Bugs page 42 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

http://cdn3.kongregate.com/assets/resize-image/28×28/user_avatars/0223/0496/Capture.PNG?167021-op bug?

Flag Post

oh sry, didnt work…

Flag Post

basically, i have purple collect consumables, and it says (27/__) when i hover over it in achievements screen, is this a glitch?

Flag Post

No, you’ve just reached the maximum that achievement goes to. In other words it does not go any higher than 27.

Flag Post

oh, didn’t know, thx

Flag Post

My quest zones aren’t loading. I have tried closing the window, control refreshing, and even restarting my comp.

Flag Post

In the Fallows area, I am unable to attack Gravlock on the Hard difficulty level. I have completed the four missions leading up to the boss, but the boss still says Locked!! Complete all prior quests. I am also unable to reset the difficulty level because the boss has not been killed.

Flag Post

my comp can’t load this game. i can’t pass loading quests step

Flag Post

is normal wexxa the worm tamer have 200%?why? please answer

Flag Post

I beat Ironclad for the first time in quest earlier and didn’t get his essence but I have gotten every essence leading up to him and Zombie Horde essence after him. So, is this normal or did something mess-up?

Flag Post

Erm, I cannot access my DotD account in Google Chrome. It is a browser I used constantly as it is fast and good.

However, just this particular day, I happen to be unable to load the game.
It just turned blank and the game is not loaded at all. The chat is out and so is the forum page.
(PS:I am writing this from another browser.)

Can the admin solve this problem. Have been there for hours.

Flag Post

Thanks admin for their efficiency when solving every individual. Really appreciative it.
My problem was there no more than 2 hours and it is fixed. Thanks admin!

Flag Post

My small raid summon timer rest on it’s own w/o a summon.

Flag Post

i’ve been having a problem with my large raids because they’ve been locked for over a month is there any way to fix this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBH_Productions:

My small raid summon timer rest on it’s own w/o a summon.

After a refresh or two, it has been fixed

Flag Post

Not really a huge bug but at the rank of Brawler in Colly, you get Inspired By Crowd, ok this gives a chance for double EXP gain, whats double of 0 EXP? >.> I find that BS.

Flag Post

harry_tipper7 it means colly exp which you use to rank up

Flag Post

um no. colly gives POINTS based on the other persons rank corresponding to your own, there USED to be a exp gain from colly making this a useless function that now sits there for earlier ranked people to get and be mocked by, the boosts you are thinking of starts at rank 8 which is not a given boost it is a chance for double points on win.

Flag Post

I know it’s not a bug, but I didn’t know where to post this and it’s really frustrating. Yesterday, I was questing after doing some raids so I didn’t have any health left. The energy refill message appeared but I thought it was a health refill message so I clicked on “yes” and I lost 10 PC and I only needed 30 XP to level up.

Flag Post

so what? : D

Flag Post

My small raids are all still locked, no open raids, no timer. Refreshing doesn’t fix it. It was claimed to be fixed several days ago, but it is not.

Flag Post

Why not get the essence of Ironclad? Have essence of Zombie horde, Stein, Bogstench, Nalagarst, but I do not have Ironlcad…
I killed it on all levels of difficulty – at up to twice normal – and still did not get

Flag Post

me wants ironclad!

Flag Post

My game doesn’t load at all.

Flag Post

i summoned a nm maraak, and when i went to raids maraak wasnt there bloodmane was, what the hell