Bugs page 52 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

I’m unable to get the circle of kerberos and the circle of tyranthius even after i killed them on nightmare.

Flag Post
Originally posted by merlijn_roeien:

I’m unable to get the circle of kerberos and the circle of tyranthius even after i killed them on nightmare.

Press shift click on the difficulty to reset it. This is not a bug, circles have a chance to drop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MandragoR:

i cannot form my team in coloseum.
I have kong Friends that play DOTD but i dont see them in coloseum. Is there some problem with it ?

MandragoR

Originally posted by Jacen:

it get colosseum members: If you are playing on kong, add kong people who play Dawn to your kong friends list. Go to the upper right corner in Dawn and click the army tab. There should be a button to show army. If people pop up, you are good. If not… well… sometimes it is slow. Refreshing can help.

Flag Post

I tried to summon a Hydra on Nightmare difficulty. It locked all of my large raids but didn’t actually summon it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by monkmans:

For the Shield Of Ryndor, I am unable to get the Circle Of Bloodmane even after killing Bloodmane on nightmare.

Its Possible i have one

Flag Post

@monkmans – Simply kill him again on legendary, nigthmare, whatever – til you get it

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamish111222:
Originally posted by monkmans:

For the Shield Of Ryndor, I am unable to get the Circle Of Bloodmane even after killing Bloodmane on nightmare.

Its Possible i have one

So your case automatically applies to everyone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by apoking:

Something wrong with my quest in fallows/east fallows/hard.
Quest boss (Gravlok) is locked even after completing all prior quests.

tech team will look into it

Flag Post
Originally posted by samtm:

i defeated ironclad the quest boss but i never got the raid essence, Does anyone know how to fix this?

fixed

Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:
Originally posted by samtm:

i defeated ironclad the quest boss but i never got the raid essence, Does anyone know how to fix this?

Same thing happened to me with ironclad a few days ago, never got(still don’t have either) the essence.

fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Keexazero:

I have a big problem with my Raids – All of my medium raids are locked, but i don´t have any medium raid open. How can i fix this or who could help me ?

fixed

I have a big problem with my Raids – All of my medium raids are locked, but i don´t have any medium raid open. How can i fix this or who could help me ?

I also didnt get ironclad esence …. :(

fixed

Originally posted by brennius:

My small raids are blocked.

fixed

Originally posted by JakeyR:

Both my epic and colossal raids have been locked for over a month now. I tried refreshing several times as well as deleting all of my internet history and cookies and such, and still nothing?

fixed

Originally posted by Torgu5:

Team is bugged for me, know how to get members to team (helped kids with it) but for some reason I can’t add freinds to my team, anyone having a solution?
Tried to pm about the bug but I guess this games support is on a long hollyday :P

are you double clicking to add them , or use drag and drop? tried clearing cache/cookies? make sure Flash/browser are updated

Originally posted by CarlKlein:

Ironclad Essence didn’t drop for me

fixed

Originally posted by XxTheProtectorxX:

Ironclad Essence didn’t drop for me

^

fixed

Flag Post

…hate to say it after seeing a big stream of “fixed” but i don’t have the ironclad essence after killing the quest boss…

Flag Post

Hi, is everything all right with the Misako journal page drop rates? I’ve done Cemetery 2 times on all diffs and at least 6-7 times on N and H, still, no page 2 dropped. Is there a problem with the drops or I’m just impatient? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MonsterofWar:

Same as several other posters. No Ironclad essence drop after defeating him.

fixed

Originally posted by Chip56:

On the gold troops in the basar seems to be a small bug.
In the basar the single price for my militia (example) is shown as 2137.
If i click on buy the single price is shown as 2250. This is also the price thats subtracted.

I have Markus 2 and it looks like if the basar still shows the reduced price from Markus 1 but you have to pay the full price.

will look into it

Back when I beat Ironclad while questing, I didn’t get his essence. Ingame name is Oberon

you appear to have it

Flag Post
Originally posted by MandragoR:

i cannot form my team in coloseum.
I have kong Friends that play DOTD but i dont see them in coloseum. Is there some problem with it ?

MandragoR

try clearing cache/cookies and make sure flash is updated. Are you seeing them in your army tab at all? Is your profile set on private perhaps?

Originally posted by CHEEZBOX01:

I tried to summon a Hydra on Nightmare difficulty. It locked all of my large raids but didn’t actually summon it.

should be fixed

Flag Post

Ok before the no IronClad essence bug was fixed i completed vorntaag on normal and didnt get it. Weeks later when i level up about another 150 levels i completed it on hard, still no IronClad so i am asking if you would give the essence to me

Flag Post

Yeah i don’t have ironclad

Flag Post

I don’t know really if this is a bug but i have bought 5 mystery pack expedition. And i just got item from tier 4. Shouldn’t you get from 1 then 2 then 3 then 4

Flag Post
Originally posted by jpf98:

I don’t know really if this is a bug but i have bought 5 mystery pack expedition. And i just got item from tier 4. Shouldn’t you get from 1 then 2 then 3 then 4

Its totaly random.. tier 4 is the most common. tier 1 is the rare 1.. so u where just unlucky to only get from the most common

Flag Post

I’ve got a Darizon’s General which I hit but, rather than die, it’s gone to zero time left, still with full health
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/tomwakefield/DahrizonBug.png

Flag Post

During the whole time that I’ve been playing, I can’t do personal or small raids. I do one, and it locks them all out. I havn’t tried medium+ raids cause I was nervious that they would get locked out. Sorry to be a bother.

Flag Post

Boss finished raid with more hp than his max.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entreri1:

Boss finished raid with more hp than his max.

He’s regenerating.

Flag Post

The power display in Colosseum team setup isn’t reflecting enchantments correctly – it’s still showing power calculated from the item’s base stats without the added enchantment stats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarShaped:

The power display in Colosseum team setup isn’t reflecting enchantments correctly – it’s still showing power calculated from the item’s base stats without the added enchantment stats.

Is this a display bug, or is the effect not being applied, I wonder

Flag Post

Gibbo is Bugged. Again. There are no lines not showing xp gained. If anything I appear to be gaining more xp. It’s a mess since I did a nice full stam bar refill for the first time in ages thinking I could manage it carefully with Gibbo. Instead I’m flying through it like a hot knife through butter. Dang!

Gibbo is in commander slot atm. Maybe that’s the bug. If you find this bug is real a couple vol stam potions my way would go greatly to compensating. Whatever you think best.

Thanks.