Suggestions page 23

797 posts

Flag Post

If they make 12 generals which give E/S/H + 10 troops thats an extra 500+ xp
The total xp is more like 600+ from that much if u get lucky

Flag Post

Which is still not that much. Abbess Catherine was an outlier, so after this WR, the maximum bonus from generals would be nearly halved. Also, I don’t expect the new generals/troops to give more than 10 E/S/H each. Assuming they give 10 in two stats, it’d be around 600, but I’m guessing that won’t happen (it’ll be lower). If such a legion were to be implemented, getting all 12 generals and 10 troops shouldn’t be a cakewalk either.

Flag Post

But one dude could get very lucky and get major xp from it. So think before you make and state myself as bullcrap

Flag Post

Add 1 crafting recipe for each questing zone, after acquiring all the items needed for all the quests through nightmare allow us to craft a “consolidation” item that helps to reduce inventory clutter, but allows you to do any quest in that zone

Example Z1: 1 plough house, 7 small daggers, 7 farmhands, 7 leather pants, 15 studded leather chest, 11 brass gloves, (and requirements for 1.3→ not currently unlocked for nightmare). And, after crafting this you would be free to sell all your “bad/old/leftover” items to free up inventory clutter and still be able to complete quests in that area.

Would be cool as well if you could add crafts for the Z1-5 items, and Z6-10 items, and then combine those for a 1 inventory slot item that allows you to quest in any area of the game.

This is no way “needed” but i believe it would help with being able to quickly switch the gear you need to have access to instead of sorting through everything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kooook865:

Add 1 crafting recipe for each questing zone, after acquiring all the items needed for all the quests through nightmare allow us to craft a “consolidation” item that helps to reduce inventory clutter, but allows you to do any quest in that zone

1 problem, some of those items are used to get SoCK3 and SoR2.

another problem, selling takes a long time since you can only sell 1 piece at a time and selling requires conformation.

Flag Post

Something like a “Favourites” button or tab for Legions, allowing you to keep your most-used at the top of the list always. No more of this scrolling through half the list for people who feel compelled to keep one of each legion

Flag Post

Buff quest-attainable generals. They seem entirely too weak for the effort and sidetracking required to get them.

Flag Post

Tweaking SP returns from crafts. Legendary recraft is equal to z1 kobold belts? D:

Flag Post

There should be some options in legion page that will clear only the generals, the troops or the equipment.
+ favorite legions

Flag Post

Can we please move the Krykagrius crafting stuff back down to the bottom of the “General” crafting tab?

Flag Post
Originally posted by logannumber6:

Can we please move the Krykagrius crafting stuff back down to the bottom of the “General” crafting tab?

Agreeing on this, It should be in the event tab..

Flag Post

Was pondering about anything fun to do with the billions of gold players amassed, came up with this:

Each guild should have ( or buy with coins? ) a guildbank in which to store in game coins they don’t need for healing.
With the coins stored in the guildbank, guilds can summon new awesome-but-expensive guildraids with awesome loot ( think of costs like this though: to summon the worst raid: 50B coins, to summon the best raid ( some awesome monster with a cool name like: THE HEADMUNCHING GOONTRA!;)) 1500B coins…)

Anyway, just an idea….IMO donating earned coins to your guild for a common goal will make this game even better.

RG

Flag Post

Somewhere, probably on the profile, should be a possibility to view all acquired boosts.
With all the different ones from WRs, Mini-WRs and Crafting (the only ones to still see) it’s getting hard to remember which ones one got and what exactly they were doing.

Flag Post

This is getting more annoying by the day, and got me close to rage quitting:

I want to be able to save a:

- General dmg equipement/legion set
- VS dragon equipement/legion set ( Full Derek’s, and WS3 )
- VS demon equipement/legion set ( never bothered to make one …)
- VS underground equipement/legion set ( rockmoles rule!)
- PVP equipement/legion set ( equip and generals that boost attack or HP)
- VS N’rlux equipement/legion set ( full magnificent dragonite for flags + insecticide )
- Leveling equipement/legion set ( Full greenleaf + legion with statboost generals )
- VS Rahl equipement/legion set ( VS dragon equip, and Bucket brigade )
- tiny raids equipement/legion set ( naked and empty legion)

There are probably a few usefull equip/legion sets more to think of…

We are now able to save only 3 equipment-sets, and they are not coupled to the legion you want to use with that set. To change your full equip and legion requires quite alot of mouseclicks, which is just annoying, because if you want to play this game as best as you can, you’ll have to do it a couple of times each day…

I’ll stop ranting now, and copy this to a new forum thread so other players can agree :)

Regards, Goontra

Flag Post

Okay I have apparently in the last ten hour undergone the classic blunder of accidentally buying a bar refill. While fine, whatever, my bad for being dumb and not paying attention when I was clicking through things. I know there is code for 100% potions, is there anyway we can change it so that when we do the supremely stupid thing of spending 10pc on a refill we got the potion instead so that we at least can use it later when it wont suck as bad?

