Bugs page 51 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nalut:

Ok this must be a bug.

This one of my ally in the Colosseum setup. He’s in the melee spot.

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/7975/copyofnecrobug.jpg

As you can see he has lot’s of item that actually give deflection AND damage. Instead…0 – 0. I’m not even sure about the power…seems a little low but on the other hands he doesn’t have great armor. Still…i think the power should be more.

And ofc he can’t have 0 deflect and 0 damage. Just SoCK 3 is +30 damage; armor give bonus too, as well as Dao’s items and the shield. Wtf..

No one?

Plus… do you mind fix the lag in the PvP section? You can’t play if you have something like 100-120 ticket. I just had 20+ minutes of crash/freezing. The solution if obviously close the browser and refresh. But guess what if you finally find someone that give you 6-7 points with 0 lost, good luck to find him again after the refresh. Or you fix this stupid lag/freeze or put a bloody search button or even better simply ad the “rematch” button in all the fight log. Why on earth i can’t attack again someone?

Flag Post

No one?

?
there are plenty of posts prior to your.

Flag Post

Kongregate ERROR AUTHENTICATION
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/kong/kongCredits/kongUtil.php:224) in /var/www/kong/raidjoin.php on line 36

can’t join any raid from chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oeffinger:

No one?

?

Related to his question.

How to block animations: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?15747-Block-Animations-Tutorial

Flag Post

so there was a bug and lord Try regained his health. i had 66 people and did more then the required 1.2 billion damage. but he somehow regained his health and even though we had done so much damage he still had full health when he died. can this bug be fixed so the people who helped me still gains items and stuff

Flag Post

@Frostmarris That’s not a bug, Lord Tyranthius is supposed to regain his health.

Flag Post

i dont know why but i have been losing raids i have like 20-30 raids but i ended up only having like 5-10 in complete tab

Flag Post
Originally posted by kou101:

i dont know why but i have been losing raids i have like 20-30 raids but i ended up only having like 5-10 in complete tab

if any1 know why PM me please thx :)

Flag Post

i can’t summon raids D:, they are not locked or something i just can’t do it D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by fasman1234:

i can’t summon raids D:, they are not locked or something i just can’t do it D:

solved lol ty if you fixed it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aonghus:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/kong/kongCredits/kongUtil.php:224) in /var/www/kong/raidjoin.php on line 36

Hem…happens to me once; it fixed it self after a simple clear cache, close and open again browser. Eventually try CCleaner. Is actually a dumb solution but work for me. I remember that message since i was “wtf O.o”. Give it a try. Also try to open Dawn without any other game on.

No one?

?

You not say. …….

Originally posted by user10000:

No one?

?

Related to his question.

How to block animations: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?15747-Block-Animations-Tutorial

Oh hey user :D. Thanks; it’s a start. Still, should be an inside the game fix. Meanwhile i will use this solution. Anyway the problem is with plugin-container.exe. After a while in the pvp area (at least after some tickets), plugin-container.exe (on mozilla) freeze the whole system. Is a bummer. Happens even against with players without Sock X or the Shield. As far as i know at least. But i also heard that blocking the animation should fix this so thanks.

You mean they disappear? Are you sure that you ain’t loot them yet or they still active?

Flag Post

I summoned a Hargamesh a few hours after the patch. My CD timer is now at 64hours

Flag Post

Medea2 procs without her Harp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aonghus:

Hem…happens to me once; it fixed it self after a simple clear cache, close and open again browser. Eventually try CCleaner. Is actually a dumb solution but work for me. I remember that message since i was “wtf O.o”. Give it a try. Also try to open Dawn without any other game on.

No one?

?

You not say. …….

Originally posted by user10000:

No one?

?

Related to his question.

Oh hey user :D. Thanks; it’s a start. Still, should be an inside the game fix. Meanwhile i will use this solution. Anyway the problem is with plugin-container.exe. After a while in the pvp area (at least after some tickets), plugin-container.exe (on mozilla) freeze the whole system. Is a bummer. Happens even against with players without Sock X or the Shield. As far as i know at least. But i also heard that blocking the animation should fix this so thanks.

