Suggestions page 3

800 posts

Flag Post

Pls add name of boss for raids links in chat window, it’s easier for raider looking for right boss.

Flag Post

@uzii there is a a script made for this and approved. just google “dotd script kong” and you are done.

id like to see another hit button (like 60x) and sorting raids by health left

Flag Post
Originally posted by diab0lik:

@uzii there is a a script made for this and approved. just google “dotd script kong” and you are done.

id like to see another hit button (like 60x) and sorting raids by health left

Not that having tons and tons of stamina isn’t annoying, but 60x will make it easier to over-level (get more XP than is necessary for the level, causing it to roll over to the next) and create a loop to repeatedly level. However, I’ve been told it’s possible anyways.

Flag Post

Make it so that buying gold with planet coins is income based instead of level based. what’s the point of buying 10 planet coins worth of gold if I can get the same amount in 2 hours?

Flag Post

Change the new raids tab so it either shows raids I’ve done less than FS on, or, probably better, have it so when I enter a raid, hit it a few times, and then close, it leaves the raid in new raids at least untill I switch tabs, so I can see how much damage I did without all that annoying math

Flag Post

Why not change the colour of raids when FS and (the other one) is done to avoid the mental arithmetic.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have the time displayed that you have to wait till you can submit another guild application?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jacen:

Change the new raids tab so it either shows raids I’ve done less than FS on, or, probably better, have it so when I enter a raid, hit it a few times, and then close, it leaves the raid in new raids at least untill I switch tabs, so I can see how much damage I did without all that annoying math

Or you can just click on the view more part on the raid damage delt section. It updates your damage when you click on it.

Flag Post

Add a 100 hit button, so you use 100 stamina/honor/energy attack on a World Raid boss, or any raid bosses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sharigon64:

Add a 100 hit button, so you use 100 stamina/honor/energy attack on a World Raid boss, or any raid bosses.

So you could auto-level every second level. → Add this button and reduce maximum LSI to 5.0 sounds fair.

Flag Post

add a “respec” option (probably for a small fee) for stat points

Flag Post
Originally posted by jiuribu:

fix timeout thing its annoying to waste trafic everytime the game crash and u have to waste another 10 mb to reaload it

I definitely agree with this. I hate not touching it for six or so minutes for it to time out on me and I have to restart.
Very annoying…

Flag Post

crafting for higher color crafting materials like 5 gray= 1 green material

Flag Post

suggestion: never making anything that bright again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by H4ppymeal:
Originally posted by Sharigon64:

So you could auto-level every second level. → Add this button and reduce maximum LSI to 5.0 sounds fair.

add a 100 hit button but make it so that the exp for 100 hit maybe halves or completely erases cross over exp. i think that’s fair.

Flag Post

A way to gift items from one person to another here on Kong would be nice.

If there is a way to do that already someone tell me how to do it.

Originally posted by nephius:

suggestion: never making anything that bright again.

I second that.

Flag Post

More points when leveling up would be great, like this we could become stronger much more faster :)

Flag Post

Wish we have import/export button for all active raids.
No multiple links, just 1 link that consist shotren URL of each raid.
Something like http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_hash=0221LTQk9Z&kv_hash=0221LTQk9X&kv_hash=0221LTQk9V&kv_hash…

Flag Post

“increases chance to land a critical hit”
I’m confused this option.
I think this is only work to standing enemy on land. Maybe it doesn’t work for flying or have wings.
but when I asked someone about this idea. His answer is like this “land is nothing. just means higher critical chance always”

If his answer is correct then exclude land of tooltips
If not, then change tooltips more detail.
Anyway, please explain me detail now. I can’t find that information :(
English is hard.

Flag Post

Vampmasq, It means your more likely to do a critical; It has nothing to do with the enemy, only the chance to do a critical. The english is proper.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TobiSchmiddi:

More points when leveling up would be great, like this we could become stronger much more faster :)

That won’t happen lol, you can get past like level 1000. People like ghost and Sui are Insanely over-powered as is. No reason to make them EVEN MORE insanely overpowered

Flag Post
Originally posted by vampmasq:

“increases chance to land a critical hit”
I’m confused this option.
I think this is only work to standing enemy on land. Maybe it doesn’t work for flying or have wings.
but when I asked someone about this idea. His answer is like this “land is nothing. just means higher critical chance always”

If his answer is correct then exclude land of tooltips
If not, then change tooltips more detail.
Anyway, please explain me detail now. I can’t find that information :(
English is hard.

What Sly says is correct. “Increases chance to land a critical hit” is the same thing as saying “Increases the chance for a critical hit to happen”. The former (first) way is just the more common way to say it.

Flag Post

Small Raid – Aaxtes (NM) Need heavy hitters. http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=152241&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=rhino&kv_hash=n0n0X8L09P

Flag Post
Originally posted by purechaos:

Small Raid – Aaxtes (NM) Need heavy hitters. http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=152241&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=rhino&kv_hash=n0n0X8L09P

FFs there’s a thread for this.

Flag Post

It would be amazing if there was a ‘craftable’ tab in the craft page where it only listed the things for which you have all the mats available to craft!

Also, someone in chat suggested that the sorting option for ascending and descending on the raid page should be changed to an up arrow and a down arrow to represent the options instead of having a 2-option drop down menu.