Flag Post

code for 100% potions?

Flag Post

Transform the familiars to online pets :) Cuddle and play with them, and feed them each day and eventually they will help your character in battle ( maybe a pet proc, or a stat boost..)

Like to see Gugent grow up and be useful :)

RG

Flag Post

How about to change world raid familiar motion?
Circulation motion.
Example,
Sluriasma Familiar : Just standing motion
Gaseous Sluriasma Familiar : Standing → Gaseous → Standing
Spitting Sluriasma Familiar : Standing → Gaseous → Splitting → Standing

Flag Post

I almost put this in bugs as it has a buggy “feel” to it.

Originally there was a fix in PvP where you lost less from hitting and losing to higher ranked players, and more from hitting and losing to lower level players. But now with the “fix” to the PvP power multipliers, hitting lower level raids is getting useless. You lose more (because of random losses) than you could ever gain.

I think the fix needs fixing. Either eliminate the multiplier or reduce the loss when hitting lower level raids, or find some other balance, because as it stands it’s ridiculous.

Frankly my preference has always been to eliminate or extremely reduce loss points altogether. If you are only into the rewards, and could care less about the boards (like myself) I don’t see why that shouldn’t be the case.

So that’s my final suggestion. Eliminate PvP loss points altogether for those that opt permanently out of the boards.

Flag Post

Is it possible to add another filter to the raids?
By %
??

Flag Post

Please, please, please add the user-script functionality to the game proper. I have to use IE (work will not allow me to add browsers to the machine they have given me) and hardly anyone seems willing to add a few notes to posted raids in the chatrooms (eg nm krun).
As most other players simply assume everyone is using the script, as I advance through the levels I’m finding the game is becoming increasingly less playable. Add the script functionality and I can see myself playing this for much longer. Without it, I doubt that I will.
Cheers

Flag Post

Using different colored craft ingredients to create magical glow-dyes. It could also be possible to add enchanting items (i.e., runes) to the mix. Changes in color mixes them, changes in quantity makes the glow stronger (or weaker, in the case of no-color runes), and changes in quality make the item have different influences on the previous attributes. Using this on equipment would change the color of its glow but not stats.

To glow-dye, first buy an empty vial, at Bazaar for gold, for PC, whatever it could be. Then, go its menu. Two good sort options would be by crafting ingredient color or by last word of its name (Blue Kobold Belt, Green Dragon Scale. Might not be good for z10, though). Pick up to 1,000 items – optimum glow strength could, of course, be reached at much lower quantities depending on item quality. Mix them to create a glow-dye vial. Obtain a glow-dye vial and SP equal to one-tenth of the amount of items you used, or zero if less than 10. The glow-dye appears as the color of what it would be on equipment. The description will give the “color value.” As far as I know, there are 10 colors possible: brown, gray, green, blue, purple, orange (SP crafts), yellow (pragmatics), white (charcoal? – z10), no-color, and red (runestones). So how about a max of 100 in each color’s “stat?” Maximum color strength would be at 100; blue 100 would create a pure form of blue. Gray 100 and green 100 make a (rather nasty?) even combination of the colors. However, these would be nearly opaque and sticking out like a glitched image. To tone it down, adding no-color 50 would add 50% transparency to the glow. No-color 100 basically removes a glow, other colors added in the glow-dye or not.

Flag Post

I think that the pvp portion of the game needs to be redone. At this point in the game’s development, most of the rewards are useless, the 2SP per 100 victory medals are insignificant and once you reach the Caracalla region the enchanting stone drops are no longer worth using and pile up. I would love to see some pvp related events seperate from the daily duelling and such.

Also, I think we are overdue for some better guild raids.
Maybe a charm or necklace slot for equipment that does not offer increases in normal stats, but rather unique effects such as reduced energy, stam etc recharge time, maybe Improved loot rate while questing or chance of effects similar to some spells.

I also would enjoy some form of minigames playable by game token loot drops and a fix for abilities that cause random equipment/ random troop drops enabling us to find some unique or good ones on rare occasion.

All in all, I love the game though, love the world raids how they tie in together and I hope at least one of my ideas is helpful =]

Flag Post

maybe a bank that is similar to the gold bank except it stashes E/S/H and probably a gold fee for stashing them

Flag Post

Your game is getting one hell of an error, it has reverted to the old raid join path and developed a user raid block; A user, at random lot, assumed for no offence has been done, is incapable of joining any raid via link, as it progresses it makes guild raids unjoinable, and as result isolates the player and makes the game unplayable, I quit your other game, Legacy of a Thousand Suns, along time ago for this reason, I suggest you fix that problem before it gets too out of hand this time.