Bugs page 48 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by librus81:

I wanted to craft few new troop from WR – i choose 10 in checkbox, but i got 103!!!!! thats weird, i dont need 103 sisters! i need only 10. So please, can you take away 93 sisters from me, and give me back 93 sets of spike.

fixed

Originally posted by matthew2:

Silent Stallion isn’t proccing right for me – it’s only doing 2M like I only have 1 instead its full amount – I have over 250 SS’s.

we are working on it

Originally posted by Gingilica:

Ironclad Essence didn’t drop for me either
can you please fix?

fixed

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Geradi:

I made 10 of my Angry Peasant upgrade to Furious Pesant, it says I have 11 Angry ones left, but my Bucket Brigade has 17 of them with auto assign, the amount of furious peasant is correct though

clear legion, save it, then if you reassign the correct number should show

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by librus81:

I wanted to craft few new troop from WR – i choose 10 in checkbox, but i got 103!!!!! thats weird, i dont need 103 sisters! i need only 10. So please, can you take away 93 sisters from me, and give me back 93 sets of spike.

fixed

big thnx!

 
Flag Post

My personal raids are locked :(

 
Flag Post

i just joined a raid which had unkon spots left (it wont come up with spaces empty but i got told there were few spot left in chat when it was posted) so i clicked use 20 stam its and i double clicked and it came up with raid is full and it ate up 40 of my stamina and i got no xp or cons for the stamina

 
Flag Post

I crafted my Drake Slayer Cuirass by upgrading the only Locar Kessov Cuirass I had. But I had also assigned the Locar Kessov Cuirass to my legion commander and to my Colly team members, so after the upgrade, my legion still shows the Locar Kessov armor (chest) assigned to my legion, even though I don’t have one. Not that I am complaining, but there should be a cleaner way of handling such cases. It doesn’t seem right that I can use the armor I don’t own – do they even proc in such cases?

 
Flag Post

for some reason dawns of dragon aint working.It only stay as a gray screen and if it actually pops up it just stay on the loading screen and just say connecting please help

 
Flag Post

Since last update can’t see how many people are in a raid or the max number allowed. the xx/xxx number on the raid screen has disappeared. Thanx for all you do.

 
Flag Post

Solved.

Thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gingilica:

Ironclad Essence didn’t drop for me either
can you please fix?

fixed

many thanks :)

 
Flag Post

Since last update can’t see how many people are in a raid or the max number allowed. the xx/xxx number on the raid screen has disappeared. Thanx for all you do.

 
Flag Post

Medium raids are locked

 
Flag Post

Daily rewards skipped idols for 2 weeks (only have 3 idols, though i’ve played every day for over 5 weeks). Also mentioned in this topic, which was probably the wrong place to start: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/137-dawn-of-the-dragons/topics/298931-daily-rewards-seem-to-keep-skipping-idols

 
Flag Post

So for some odd reason today when I got on I was not in the guild I was in previously (Bacon For All) when I left the house, but instead was in a guild named Tundra Stalkers. I’d appreciate if you could fix whatever this bug is that caused it, to prevent it from happening again in the future, thanks.

EDIT:: Back in my guild, still irritated that I even had to rejoin it (lost my rank as a result, not that it matters too much.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zxzWOLFzxz:

My personal raids are locked :(

fixed

Originally posted by spike104:

i just joined a raid which had unkon spots left (it wont come up with spaces empty but i got told there were few spot left in chat when it was posted) so i clicked use 20 stam its and i double clicked and it came up with raid is full and it ate up 40 of my stamina and i got no xp or cons for the stamina

reloading game should return it

Originally posted by anashgamer:

I crafted my Drake Slayer Cuirass by upgrading the only Locar Kessov Cuirass I had. But I had also assigned the Locar Kessov Cuirass to my legion commander and to my Colly team members, so after the upgrade, my legion still shows the Locar Kessov armor (chest) assigned to my legion, even though I don’t have one. Not that I am complaining, but there should be a cleaner way of handling such cases. It doesn’t seem right that I can use the armor I don’t own – do they even proc in such cases?

clearing legion and resaving it should fix this

Originally posted by FluffyCornDog:

Since last update can’t see how many people are in a raid or the max number allowed. the xx/xxx number on the raid screen has disappeared. Thanx for all you do.

will be fixed in next build

Originally posted by CheGueGargouille:

All my personnal raids are locked without reasons.

Thanks.

fixed

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RXWARRIOR:

Medium raids are locked

fixed

 
Flag Post

Something wrong with my quest in fallows/east fallows/hard.
Quest boss (Gravlok) is locked even after completing all prior quests.

 
Flag Post

The game changed my guild again, it’s the third time I think this happened since June

 
Flag Post

game will not load no matter how many times i refresh , reset broswer , restart CPU doesnt do ANYTHING can someone help me?

 
Flag Post

Just completed Quest Nightmare Hydra. Multiple sources including one on the Dotd main forums state the Doomed Bandit’s Dagger is a guaranteed drop. Can’t find anyone saying it isn’t. I didn’t get the item when I killed Hydra and am more than willing to reset the zone, I just don’t want to if this is actually a bug.

 
Flag Post

Wrong quest boss. Not sure how I mixed those up.

 
Flag Post

Hello

I just summoned a bellarius the guardian raid but it never popped up and now the colossal raids are locked.

Reloaded the game multiple times, checked active and new raids but nothing. I would like some help. Thanks

 
Flag Post

cant log in screen is grey and on the top of the screen this appears http://dawnofthedragons.cdngc.net/dotd_live/swf/3877/dotd.swf
please fix

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NighTFaLLeR:

Hello

I just summoned a bellarius the guardian raid but it never popped up and now the colossal raids are locked.

Reloaded the game multiple times, checked active and new raids but nothing. I would like some help. Thanks

<<retard> Negative… i had summoned a colossal raid before 3 days and i forgot it…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by macman3:

game will not load no matter how many times i refresh , reset broswer , restart CPU doesnt do ANYTHING can someone help me?

I have this same problem. Loading the game in a different browser helped, but I would like to not have to make that exception for this one game. It just started with this latest patch, and I assumed it might have been related to me logging in just as the servers went down (judging by the Kongregate chat at the time). It now keeps me stuck on the “Connecting…” screen.