Suggestions page 18

843 posts

Flag Post

Reset everyone’s timers for raids with reduced cooldowns for updates, or at least reduce it to 8 hours so we don’t have 50, 60, 70 hours of waiting time if we happened to summon a raid a bit before the update.

Flag Post

Definitely some form of favorite legion sort.

We also need a streamlined method of entering guild raids, list them most recent first, or at least a slider to save having to click 12+ times to enter the raid I just summoned.

And stop making me loot raids that died before I could attack them.

Flag Post

seconded on the whole looting raids that have 0 damage…

My actual suggestion: sort raids by health … would be nice to spend my stam on the <1 health raids before hitting the 99% health ones.

Flag Post

Since Raging Blizzard has a 100% chance to proc, wouldn’t it be better to make it hidden, like most damage debuffs are?

Flag Post

you mean like you can add +1 magic to it over raging blizzard?

Flag Post

What about better loot for summoner of raid ?

Flag Post

remove 10 stamina potion from daily rewards and than put everything above that one down and make 6th day a relic (:

Flag Post

How about instead of removing Stamina potion, upgrade it to a Volatile Stam, then switch it with the Volatile energy potion, so that it is the 6th daily reward instead?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

you mean like you can add +1 magic to it over raging blizzard?

You can’t see GID proc, but it’s obvious in the damage you get. Raging Blizzard is similar – it’s obvious that it procs (because it ALWAYS procs) so you don’t really need an explanation for it.

Flag Post

Move the Pierced Oroc Brain craft to the General/Event tab (where it should have been to start with) to stop people expecting Wexxa to drop teeth

Flag Post

Suggestion: implement “Bonus Damage vs Zombie Horde” to the cricket bat. While not changing the balance of the game, you would make that item really epic :D

Flag Post

Add a sort by health option in the raid tab.

Flag Post

50 and 100 options for attacking raids

Flag Post

As a collection of a lot of voices here, this post basically asks for better functionality.

There should be better filters:
EQ filters for energy/stamina
Raid filters for damage/raid type/players participating/last participated in
Craft needs better filters and perhaps a re-organization … rather than Pegasus, think of Flutes, Dreamcatchers, and the those that come up for Raids under a Raid list; Limited Time, under a Specials; etcetera.

Play should be streamlined:
0 damage Raids should poof away automatically
Guild raids should be easier to access and getting rid of those annoying warning messages “you’re already part of the raid” shouldn’t require an “OK”; “you joined, would you like to go to raid screen”.

Thanks for your work. Let’s all keep working to make it better.

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion: Have a new raid magic, that when used, prevents the raid boss from regenerating (I’m looking at you, Tyr). I think it would make a nice trade off, magic wise. You deal less damage overall, but never have to worry that the damage you did will be undone.

Flag Post

I would love to be able to filter raids by “Percent (Health) Remaining”

Flag Post

What about an option to sort legions by current damage? After accumulating 40+, it would be nice for a faster way to find the handful that actually get used, and this way leaving them empty would move them down to the bottom of the list.

Flag Post

+1 on favourite legion sorting method and not forcing us to loot raids with 0 damage
Also

Originally posted by ZioFeda:

Suggestion: implement “Bonus Damage vs Zombie Horde” to the cricket bat. While not changing the balance of the game, you would make that item really epic :D

Yes! What he said :D

Flag Post

Button to Loot ALL Completed Raids

I don’t know if this has been suggested before but with all the clicking to attack, clicking to add stat points fixed, clicking to quest, I honestly feel that I’ll get some form of carpal tunnel syndrome.

Having a button to loot all the completed raids and present all the gathered loot into one huge loot table would help tremendously. Players would be able to see the total number of orange glyphs (example) for all the completed raids, etc. If possible the sort order for the table should be in the sequence presented in the craft tabs, for example, grouping all the glyphs together and showing brown, grey, etc through to orange.

Flag Post

Since we are now doing enchantments, perhaps you could have some kind of “market”
to convert items not buyable in the bazzar to enchant stones?

For instance, perhaps someone has a ton of ribbons from PVP and already has the armor (or owns better)?
Or things from other events with like spikes, flames, scales, banners, etc.
It would nice to be able to trade in legions we don’t need/want that we won or paid pc for.

Obviously items you can buy with gold would make this unworkable, as well as items easily won.
So you would need to choose the right quantities to make it fair and not throw off the balance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by richard233:

Since we are now doing enchantments, perhaps you could have some kind of “market”
to convert items not buyable in the bazzar to enchant stones?

For instance, perhaps someone has a ton of ribbons from PVP and already has the armor (or owns better)?
Or things from other events with like spikes, flames, scales, banners, etc.
It would nice to be able to trade in legions we don’t need/want that we won or paid pc for.

Obviously items you can buy with gold would make this unworkable, as well as items easily won.
So you would need to choose the right quantities to make it fair and not throw off the balance.

Supposedly there’s a “workshop” feature coming up that will allow us to use gold, craftables, and gear we don’t want to enhance items that we wish to keep . . . no ETA, but the devs have implied that it will be sooner than later.

Flag Post

Suggestion, hide the unwanted Legion. Is it possible? Found out it’s annoying to scroll down looking for frequently used legion especially when we have most of unused legion in the list. (and the key to small raids/or most seek out raids is speed)

Flag Post

Not sure if anyone else has said this already, but the Commander should receive xp aswell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jpf98:

We need a harder Rhal. I think it should have like 20b life.

Or….
Have him gain a small amount of stats every time he’s killed.

Flag Post

It would be cool if we could play minigames or something to deal damage to a raid, increase stamina/energy/honor by a few points(change the spend 10PC messages to play minigame messages) and regain HP/gold.