You mean they disappear? Are you sure that you ain’t loot them yet or they still active?

these raid are all dead but it doesnt go to complete tab and its not on active

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roronoar:

Same for Marcus2, and it seems to override his spawn-a-troop ability.

Flag Post

On the gold troops in the basar seems to be a small bug.
In the basar the single price for my militia (example) is shown as 2137.
If i click on buy the single price is shown as 2250. This is also the price thats subtracted.

I have Markus 2 and it looks like if the basar still shows the reduced price from Markus 1 but you have to pay the full price.

Flag Post

Back when I beat Ironclad while questing, I didn’t get his essence. Ingame name is Oberon

Flag Post

in legion I click auto asign and I lose a comander in the legion so I lose legion damage this is normal?

Flag Post

This seems more like an oversight than a bug, but the mini-boss in Lucian’s final quest area (Oral Examination) is Mardachus’ Beastman, which I imagine is supposed to be in one of the final ‘back in reality’ zones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KuroShiro:

This seems more like an oversight than a bug, but the mini-boss in Lucian’s final quest area (Oral Examination) is Mardachus’ Beastman, which I imagine is supposed to be in one of the final ‘back in reality’ zones.

Hmm…i did only medea area and mardacus but yes, Mardacus’ Bestman are miniboss in the Mardacus area. Do they proc the owl anyway?

Cuz (ofc) no drop from mardacus area.

Originally posted by guirai:

in legion I click auto asign and I lose a comander in the legion so I lose legion damage this is normal?

What you mean with “lose a commnder in the legion” O.o. I really don’t understand your question but if this is can help you, is a know bug that Commander to not provide Power Legion and also if you auto-assign commander and general you probably end up to have the best of your general in the commander spot therefore you lose lost of legion power.

An easy example is Dahrizon in the WS II. Auto assign put him as commander while i have a crappy ranger as general. If i put him in the ranger slow….booom tons of Legion Power more then the auto assign function.

Originally posted by Chip56:

On the gold troops in the basar seems to be a small bug.
In the basar the single price for my militia (example) is shown as 2137.
If i click on buy the single price is shown as 2250. This is also the price thats subtracted.

I have Markus 2 and it looks like if the basar still shows the reduced price from Markus 1 but you have to pay the full price.

Check if you have Marcus 1. I do have Medea 1 and Medea 2 but is not a bug. So maybe you have both Marcus version.

Originally posted by SadCookieCat:
Originally posted by Roronoar:

Same for Marcus2, and it seems to override his spawn-a-troop ability.

Are you sure guys…i have Marcus 2 in my legion as commander and never saw is proc (but could be my mistake). Also maybe doesn’t have the bug-proc bonus if he’s in the commander slot (my marcus 2 is in the commander slot).

For what concern my bug in the Colosseum it’s fixed now. I mean…not sure if is right but instead of 1800 power and 0 damage and reflection now i have more power, high damage and good reflection so i assume it’s right.

Also thanks user10000 seems that you solution work for my lag in pvp.

Flag Post

Heres a Link to a picture of Lord Tyranthius , We have dealt way more than 1.2 bil dmg on him and he is still alive Bug? ;D
http://i.imgur.com/hkLOR.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by Killerchamp:

Heres a Link to a picture of Lord Tyranthius , We have dealt way more than 1.2 bil dmg on him and he is still alive Bug? ;D
http://i.imgur.com/hkLOR.jpg

Tyranthius regenerates health (as does Stein, I think) when it gets low. Bogstench and Hydra regenerate limbs every few hours unless cauterized by using the magic Magic Torch, which is dropped by the selfsame ones you use it against.

Flag Post

Yeap there are raids that regenerate health. You can see that they started regenerating if you take a look at their picture under “Active raids”. If they have a red border you should finish them off fast or they will fail.

Flag Post

i cannot form my team in coloseum.
I have kong Friends that play DOTD but i dont see them in coloseum. Is there some problem with it ?

MandragoR

Flag Post

For the Shield Of Ryndor, I am unable to get the Circle Of Bloodmane even after killing Bloodmane on nightmare.