousey, ive had one die on me this year just from clicking, not from just this ofc.

Flag Post

Add two options for inventory – Sort by ‘Energy bonus’ and ‘Stamina bonus’.

Flag Post

hmm nalut , you kinda make me look like a greedy ass , but i only try to give the devs some inspiration or something…so saying things like ‘’whats wrong with you’’ isnt nice :(

i also agree with your stat points thing , clicking up to 1000 times isnt fun , and i think every decent player agrees with you so they should do change that :)

Flag Post

Nalut you rlly dont need to act like a bulldog. Just tell him ur opinion about his suggestions… cuse criticising isnt even done that way (In case u WERE criticising). If u dont like his suggestion simply correct his mistakes…

Flag Post

And frankly the crafting options should be much more cuse for my lvl now… i have nth to do but craft stat points, or pay for the game…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kazeto:
Originally posted by Goontra:

I think the hunt wouldn’t be that short if most players weren’t using spoilers to know what they are supposed to wear and what to hit.

well, without spoilers i don’t know if anyone could get the enigmatic items. i would never guessed those equipment combinations.

i too would like more crafting option.after a while when u crafted everything it gets boring, no point for questing no point for joining raids only just to make AP points.

edit: kazgal, don’t forget, the developers primary goal is to make people pay. and that is what u have to do to get new items after u forged everything from the crafting list, witch in my opinion is crap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

Man, I agree with you Nalut, In a farming game, why should the player be rewarded by just putting w/e amount of summoning runes just for a raid? its not like the magic you have suggested should give something for money, hence the item to obtain the runes you are apparently lacking so, but if you want to farm and you’ve gotten rhal to the point where its weak as crap, then why you complainin on this? your guild is doing fine, hell my guild still takes time during rhal and i get utter crap from him, ive never complained on rhal (other then new DS armor but that’s different, its cool and good so…) but a new guild raid that would be better? well… that’s something that would be nice, but lets face it, the devs got lag to deal with so i say screw that for now.Last but not least, the magic for gold, that is dumb, purely to the idea that it would become the most powerful magic ever, it would most likely out do VotI for most players, which is the most powerful magic, making hitting 2500 not worth it (unless there’s going to be some sort of cap on it, then it would be hampered to uselessness.)

And Nalut, what he means on 4 is seeing how much damage a magic will give in its Proc, even though you technically would have to make a specific ratio for EVERY single player knowing the magic all does different damage per person and YES Delete all click for failed raids, looking back after a day and seeing like 20 failed raids and having to click close 20 times isn’t very fun, i do understand the click-fest that is for the player behind it, not like this game is supposed to be like that. Poor mousey, ive had one die on me this year just from clicking, not from just this ofc.

Ah! I see thanks. Yeah the proc thing is kinda complicated. Also i’m glad that you agree with me.

Tbh this make me thing about something else: i would like to see something like this (if it is possible) with the items. In the wiki i noticed this “Raid Attack Value: 131” but to be honest i don’t what that mean but well i’m kinda of a noob :p. In this particular case i’m talking about “Angel’s Salvation” (http://dotd.wikia.com/wiki/Angel%27s_Salvation). I track my items in .txt. I know now that if i attack with a x20 and Angel’s Salvation’s special skill: “No Savior” do 6.150 damage.

Now the description say: “No Savior: Chance for bonus raid damage”.

Instead would be nice to see something like “No Savior: Y% chance to do X/XX/6.150 bonus damage in raid” where Y is the proc chance (eventually Y/YY/YYY if the proc chance change with x1,x5,x20 attack); X is the amount of damage for x1 attack, XX the amount of damage for x5 attack and ofc 6.150 is the amount of damge (in this case) for x20 attack. So if i can see a tips like this for all the items well…is gonna be way more easy to understand which items is better. Plus i’m talking only about items, general have level and other things. For items that get more damage in combo with other things a simply info like +X damage for every Y things; total max bonus Z.

