Bugs page 50 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

My small raids are blocked.

Flag Post

hey im having a problem connecting that started with the latest patch but i cant find a fix for it pls help

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dotaman:

My PvP power got decreased by 600+, both duel and Colosseum. From what I see, the PvP bonus from gears aren’t functioning.

Any updates on this? My PVP points are still down.

Flag Post

In Craft sub-categories don’t work, they aren’t active – can’t click them, cursor doesn’t change on them. Both in General and Misc. I can easily live w/o this thing, but it’s a malfunction. If it’s not global then you can pay no attention to my ticket.

Flag Post

upd.: the cursor changes on the upper margin of sub-category button, so it works after all. Sorry I guess.

Flag Post

:/ Still can not see how many colly losses are needed for the next achievement to be done…

Flag Post

Both my epic and colossal raids have been locked for over a month now. I tried refreshing several times as well as deleting all of my internet history and cookies and such, and still nothing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JakeyR:

Both my epic and colossal raids have been locked for over a month now. I tried refreshing several times as well as deleting all of my internet history and cookies and such, and still nothing?

does anyone even notice if its dead or not and the timer for cooldown

Flag Post

Team is bugged for me, know how to get members to team (helped kids with it) but for some reason I can’t add freinds to my team, anyone having a solution?
Tried to pm about the bug but I guess this games support is on a long hollyday :P

Flag Post

I turned up on one of my friends army page however I cannot get them to appear on my army list. Please help.

Flag Post

My medium Raids are still locked … pls fix it

Flag Post

Some of my commanders are disappearing……….

Such as
– The dude that ‘Is cursed by the gods to heal people by sucking their grief/pain/sickness out of their bodies, or else feel more pain, because he didn’t heal poor people/the dying women that didn’t have money’
– The guy (I think Goblin) which religion was that you had to kill an enemy to save/heal a comrade.

Flag Post

This is the awsome but kinda unfair bug ever. On pvp colussem i able to have part of my allies real armor. It`s unfair to the people I`m battling but so epic.

Flag Post

Ok this must be a bug.

This one of my ally in the Colosseum setup. He’s in the melee spot.

As you can see he has lot’s of item that actually give deflection AND damage. Instead…0 – 0. I’m not even sure about the power…seems a little low but on the other hands he doesn’t have great armor. Still…i think the power should be more.

And ofc he can’t have 0 deflect and 0 damage. Just SoCK 3 is +30 damage; armor give bonus too, as well as Dao’s items and the shield. Wtf..

Flag Post

Just browsing, but MAD props to the devs, you guys are amazing!
I still get the autoassign progressive weakness in legions, did that get a solution somewhere I missed?
I find I am still far too stupid to get my own assignments peaked…:(

Flag Post

Please look into the Disan Necromancer OH…it definitely hasn’t been dropping troops for a few weeks now.

Thanks

Flag Post

Someone’s won 100K jousts this month, which started yesterday. I don’t think an illustration is needed for this.

I questionz if dis is teh legitimatez scorez.

Flag Post

Sometimes after using stamina pot the bar doesn`t update with the amount granted by the pot. Reloading page fixes it but if u are not careful u end up using multiple pots and get back the amount of only one.

Flag Post

“Someone’s won 100K jousts this month, which started yesterday. I don’t think an illustration is needed for this.”

I’m pretty sure this score shows the last period, like every other board…

Flag Post

It’s the 1st, right? Shouldn’t the leaderboards have reset? I’ve been keeping an eye on the joust leaderboards, and people who were at the top before aren’t at the top now. (~50K jousts before)

Regardless, I still find it hard to believe that it’s a valid scoring because:

1. he has 70,000 more jousts than second place, 29,000 (345%) while second place has 8,000 more than third place, 21000 (138%). The difference does naturally decrease the lower the rank is, but I doubt this is natural.
  2. no visible weekly score. Why would he stress himself so much and do little to nothing the last week?
  3. no incentive for scoring so high, unless he got $1 million USD and a free trip to London for a month. Except internet access was not included.
  4. Metatron is not in any other leaderboards, nor have I heard any mention. Does anyone know this person? :D

Flag Post

Currently it seems all PvP bonuses are either broken or not displayed in the total stats; happened after last update.

Flag Post

Ironclad Essence didn’t drop for me

Flag Post
Originally posted by CarlKlein:

Ironclad Essence didn’t drop for me

^

Flag Post

Same as several other posters. No Ironclad essence drop after defeating him.

Flag Post

I’m not encountering anyone during quests. No one at all. On any level in any region. Is this normal, or a bug?