Bugs (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

Please post any issues you may face here, or in the Bug Report section of our official forums here: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?16-Player-Reports

We are looking at all reports and will be replying/fixing as soon as possible

Flag Post

I don’t seem to have a button to request friends to join my army. How do I get them into my game??

Flag Post

id just thought id say, if this is anything like LOTS you just add them as a friend on kong then refresh the page.

Flag Post

I am not able to apply for an alliance. It has been over 24 hours since I last tried.
Please help. Thanks :)

Flag Post

I am having difficulty creating a team for colosseum. It wont allow me to select army members or even my own player to equip. This is getting me brutally beaten and making me lose all my gold and setting me back :/. I would appreciate some help in this matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HyoriLee:

I am not able to apply for an alliance. It has been over 24 hours since I last tried.
Please help. Thanks :)

should be able to apply now. Are you getting any specific error messages?

Originally posted by mpanchal:

I am having difficulty creating a team for colosseum. It wont allow me to select army members or even my own player to equip. This is getting me brutally beaten and making me lose all my gold and setting me back :/. I would appreciate some help in this matter.

do you see them there but cant pick them, or dont see them at all?

Flag Post

Suddenly, the game don’t load, and I have this on the screen : http://dawnofthedragons.cdngc.net/dotd_live/swf/3172/dotd.swf.
And I changed nothing…
Any ideas ?

Flag Post

Now it function normally.
Strange.

Flag Post

Thanks Lena!
It’s working now :D

Flag Post

im having same problem as mpanchal. I know i have many friends on kong who are playing this but when i go to create a team in Colosseum, i see nothing except my own name in the bottom left and a blank scroll to the right where my friends should be listed.

Flag Post

When I go to my armypage I can get a list of playes but the army size indicator is blank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrimsonWolf40:

When I go to my armypage I can get a list of playes but the army size indicator is blank.

I have exactly the same problem!
After adding hundreds of people to get the fleet achievement in LotS, DotD seems to bug me out of the achievement!

Flag Post

same… seems to be no way to add all i know playing here into my army

Flag Post

Skirmishes (cost 1 stamina) say you don’t have enough stamina when it’s 4, 3, 2 or 1. =/

Flag Post

I started a Kong account and started playing DotD because i play it on Facebook and love it. I bought $10 worth of Kredos to get my guy started and got him up to level 22 i think. One of my friends asked me why name was DannyS58 and told him because that is the game that i got when i signed up. So i changed it to IGNBlackOut to better fit my gamer name. When i did that, it erased my character. When i tried to change it back, my name was in a grey box and could not click on it to change it. So what do i do? I am not going to start over and put $10 on the game when i have already done this. Please help.

Flag Post

I can’t change my Colosseum team.

When I click on “Team”, it brings up my team page, but I can’t assign any players to the roles, nor add or remove equips. Funny thing though, it says in my Colosseum tab that my team is 4/4 with all positions filled.

Flag Post

setirb I have the same problem

Flag Post

if you clear team and save, can you restart it and add 4 people ?

Flag Post

No, the clear button asks if I want to clear the team but it doesn’t seem to work, it stays the same, even if I save before exiting the screen.

Also when I click the clear button, exit team screen and try to reenter it won’t work either, just gives the click animation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IGNBlackOut:

I started a Kong account and started playing DotD because i play it on Facebook and love it. I bought $10 worth of Kredos to get my guy started and got him up to level 22 i think. One of my friends asked me why name was DannyS58 and told him because that is the game that i got when i signed up. So i changed it to IGNBlackOut to better fit my gamer name. When i did that, it erased my character. When i tried to change it back, my name was in a grey box and could not click on it to change it. So what do i do? I am not going to start over and put $10 on the game when i have already done this. Please help.

should be fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Setirb:

No, the clear button asks if I want to clear the team but it doesn’t seem to work, it stays the same, even if I save before exiting the screen.

Also when I click the clear button, exit team screen and try to reenter it won’t work either, just gives the click animation.

tech team will look into it

Flag Post

I had sent a bug report about a problem I had with an error coming up saying that I didn’t have enough health or stamina to make an attack after I leveled up. When I refreshed I had 2 stamina out of 1253 and needed more than 3000 exp to level up.

When this happened to me in LotS they refreshed my stamina but I was so close to leveling that the stamina refresh didn’t matter anymore. I think a better compensation (if possible) would be 3 25% stamina items. It wouldn’t equal the stamina lost (not if used right away) but it’s better than receiving 1200 stamina when just about to level up…

I’m currently just over 800 exp from leveling so 1200 stamina would just be an absolute waste for the time that was wasted that could have been used leveling up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by H4ppymeal:
Originally posted by CrimsonWolf40:

I have exactly the same problem!
After adding hundreds of people to get the fleet achievement in LotS, DotD seems to bug me out of the achievement!

Now i got the correct army size(at least i hope so) but i don’t get any achievement!

Flag Post

we are working on the army issue, and it should be fixed as soon as possible

Flag Post

I have, on a several time a day basis, been disconnected from the game while questing and then my energy is gone or almost all gone when I get reload. Other people in Kongregate chat have complained about this as well. I get really tired of routinely losing 80+ energy several times a day.