Bugs page 49 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

Same bug as described last week. Summoned, joined and hit it. Left for guildscreen, entered lair again – HP gone, no damage dealt.

Flag Post

Nevermind. I made a mistake.

Flag Post

my krykagrius claw fragment disappeared D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by fasman1234:

my krykagrius claw fragment disappeared D:

Is there even anywhere you would see it? I believe it’s a crafting component for an experiment that isn’t in the craft tab yet.

Flag Post

is it only me? I do less damage by besieger’s blood when I have 13 Terrance’s arms and legion bonus 97xxx than when I have only 8 TA and legion special 85xxx… I have 4 bustaurius and 1 Teucer Tullian replacing the 5 TAs. with legion special 97xxx I do 1.4~5 mil damage per 20 in ulf in general. with 85xxx legion special I do 1.7~8 mil damage.

Flag Post

- Brawler’s perk in Colosseum → Grant a Chance at double Colosseum Experience.

Colosseum no longer give Experience. Put something else. Even useless like another item low level (Main Hand maybe since Scrapper allow you to buy Merman’s Net – Off Hand).

Originally posted by egaskrad:

is it only me? I do less damage by besieger’s blood when I have 13 Terrance’s arms and legion bonus 97xxx than when I have only 8 TA and legion special 85xxx… I have 4 bustaurius and 1 Teucer Tullian replacing the 5 TAs. with legion special 97xxx I do 1.4~5 mil damage per 20 in ulf in general. with 85xxx legion special I do 1.7~8 mil damage.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/137-dawn-of-the-dragons/topics/299414-terracles-arm-not-working-properly

Nope, not only you. In the main forum they said “we will look in to it” here no one say nothing period.

But anyway no fix yet. I suggest you to use other troops.

Originally posted by anashgamer:

I crafted my Drake Slayer Cuirass by upgrading the only Locar Kessov Cuirass I had. But I had also assigned the Locar Kessov Cuirass to my legion commander and to my Colly team members, so after the upgrade, my legion still shows the Locar Kessov armor (chest) assigned to my legion, even though I don’t have one. Not that I am complaining, but there should be a cleaner way of handling such cases. It doesn’t seem right that I can use the armor I don’t own – do they even proc in such cases?

Yeah i know the bug. Happens with all the thing that you craft/update already assigned. They should fix it. I think that they actually proc but not sure. If you remove them you will lost the “ghost-item/troop/w/e”. The new one is anyway safe.

Flag Post

The game took 20 honor on S.O.A rhal but it nevergave me anything in return.

Flag Post

been the leader of the guild any one :) for many months now not had a problem but logged in today and not only was i not in that guild but i was in a different one joined back in to my guild but was not put back as a leader now the guild is leaderless please sort it due to the fact only put that people can only summon so cant kick or even accept new players thanks

Flag Post

i defeated ironclad the quest boss but i never got the raid essence, Does anyone know how to fix this?

Flag Post

Try reseting the instance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by samtm:

i defeated ironclad the quest boss but i never got the raid essence, Does anyone know how to fix this?

in a few days to a week it will appear had the problem last month and it appeared later

Flag Post

This is only minor, cool glitch
Nothing to fuss about but it’s cool so yeah..
http://s11.postimage.org/tz3kgrcoh/Untitled.png
2 Familiar ftw

Flag Post

I am sorry, I am not sure that there is actually a ug – but in a few levels I never seen the proc of Mellana, the new general. Is it ok? Is there any problem? I paid attention to it the last two levels, and nothing , no proc at all.

Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

Once again, got quite a few raids – including two NM DLs – that are reported with 0 damage dealt. For now, I do not loot, hoping there will be a fix or solution.

Flag Post

PvP bonuses on items seem to have gone missing after the update like perception did, can we have those back too please?

Flag Post

Wexxa/Erraka cool-downs are supposed to be 8 hours now, but if you have a cd running for that size raid, that is still applied. In my case I only have to wait another 10/15 hours, but I saw mention of 44hrs in chat.

Flag Post

52+48h CD here on wexxa+erakka

Flag Post

My PvP power got decreased by 600+, both duel and Colosseum. From what I see, the PvP bonus from gears aren’t functioning.

Flag Post

My cooldown timer for Wexxa is 64hrs. I had summoned an Erakka before the maintenance and the cooldown on that is down to 30-ish minutes. So that’s cool, but can I have my wexxa raid CD reduced please? IGN – Bob

Flag Post
Originally posted by samtm:

Same thing happened to me with ironclad a few days ago, never got(still don’t have either) the essence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dotaman:

My PvP power got decreased by 600+, both duel and Colosseum. From what I see, the PvP bonus from gears aren’t functioning.

Same problem here. The +PVP bonus for gear no longer registers.

Flag Post

very slow and laggy game today :( hard to Connect in game, and when i connect everything is incredible slow

Flag Post

I’m getting quite a few raids that are active when I open them, but when I try and hit it informs me the raid is dead (so no damage). Yet the stamina is still taken.

Flag Post

I have a big problem with my Raids – All of my medium raids are locked, but i don´t have any medium raid open. How can i fix this or who could help me ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Keexazero:

I have a big problem with my Raids – All of my medium raids are locked, but i don´t have any medium raid open. How can i fix this or who could help me ?

I also didnt get ironclad esence …. :(