Originally posted by pacmankop:

hmm nalut , you kinda make me look like a greedy ass , but i only try to give the devs some inspiration or something…so saying things like ‘’whats wrong with you’’ isnt nice :(

i also agree with your stat points thing , clicking up to 1000 times isnt fun , and i think every decent player agrees with you so they should do change that :)

:p ok well i don’t totally disagree with you (like the daily reward). But looking at the big pictures seems (just seems) that you just want more.

Btw don’t forget that as Farm game, we suppose to summon and attack lots and lots of raids. This how this game work so summon and summon some more raids.

Flag Post

I added this to the comments page but figured that i should say it here as well. I think that it would be great if we could convert collection materials (kobold belts, scabards, bandit insignias, etcl.) into different colors for the price of gold. I wont feel bad about seeing tons of old mismatched low level collection materials and we’ll have something to use gold for!

Flag Post

Repeat of an old request-

There needs to be a way to join (or advertise) raids in game, instead of the constant spamming in chat of “Join my raid.. raid…raid…raid..raid…”

Can’t chat at all in the kong chatroom. Its just streaming requests for various raids.

Flag Post

Put all versions of a legions owned in the left corner of just one. The picture says it all.

If you’ve got sharp eyes, you can see the button is a bit more vertically challenged than usual. That would be my other suggestion.

It’s pretty obvious why I’m suggesting this, right? It unclutters your list of legions by quite an amount and prevents SoD from trolling you with so many different versions of the same legions when you just want to farm him for a ton of stat points.

Flag Post

Can you lower the price for class changing? I mean, I chose the wrong one; I wanted adventurer. Now it takes forever to get energy. DX

Flag Post

You should always take the Stamina class anyway. In every aspect, Energy is worth half of Stamina. Half the skill point cost, half the exp value, etc. The regen value of 1 Energy is thus only half of that of 1 Stamina.

Flag Post

1.Decrease raid summoning times for normal raids a lot.
2.Decrease time for summoning medium raids.
3.Decrease time for summoning large raids a little.
4.Increase time for summoning epic raids.
5.Increase time for summoning collossal raids a lot.
Their are always very few normal, medium, and large raids, a good amount of epic raids, and a ridiculous amount of collossal raids(ex. Lord Ty)
Also, make their a better way to sort guilds than alpebetical, like members, or total level(level of all members added together),or average level.
It would also be cool if there was a 5th Rhal difficulty.

Flag Post

We need a harder Rhal. I think it should have like 20b life.

Flag Post

After playing Thousand Suns i have to say this. Can’t you guys rework the graphic?

As far as i know Thousand is not heavier then DotD but his graphic is way better.

I know that this is the classic post that you ignore since is a big work to do and probably you just don’t care. But well Thousand have a very nice graphic and since you guys work all together you should improve your older work because DotD is actually cool as game per se and you have loots of players here.

I’m sure that they will love a better quality graphic.

Flag Post

Absolutely untrue. The ART STYLE – which is what it is – in LoTS is awful. It has odd colors and shapes and in general made that game feel incredibly sterile and sort of annoying.

1)Fix Arena lag. Seriously.
2)Make Maraak’s shards not only drop once a lifetime or so >.>
3)Incorporate a way so we don’T have to keep clicking loot after raids are done and clicking to put several HUNDRED stat points please D=

Flag Post

Add a new stat ‘Agility’ – Increase proc damage
1 Agility = 5 Statpoints

Increases your options to costumize, adds a fun new factor to your char =)

Flag Post

I would really like to be able sort my legions more effectively.
For instance having a sub page which lists all the legions you own from which you can alter them as desired, but more importantly a simple checkbox to specifiy whether or not the legion appears in the selection bar on the main legion page.

I can only use myself as an example here, but I only ever use 2 of my legions. All the rest are just clutter.

Flag Post

That could be easily made by having option like my favourites/ favourites/ Favourite legion(s)….

Flag Post

Another way would be to have a way to organize them by legion power, and legion power(special).