Bugs page 2 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seroth:

I have, on a several time a day basis, been disconnected from the game while questing and then my energy is gone or almost all gone when I get reload. Other people in Kongregate chat have complained about this as well. I get really tired of routinely losing 80+ energy several times a day.

did you change itemsets or legion at all? this would make you temporarily “naked” removing all bonuses from items you had, while the client still thought you have them. Therefore refreshing shows what your actual stats are. We are working on a way of going around that as soon as possible

Flag Post

I have Marcus on my Legion, it should make troop prices discounted, although when buying troops at the quest screen, the discount is not applied…

Flag Post

additional info: at the bazaar the prices are the discounted ones.

Flag Post

another problem: trying to buy some stuff for the next quests, click on buy button, disconnects. Reload, half of my money is gone (which means I can not get the stuff for the next quest…) pretty annoying!!!

Flag Post

I can’t change my colloseum team.

Flag Post

The game shows a connection error message after using all my energy instead of showing the “Not enough energy” message. It already happened to me twice if I change my item set from Item Set 1 to Item Set 2. Note that the only difference between the Item Sets is the boots (on item set 2 I have boots that give perception).

Flag Post

further info: Marcus decreases the troop price shown, but it has no real effect, so the purchase is still on the original price, not the decreased and showed one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:

did you change itemsets or legion at all? this would make you temporarily “naked” removing all bonuses from items you had, while the client still thought you have them. Therefore refreshing shows what your actual stats are. We are working on a way of going around that as soon as possible

Hmmm… I am not sure, I don’t think so but I am not 100% on that.

Flag Post

Does’t get AP from Army size?

Flag Post

Update: I can’t change my colloseum team (members, equipment). Also [team] button works occasionally.
Update 2: When I’m in colloseum tab I see 4/4 with all position filled next to tickets, but when I’m in [team] tab only 3 are, leaving one open.

Flag Post

my army size is 1 although I have a lots of people listed on the army page…

Flag Post

http://s18.postimage.org/ej80gnoyh/Dot_D.png
The picture really shows it all…

Armor is making it impossible to see how much unused points I have

Flag Post

Either a bug or bad math on my part. PvP I had a person able to beat me 14 times, yet their total attack power including bonus is only 154(at least from what their charc shows). My defense is well over 500. I went to attack the same person back and lost. Yet they only have a defense of 200 and my attack power is well over 800 not including PvP bonuses due to my equipment.

Though coins are not a big deal, I lose ranking when I somehow magiclly lose to this person. Please check. PM me and I will send over screens if needed.

Flag Post

in PvP its not just your attack/defense that counts, though they are important, but also what items you have equipped (whether they have PvP bonuses etc) and your health and any extra bonuses from achieving ranks

Flag Post

I just purchased a 4th store. The gold was deducted and then a message came up saying something about a server side disconnect. The land counter wasn’t incremented so there was probably a write error to the database. No other lands were incremented either.

Flag Post

did you have the money back? cause such disconnection could happen if you lost the money you intended to use if people PvPd you

Flag Post

in PvP its not just your attack/defense that counts, though they are important, but also what items you have equipped (whether they have PvP bonuses etc) and your health and any extra bonuses from achieving ranks

I have full arialas and they have well…. nothing even close to that.

Flag Post

I think that there is an issue with dropping damage (can be quite a bit) when you perform actions even fairly quickly. This may be due to extra load during the WR, I don’t know.

I noticed something seemed wrong with the damage I was doing by following a simple spreadsheet for how much damage I should be around per level. I kept ending up quite low of what I thought was an underestimate, so I did a bit more picking.

When I went slow and paused long enough between every 1-2 attacks to record it, I got at or better than my lowball estimate for damage I should do per level (37m per level), in the range of 37.8m to 43.2m. When I just went through clicking soon after buttons were functional again, I got from ~33m to ~39m. That is a pretty serious difference in the long run. I’m sure there is a hefty margin of error with different points spent to lvl from exp rolls, but I did it with 4 lvls recorded, 4 levels fast.

Not whining or anything, it’s a game, whatever, etc. But I just thought it was really odd (and I’m geeking out doing the WR anyways so had time to check), and worth mentioning. Also maybe worth noting in case other people for some reason care about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrtrip:

And they may have 5000 atk, 5000 def base stats, you know?
He may want to deceive others with bad equipment so you hit him more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yurii_74:
Originally posted by mrtrip:

And they may have 5000 atk, 5000 def base stats, you know?
He may want to deceive others with bad equipment so you hit him more.

If that is their base stats at level 25 then there are bigger issues than bad game calcs

Flag Post

did you have the money back? cause such disconnection could happen if you lost the money you intended to use if people PvPd you

No money back. I logged back in less than 30 seconds later. Unless PvP can take 80% of my ‘free’ gold in less than that time it seems unlikely. Sorry that I can’t remember the text of the error exactly.

Flag Post

My army size is 17… but I still dont have the build army to 10 badge

Flag Post

i payed $20 and went to buy new iteam pack 2 days ago and took 25 pc for an iteam instead of the 12pc it should of coast me, it has done this to me twice now, lost a good amount of pc, would like to see it again and not go to waste

Flag Post

once i bought coins to get the new pack for 12 pc the site went down immediately. is there a way i can transfer those back to kreds until a better deal arises

Flag Post
Originally posted by kexer:

My army size is 17… but I still dont have the build army to 10 badge

+1. My army size is 70 and I don’t have that badge.